• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MARVEL | Any Spider-Man fans out there?

Webhead

Mr. Stark I don't feel so good..
giphy.gif

So I am on the look-out for a long-term roleplay with a focus on character development and world building. What I want is a casual and fun roleplay, preferably a few paragraphs long (warning, my replies tend to get longer the more inspired I am, just a heads up), with a focus on action and heartfelt moments. Also, I rarely plan far ahead in time so be prepared to wing it.

First of, I am only interested in playing Peter Parker aka Spider-Man as he is my all time favorite superhero, and no I won't double. On another hand I will happily play supporting characters whenever the story calls for it. To those who might wonder, I am mainly looking to play Spider-Man as portrayed by Tom Holland or Andrew Garfield (mixed with some of my own headcanons/ideas) NB: I am also very interested in playing Spider-Man as seen in the newest PS4 game~

Open for both original and canon characters. I don't mind romance, but there will be no rushing into it, let it happen naturally. Platonic relationships are also fine. I don't really have a plot in mind as of right now, save from a few small ideas, but I am happy to do some brainstorming. I am also open for suggestions, so feel free to share if you have any, I would love to hear them.

Characters I would be interested in playing against: Female OC***, Michelle (MJ), Gwen Stacy**, Spider-Gwen, Tony Stark***, Deadpool (open for other suggestions)

I also have a few requirements:
  • You must be able to reply at least once a week. If you need more time to finish your reply, that's fine, as long as you let me know in advance. While I am patient, I won't wait forever. If I don't hear anything within a month, I'm going to assume you have lost interest and move on, although I would prefer being told instead of being given the silent treatment. Basically; if you wish to roleplay with me - communicate with me and keep me updated.
  • You have to be patient. I am a very slow typer, who also spend a ridiculous amount of time looking over and adjusting my reply before posting, I don't like rushing. As a general rule I won't post anything I'm not happy with. I also work a lot in periods, which means there will be days I won't be able to write much if anything at all, but I usually reply within a week. If I for some reason haven't, feel free to poke me.
  • You have to be willing to come up with ideas to move the story along. Don't expect me to do all the work, because I sure as hell won't.
  • No powerplaying, godmodding or metagaming please! If you don't know what these terms means I suggest you look it up if you have the time.
  • I can be a bit of a chatty cathy. I love brainstorming, discussing ideas, talking about the characters and those sorts of things. Indulge me? Or better, join me.
  • Lastly, I am very picky as to whom I chose to roleplay with. The chances are I am going to have to decline if I feel our styles are too different. It's nothing personal, it's just how it is.

If anyone is interested, drop me a private message, do not post here!
(Unless you haven't reached the 10 messages mark)

Last edited:
Hey good afternoon, If you're still looking for someone I'd be up for it? I'd like to play a character like Jessica Jones or Silk plus I've got a kik and a discord (its a little easier on those platforms for me) x

Hello! I am very interested in this rp. I have sent you a pm, if you would like to rp with me.

So I am on the look-out for a long-term roleplay with a focus on character development and world building. What I want is a casual and fun roleplay, preferably a few paragraphs long (warning, my replies tend to get longer the more inspired I am, just a heads up), with a focus on action and heartfelt moments. Also, I rarely plan far ahead in time so be prepared to wing it.

First of, I am only interested in playing Peter Parker aka Spider-Man as he is my all time favorite superhero, and no I won't double. On another hand I will happily play supporting characters whenever the story calls for it. To those who might wonder, I am mainly looking to play Spider-Man as portrayed by Tom Holland or Andrew Garfield (mixed with some of my own headcanons/ideas) NB: I am also very interested in playing Spider-Man as seen in the newest PS4 game~

Open for both original and canon characters. I don't mind romance, but there will be no rushing into it, let it happen naturally. Platonic relationships are also fine. I don't really have a plot in mind as of right now, save from a few small ideas, but I am happy to do some brainstorming. I am also open for suggestions, so feel free to share if you have any, I would love to hear them.

Characters I would be interested in playing against: Female OC***, Michelle (MJ), Gwen Stacy**, Spider-Gwen, Tony Stark***, Deadpool (open for other suggestions)

I also have a few requirements:
  • You must be able to reply at least once a week. If you need more time to finish your reply, that's fine, as long as you let me know in advance. While I am patient, I won't wait forever. If I don't hear anything within a month, I'm going to assume you have lost interest and move on, although I would prefer being told instead of being given the silent treatment. Basically; if you wish to roleplay with me - communicate with me and keep me updated.
  • You have to be patient. I am a very slow typer, who also spend a ridiculous amount of time looking over and adjusting my reply before posting, I don't like rushing. As a general rule I won't post anything I'm not happy with. I also work a lot in periods, which means there will be days I won't be able to write much if anything at all, but I usually reply within a week. If I for some reason haven't, feel free to poke me.
  • You have to be willing to come up with ideas to move the story along. Don't expect me to do all the work, because I sure as hell won't.
  • No powerplaying, godmodding or metagaming please! If you don't know what these terms means I suggest you look it up if you have the time.
  • I can be a bit of a chatty cathy. I love brainstorming, discussing ideas, talking about the characters and those sorts of things. Indulge me? Or better, join me.
  • Lastly, I am very picky as to whom I chose to roleplay with. The chances are I am going to have to decline if I feel our styles are too different. It's nothing personal, it's just how it is.

If anyone is interested, drop me a private message, do not post here!
(Unless you haven't reached the 10 messages mark)
Hi i would love to rp with you. i have an idea for a female oc and maybe i can contribute with that. I can write up to 3-5 paragraphs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back