• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel; Avengers - Infinity Recruits

IronDragon

Almighty Dragon

Hi everyone, so right now I've got this cool idea for a Marvel roleplay. I need around 5-8 people to say they're interested before I make the thread, so please, if you're interested let me know.

--

Earth became at it's lowest point when the founding members of the Avengers went off to battle Thanos...unfortunately, none of those Avengers returned for they were all killed. Earth wouldn't be able to survive much longer with Thanos wanting to take over and destroy the universe.

SHIELD, or namely, Nick Fury, knew that earth would fall but he wasn't going to allow to happen just like that. Instead, he called in heroes from other teams around the world...and universe. Some you may have even heard of like the Fantasic Four, where as others aren't well-known heroes.

Your OC was called in to the line of duty to help protect this world and defeat Thanos. However, Thanos knew that these newer being would be fun to mess with and sent a team of his own to interfere and take you down one by one.

--

In this roleplay, you'll be able to play up to three characters. One OC for the New Avengers team, one canon character from the Marvel universe, and another OC for antagonists team.

The only characters you can't play as is Ironman, Captain America, Ant-Man, Wasp, Thor, Black Widow, and Hawkeye because they are the ones who died in the war. You may also not play as Thanos or Nebula since they would be the main antagonist of this roleplay...therefore I would play as one of them and will give the other one to the co-admin of the rp, @Apollogy8

If you have any questions, ask away.

BUMP~

We need a a couple more people to fill in the spots. We could use about three(powerful) more heroes for the Avengers team and about two more badguys. If you're interested, please contact me or
@IronDragon. ^^

May I join as well? I'm still getting used to my new college life so is it okay if I make one of those quietish type characters just in case I don't respond in time to keep the story moving along?

Well, I would prefer if you don't make him/her an introvert...but he/she doesn't have to be completely outgoing. If you understand what I mean? I understand college life gets busy, but we don't want characters to be left out cause they don't speak too often(happened in a previous roleplay).

So yeah, the only thing is, just don't keep it to where he/she doesn't talk at all. Perhaps have it where he/she talks only when spoken to or feels the need to?

Yeah that's what I meant. Sorry for not explaining it better. She'll be a generally quiet person so that it won't actually seem like I'm not responding, but when I do respond I'll make her talk and maybe put some kind of reaction to things. For example, say I was gone for a few days because homework piled up so after reading about some battle that just happened, I'll write that she was either knocked out and has now woken up and is charging in or that she was hanging back and assessing the situation before going in to help out. And if push comes to shove and my activity level is just plain low, we can just kill off my character, though I don't think I'll end up being that busy.

Alright, that seems fine <3 Make your character whenever you get the chance to. ^^ And if you have any more questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

Darn! Looks like I got here to late...if a spot opens up, let me know! I'd love to join.

You could still join. Just need to know if you would a cannon or a OC character? You could also be both if you want.

I'll do whatever you need! I'm not great at roleplaying canon's though, but I'll try. Also, do you need more villains? It looked like you had a lot of heroes at the moment, but I might've not looked close enough. Thanks!

themediocregatsby said:
I'll do whatever you need! I'm not great at roleplaying canon's though, but I'll try. Also, do you need more villains? It looked like you had a lot of heroes at the moment, but I might've not looked close enough. Thanks!
It really just depends on what you want your characters power to be. We really aren't accepting heroes unless they're super powerful due. And for the villains side, we could probably use some with moderate power level. But I think number-wise, we need more villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back