• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel & Celebrity AU Search!

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone! This is kind of a weird search thread, and I'm not sure how to go about it, so bear with me!
I'm going to list marvel/celebrity pairings that I'd be interested in (I double, so don't worry!), as well as a list of AU's.
Basically, it's pick a pairing and pick an AU and we'll go from there!

Pairings I would be interested in for my half:

oc x Peter Quill
oc x Peter Parker
oc x Thor
oc x Tony Stark
oc x Bucky Barnes
oc x Loki Laufeyson
oc x Tom Hiddleston
oc x Sebastian Stan
oc x Chris Pratt
oc x Chris Hemsworth

AU's/Plots:

Student x Professor
Best Friend x Best Friend accidental one night stand pregnancy
Arranged Marriage
Jock x Nerd
Best Friends Brother or Best Friends Sister
Omegaverse
Roommates

Will add more when I think of more!

Characters/Celebrities I can play for your half:

Peter Parker
Tony Stark
Bucky Barnes
Thor
Wanda Maximoff
Steve Rogers
Wade Wilson
Chris Evans
Chris Hemsworth
Sebastian Stan
Tom Hiddleston
Tom Holland
Mark Fischbach (Markiplier)

Now, onto the boring stuff. A few 'rules' & things about me:
  • my timezone is est and i'm free most of the time during the week! weekends are a bit more sporadic
  • preferably pm rp only but if we think we are going to break site rules I also RP over email!
  • I speak very casually in out of character chat, but I promise i'm very literate in RP
  • i do anywhere between 2-6 paragraphs per response, depending on what's happening in the rp/ how interested I am at the moment
  • please be literate and know the basics of spelling and grammar
  • i will do m/m, m/f, and f/f but always prefer to have at least 1 ship m/f
  • hopeless romantic here, so i prefer romance in all plots. at least for my pairings, your pairings can be whatever you want them to!
  • I reply very quickly when the replies are about 2-3 paragraphs per side, which is my preferred length
  • preferably 18+ please, due to possible mature themes, like swearing, violence, etc. TBH I have no triggers at all
  • since I have so much free time, i'd love if you could respond as much as possible, but if not, I totally get it. work, and life, get in the way
  • please be willing to double! I always always double unless you're okay with just playing the canon character for my OC
  • if you made it this far, tell me your favorite marvel character!
  • a lot of my plots start off with my oc and the canon character already knowing each other/dating, just so you know
  • no one liners please!
  • most of the time I will ignore you if you just message me "hello". I need more meat in a message, like who you can play, who you want me to play, what AU/Plot...

Last edited:
Hello! I would like to rp with you! I can play any of those characters, but my weakest are probably Bucky and Peter Quill.

My favorite Marvel character is Loki Laufeyson. I am new to this site but not to rping. :)

Hey, I'd be interested in roleplaying with you! And, while I'm at it, I'd say my three favorite Marvel characters are Peter Parker, Tony Stark, and Thor Odinson. :D

Hi there! I’d love to come up with something Marvel related with you, I had this kind of cool summer camp idea you may like. I can’t PM yet, but if you’re interested shoot me a message. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back