• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern March search thread.🌟

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Intro:
Hi! Because of the crap weather here in NY today, i decided it would be the perfect day to look for some new writing partners!! (:
About me:
I use writing as a form of escape from my busy everyday life. I'm an assistant teacher, a dog/cat mom, life partner, and I bake cakes for charity. I prefer to do plotting, and writing offsite but I will also do everything here as well! Even though my life is pretty hectic somedays I tend to get out at least a reply a day. If I'm definitely into our story I try to write more often. I'm ghost friendly, yet I prefer communication. Please just talk to me. 🤷‍♀️
What I'm looking for:
Look, I'm boring and prefer to write female roles in stories yet im finding it harder and harder to find people to write with so because of that if you come to me with an amazing idea ill be willing to attempt the male role. Absolutely no promises that he'll be written well lol. I ADORE, NEED DARKER THEMED PLOTS IN MY LIFE. I have absolutely no triggers, I loveee making characters suffer. I do hope eventually though they have a happy ending and a few light hearted moments along the way.
Please be willing to commucate with me as, what do you need for our partnership to work? What do you need for you to feel like your character is being written to its full potential? Will you not be able to write with me for a few days?
Ending:
Please dont hesitate to send me a private message and introduce yourself and your interests! (: I'm open, available and willing to write.

Hey there; if you're still looking then I'd love to try something on the darker side - do you have any ideas to go on?
DM me if you wanna brainstorm some plots~

Hey there; if you're still looking then I'd love to try something on the darker side - do you have any ideas to go on?
DM me if you wanna brainstorm some plots~
Hey love, just send me a message!! (:

Heya!

I'm new to this site (and somewhat new to long-term rps) but I might have something that could peak your interest?
I'd love to chat and discuss further whenever you have the time!

Heya!

I'm new to this site (and somewhat new to long-term rps) but I might have something that could peak your interest?
I'd love to chat and discuss further whenever you have the time!
I'd love to! Just message me! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back