• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Marvel, Hart of Dixie and More! (Ignore post count)

QueenMischief

Queen of Stories
Hi there! Despite college I still have too much time on my hands so I need a few more roleplay partners. ^^ ((I would like to play the OC in the pairings but I'm willing to double if the plot is good enough))

Fandoms

The Avengers

Loki: Agent of Asgard*

Hart of Dixie

Pairings

Loki x OC

Wade Kinsella x OC

Other Genres/ideas

Western

Romance

Victorian

Celebrity

Pirates

Band of Thieves

Rules

I only do MxF

I do doubling. ((Or of you just want to play the male that's fine!))

I understand if you're busy but try to tell me if you'll be gone for more than a few days.

I usually do romance RPs but if you'd like an adventure one we might be able to work something out.

Please have decent spelling and grammar.

Try to contribute your own ideas to the plot. Feel free to brainstorm with me!

My Qualifications

Have been roleplaying for about three years now.

I write constantly

I try to keep an open communication with my roleplay partners.

I'm super duper nice. ♡

*Really hoping for a Loki: Agent of Asgard roleplayer but I'm totally up to other ones. ^^​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'd be willing to do either the celebrity or victorian type of roleplay with you. Do you have any current plot ideas.

I'm kind of excited about the prospect of a pirate romance if that sounds good to you.

Do you mind playing the male or do you only like playing the female?

QueenColey said:
I prefer females but if doubling is an option I can do that too
Sure we can double. We can even have the female leads be sisters if you want, and I could play the male for your character, and you could play the male for mine? Just a thought. ^^

[QUOTE="Naruko Chan]I would like to do this with you if you don't mind me being the OC.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry but when I wrote the pairings I had it in mind that I would be the OC, perhaps I should clarify that... But thank you for your interest.

Not sure if you are still looking for marvel roleplays but If so I'd be interested

Not real familiar with loki(other that what we've seen in the movies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back