• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel BuckyxNat

blunderingbibliophile

I... am a librarian!
Hiya! I'm looking for someone to write the Barnes to my Romanova. This is one of my all time favorite pairings, so I'm definitely looking for more than one RP.

About me: Hiya! I'm Carol, I'm an awkward 21 girl who's been roleplaying since I was like 11. I write anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs. Quality over quantity. I will never leave you without something to reply to. No smut, even off-site, fade to black only. Discord accepted.

Plot ideas:

1: Simple, dark and angsty. Comic verse. The Winter Soldier has just been recruited to begin training the most promising in the Black Widow program. But Natalia catches his eye. Every time the fall in love, they're taken apart and brainwashed to forget each other, but something still remains.

2: Also dark and angsty, comic verse major AU. Before Natalia is given the surgery that renders her sterilized, she becomes pregnant by the Winter Soldier, James, her secret lover. When the two find out, they manage to escape and are now on the run from Hydra.

3. More light-hearted, comic/MCU verse, no Infinity War. After some cognitive recalibration, Bucky is feeling much better, and Steve, Sam, and Natasha are invited to Wakanda to visit. His memories are flooding back and he remembers the little spider he once trained and loved. The two have a second chance at a relationship.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back