• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel espionage

True Blue Flannel

I am the Countess of Dodgy Puns!
Hi so I am thinking about doing a marvel roleplay. Basically Loki has defeated thanos and gained the infinity gauntlet making him the most powerful villain yet. So shield is forming an ultimate team to combat Loki. However amid them are some traitors. If interested please claim a character, at the moment max amount of characters for each person are two, but that might change. You have a choice to choose if you are a traitor or not, but if we have to many traitors or to may good guys I might tell you to be one of them. Please no swearing and not much gory. Btw this will probably start next week, but if interest isn't enough I'll further the date. I'm going to play Loki and hawkwye other than that you can have any other character. I will say accepted if you are allowed in. Thanks
The characters are
Loki(me)
Iron man
Thor
Hulk
Hawkeye(me)
Bucky(as winter soldier)
Captain america
Black widow
Wolverine
Deadpool
Nick fury
Spiderman
Thanos(without infinity gauntlet)
Captain marvel
Doctor strange
Black panther

You are allowed to kind of edit these characters as much as you wnat just no making them totally invincible. There will only be deaths of characters that are not chosen by a player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back