• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MARVEL GROUP RP

XxFullMetalMexX

Hi! So I'm interested in creating a marvel rp group! (ha, like the title didn't already convey that message) Anyways! My character will be Spiderman, and I'm looking for all types of players! I have only a few requirements!

REQUIREMENTS:

-Must be at least 18!!
-Decent writer (clearly I can't grammar very well)
-Take the rp somewhat seriously (I've been in too many groups where all that's happening is madness and randomness. I would like for us all to agree on a plot, and create a story together)
-Be a marvel character! (I'll make special exceptions for OC's if asked, as long as they are well detailed and not insanely over powered and angst-y.)
-Reply in a timely manner (can't convey how awful it is to wait for hours, days, and even weeks for replies.)
-contribute to the rp! Be active, don't be shy and have fun!
-I don't mind 18+ stuff, but don't make it the plot!
-I don't mind any type of relationships, or character pairings!
-Feel free to always share your plot ideas!

-I'd like everyone to agree on on POV as well! We can either do 3rd person POV, or 1st! I like both!
-The rp will take place on google hangouts, google docs, or email!

I hope we all have fun together! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back