• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mark, Sean, and Felix Fandom?

Aveno

Player Selected
Needed: somebody to play the soon-to-be girlfriends of Sean, Mark, and Felix. Meaning, I need somebody to play Evelyn, Amy, and Marzia. I need a fast replier as well as somebody who can play multiple characters at once.

Setting: A private highschool

Description of each of the characters I play:

Mark: Amy is one of his close friends, and crush. With the dance coming up, he's going to try to ask her to it. Mark is also on the school football team.

Sean(more feminine): He has a big crush on Evelyn and hasn't told anybody yet. He's more of a nerdy kid, he enjoys drawing, reading, and spending time in the library.

Felix: He's pretty confident in himself, so if he sees something he likes, he tries his best to get it. This is where Marzia comes in. He has liked Marzia since they first met. He enjoys hanging out with his 'brOs' and playing video games and hockey.

Dm me if you're interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back