• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Marauders RPG (IC)

James took the book from Remus' hands. "Moony, c'mon! We just finished a big test, you're going to read now?! Enjoy the fresh air, the time away from studies. There are games afoot!" He looked to his best friend, Sirius for help on getting their bookworm friend to enjoy the spare time. "How about that 31st question mate? 'name some characteristics of a possible alliance to the dark arts'? Did you put "slimy, greasy, git" or "my self-righteous family"?"

James was delirious to his friend's help with releasing the snitch from his throat, he was arrogant enough to believe that The James Potter had all the luck and didn't need assistance from a friend to control a snitch. He was the quidditch star.

He looked up as Peter obnoxiously cheered on his near-hospital-wing-disguised-as-a-trick episode. After catching the acorn and charming it to fly before catching it he said. "No can do Wormtail. That act is only for special occasions, however." He brought the snitch back out of his pocket and released the now flying acorn as well. "I can easily do a double show on this number". He practiced capturing two with his hands, letting one fly ungodly high then jumping to catch it while capturing the other at a lower height at nearly the same time, controlling the two to make patterns before catching them with nonverbal charms. He looked to his friends and around to others observing to see what kind of crowd or attention this new method brought.

Hopefully Evans couldn't see my idiotic slip up before I pulled it off

Mentions: @Itsrainingacorns, @someghostinthecorner @Jessy753

Conversing with: @Itsrainingacorns @someghostinthecorner@ShadowRogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Sirius laughed heartily at James' antics with the snitch. He couldn't believe he tried to pass it off as trick. It was most probably due to how public the lake was and definitely because of Evans' distant presence. "Come on Moony, listen to James' wise words and relax. We're finished with exams! We do not celebrate the end of O.W.Ls by reading yet enother book" He jokingly lectured Remus as if he was a child, patting him on the head for good measure. 

Sirius snorted at how James was showing off. "Oi James, think you can juggle four of those? Maybe that'll impress Evans." he suggested mockingly. As if Evans would care how many balls James juggled. In Sirius' expert opinion, James was going about wooing Evans the wrong way. He needed to take a more hands on approach. It always worked for him anyway. "Where did you get that snitch anyway? Did you nick it?" 

Well James was at least getting some appreciative looks from a few girls.. but they weren't the girl James pined for. 

Mentioned: @Jessy753

Conversing with: @Itsrainingacorns @Blackinnon_love

Bellatrix Black

tumblr_mzuyttxeAN1tprbhjo1_500.gif

[SIZE= 14px]“Oh, you better be joking Regulus!”, she scolded him and raised her eyebrow at his question. Of course she could tell he was sarcastic but still that was nothing to joke about. “It’s just wrong for us privileged witches and wizards to...to even consider something like that! Look at the dirty mudblood: She’s good for nothing!”, she stated sounding like she was stating the obvious before answering his second question “We won’t do anything! The little mudblood will ruin it for him anything. If she knew what was good for her, she would’ve stayed with the Muggles instead of coming to Hogwarts!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]As Greyback leaned towards her she crinkled her mouth in disgust. “Get away from me, dog!”, she said moving away trying her best to get away from the stinking man. She hated the werewolf but at the same time he thought about so many things the same way as she did. So they ended up tolerating each other. “Please do so! You’d do the wizard society a big favour, if you ate both the dirty mudblood and the halfblood. Both don’t deserve going here!”, Bella exclaimed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]“Besides the term mudblood doesn’t include actual mud, you dense animal!”, she scolded and added "it’s just a way to express that they’re blood is dirty compared to mine or Regulus’s!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]While Bella moved away from the werewolf her gaze landed on her cousin and Potter again. The dense boy even thought it was funny to watch him juggling. But she already had something in mind to make that way more entertaining for everyone. She took her wand and jinxed both the Snitch as well as the acorn and making them stop mid air before both started to attack Potter’s head.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Conversing: @Kylo_Solo (Fenrir & Regulus)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Mentions: @LadyAria @Blackinnon_love @ShadowRogue[/SIZE]

Lily Evans

0d4875acf48c50bd8878920c08bdd0d5.gif

“I know - I know. The typical madness of meeting up with the family.”, she replied and continued “I just cannot understand on why the heck Tuni had to choose such a boring whale as fiancé! Couldn’t she at least have some dignity?”, she replied and sighed thinking about the one time Lily had seen her sister’s than boyfriend during her last summer. But both Petunia and her new fiancé couldn’t be more differently according to Lily at least. Though perhaps only the bitterness over being uninvited to her sister’s wedding was talking out of her. The young redhead wasn’t sure about that. “Don’t you dare laughing!”, Lily said blushing a little over her fail and nudged her best friend with an amused grin of her own. “Do you want me to elaborate?”, she asked and continued mocking her best friend as she mimicked her voice “Merlin, Lils… Have you seen Black’s hair? They look magnificent and don’t get me started about his leather jacket!” Lily laughed over her own exaggeration.

Lily rolled her eyes as Marlene implied that James wanted to impress her because of his stupid crush or how she always called it “her own personal highway to hell”. She was sure that most of his crushing was only show to tease the redhead. No-one could be actually so stupid to think that shouting invitation for a date at her would actually get her to say yes. In fact they only made her want to hex him. “I didn’t ask him to “have a crush” on me! In fact knowing Potter it’s all just a show to inflate his ego even more. I mean look at him acting all smug with that stupid snitch!”, she told her best friend and seemed annoyed over the Potter boy. Yet she couldn’t help than smile amused over his antics. The young redhead even started laughing heartedly once James swallowed the snitch. “Oh and Marls: wild horses couldn’t drag me on a freaking broom! I’m afraid of heights. So there’s no way I’m going to play Quidditch with you or let alone visiting Potter over the summer!”, she replied and added “summer is a Potter free time and I intend on enjoying that completely!”

Once the blond mentioned Severus again, Lily moved a bit away from her best friend. This was the only sensitive topic between the two. Marlene wouldn’t even try understanding her friendship with the Slytherin. Of course he ignored her more or less while they were at Hogwarts yet she knew they were still best friends. “Oh shut up! I don’t go around lecturing you on your friendship with Potter! Sev and I were friends since childhood! Despite of what you think, he’d never hurt me!”, she told Marlene sounding so sure of herself. Of course she knew that he was slowly drifting off to the Dark Arts but Lily was sure that he would never become as bad as Bellatrix or Sirius’s family.

Conversing: @LadyAria

Mentions: @ShadowRogue @Lycaon @Kylo_Solo @Blackinnon_love

Marlene McKinnon

amber_heard_stare-53159.gif

At Lily's comparison of Vernon to a whale she couldn't be more accurate, she let out a chuckle "Make that a boring whale with a fancy mustache. Besides it's your sister we are talking about. Dignity will be the last thing she will ever find, let's be honest here." Marlene never quite like Petunia either, even when she went over to Lily's in the summer time. The female always looked at her as if she was an abomination, she didn't understand how Lily coped with that all of her life. If Marlene was instead of her she most probably would have tipped her off the stairs or push her out the window. She wouldn't stand that constant sneer around her. No way. "Too late buddy, that fail was simply..." she proceeded to chuckle. That chuckle quickly ended when she heard her try to imitate her when she talks about Black, the little she talks about it. The only person who knew was Lily and she tried not to show James as he is practically joined to the hip with him. However she simply hoped that he hasn't picked up on it. She placed her hands on her hips and furrowed her brow giving her friend a slight glare, "I do not sound like that. For Merlin's sake anyone that hears you would think that I am obsessed!" she muttered annoyingly. Sure Marlene had a crush but she knew the type of guy Black was and she didn't want to fall hard for that knowing the consequences it brought with it. However sometimes it can't be helped. There are times were Marls just brings out her girly side, "However come on you and I both really deny the truth..." she finalized with a soft sigh. She proceeded out of the lake and awaited her feet to dry, feeling the damp grass under her feet. 

Upon her step back on Snape she noticed she hit her as mainly this was a fight between the best friends that drove the limit really and truly. No matter how many fights it took, Marlene simply didn't want Lily to get hurt, wanting to open her eyes. She never had problem at the start with them being friend but lately seeing him avoid her simply rose a red flag with Marlene and if Lily got hurt it wouldn't be so peaceful or so to speak, she sighed out, "Lils you are not listening. Some things can simply blind you. I've told you a couple if not a dozen times to not feel comfortable about this. People change within a snap of a finger. One day they're your most trusted person and another they're the person you most disdain. All I ask is to be careful." As she skipped on her friendship with Potter she frowned, "Oh come on Lily that is such a nice comparison aye... when have you EVER saw James avoid me like Snape is doing to you?" her tone was a bit annoyed as the red-head was trying to avoid reality. However she was done trying to open her eyes and so she decided to lighten the mood and let her do whatever her heart greatly desired and so a friendship with Snape shall proceed. Fair enough.

She never seen Lily smile or let alone laugh whenever she mentioned Potter, it was kind of surprising. Merlin couldn't tell her she just missed him just swallowing a snitch due to the fact her back was to them. She raised an eyebrow and shrugged it off, "Well true I suppose he tends to be a show-off and all but ... fine I am done doing this." she realized it was a lost cause and simply stopped. "Well I know but I didn't ask you to play Quidditch, I simply asked you try facing your fear and actually ride a broom. At lower heights to the grounds." she proceeded behind the red-head and jokingly wrapped her arms round her waist, laughing a little, "Not even if I held you like this while we rode off into the sunset mm?" her tone of voice was laced with playfulness.

Mentions: @Blackinnon_love @ShadowRogue @Lycaon

Conversing with @Jessy753

''Ofcourse I'm joking!'' the youngest Black exclaimed.

Leaning back against the tree a bit. ''There should be a school exclusively for Muggleborns...'' Regulus mumbled. This was practically as far as his backtalking would go.

Even in he agreed on many, if not all of their opinions, he rather avoided speaking too vulgar.

Making a light face at his cousing jinx, he really didn't have the energy for them getting all up and about even if Greyback didn't seem to mind. He just wanted to enjoy the damn shadow and nice break.

Conversing- @Jessy753

____________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_mvioldYiMa1rxpekw.gif

Fenrir sat back down after his excitement of watching the Jinx hit-... Um.. The one that's not Lupin, not non-Regulus Black, and not Peter. Peter was an easy name..

''Jesus, Bella, baby, if you only knew how your words hurt my sensitive heart..''

''I write about it in my diary every night. Even draw pictures of how mean you looked that day. Words do hurt.''

He nodded towards Lupin. ''Just look at my failed abortion over there, don't you think he gets sad every time I let him know what a bad boy he is?''

Mentioning: @Blackinnon_love @ShadowRogue @someghostinthecorner @Itsrainingacorns

Conversing: @Jessy753 & myself

tumblr_medg3azQ5Q1qmxasjo1_250.gif

"Really?" Remus asked, looking annoyed. "Reading is the best possible thing ai could be doing." He stated. "Would you rather me choke on a snitch or puff out my chest like an idiot whenever girls walk by?" Remus asked, reffering to James and Sirius in turn." He rolled his eyes and took his book back but didn't return to reading it. I.stead he looked around the grounds, attempting to enjoy the day as James had suggested. However, it didn't take long for his eyes to fall on Greyback sitting across the grounds next to Sirius's crazy cousin and his eyes immediately dropped. Going to school with that monster was like torture. 

Mentioned: @Blackinnon_love @ShadowRogue @Kylo_Solo

Conversing with: @Blackinnon_love @ShadowRogue

raw

James gave Remus a cockeyed looked when he made digs at him and Sirius. "Nah! Recite Shakespeare, that will really get the birds drooling at your feet, Moony" 

he glanced around at his adoring fans. A few obsessive fan girls, some that would be impressed by him sitting in a lavatory, and Peter acting his usual self. As expected, unfortunately, Lily paid his antics no mind and actually seemed annoyed. He couldn't help but feel jealous when Marlene had her arms around Lily the way he had hoped to one day embrace the redhead. Someday prongs, someday.

As he attempted to try and fake putting the two flying instructions mental in his mouth after throwing them up...he noticed a change in their behavior and the next thing he knew, they hit him hard on the head.

"what the bloody!" He charmed them to stop flying and caught them in his left hand as he held his head with his right hand.

"Yeah...I nicked it...so much for that" he stowed the snitch away in his pocket.

Mentions: @Jessy753 @LadyAria

Conversing with @Itsrainingacorns @ShadowRogue @someghostinthecorner

Sirius Black

tumblr_m9kpjh0SB01rrtdrj.gif

Sirius played with the grass in front of him absentmindedly. He was thinking about the approaching summer and the impending reunion with his 'beloved' family. He frowned and vowed that he wouldn't take any shit from them this time. If anything really bad happened he would most probably run away and head over to James' place for the summer. His parents never minded having him over before.

Sirius sighed. He was quickly becoming bored. One of the reasons why Sirius was such a wild card was because it was easy for him to become depressingly bored and when that happened, he would do anything to feel entertained. "I'm bored.." he remarked blandly. "I wish it was full moon already."

He looked around boredly, looking for anything to entertain him. That's when he spotted Snivelly Snake, sitting in some shade away from them. He became very still, like a dog that has scented a rabbit. "Prongs..I may have found something to liven us up.." He said quietly. 

Mentioned: @Lycaon

Conversing with: @Blackinnon_love @Itsrainingacorns @someghostinthecorner

tumblr_n3s26yXQjn1s40t92o1_500.gif

James saw the look on Sirius' face and turned to look in the direction his best friend was referring to. He squinted to get a good look as he had taken off his glasses to look more handsome. He smirked upon identifying their favorite experiment, Severus Snape . Excellent! That son of a banshee was going to pay for trying to get his friend into trouble...and being a nosy arse!

"Ooooh Snivelly......how'd your little test go? I pity the instructor left to deal with it as I'm sure you left grease marks all over it." He dramatically pretended to truthfully seem concerned. "Also, hasn't your mother ever told you to take a bath? There are children!"

He took out his wand and charmed a sparkling, harmless, yet dreadfully loud firecracker to go off over his head and then stood back to see what his reaction would be.

As he turned back to his friends he whispered Oi, anyone remember to bring any dungbombs? I'm thinking of trying out that spell in case we are out of ammo.

He was referring to Leviscorpus, a spell he found written on parchment that he nicked from Snape one potions class. That will teach him to get better marks than me while not paying attention

Mentions: @Lycaon

Conversing with: @ShadowRogue@someghostinthecorner@Itsrainingacorns@Lycaon

tumblr_nfmcrhkGwU1stbibso1_500.gif

Lucius Malfloy

Lucius had spent the early part of the morning on the Quidditch field, not being able to sleep once again he had decided to get a few hours of practice  in with the snitch. He thought about holding a quick team meeting to discuss some "minor details" he liked to call them. After practicing he had showered and managed to grab a few slices of toast before breakfast ended.  A 2nd year he found in the Slytherin common room alerted him of his friends whereabouts, knowing that Lucius would ask him anyways. Grabbing his wand, and cloak he headed out to seek his friends to stir some trouble.

Spotting the group under the rotting tree he raised his arm to wave, but quickly stopped himself noticing Serverus's look. Spinning his head he saw James Potter, and the rest of his gang. Ever since the prick met Lily James, a dear friend of Serverus's, Jame increased his cruelty against his friend. Which meant more fighting, since he protected his group, like James protected his. He gave a light smirk to the group, before turning to face James and his friends.

[SIZE=11pt]"[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Ooooh[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Snivelly[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]......how'd your little test go? I pity the instructor left to deal with it as I'm sure you left grease marks all over it." [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Severus flinched at the sound of the voice coming from across the clearing. Cursing in his mind, he inched a hand to clutch his wand as he glared over at the group of [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Gryffindors[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. Anger and contempt coursed through his body but Severus did not allow the goading to get to him. Lily was standing but a few meters away... he did not want her to see his worst side. Carefully folding his OWL answers once again, he tried to get up, though he knew it would seem like he was making a hasty retreat. But for some reason a bad feeling lay in his stomach, displeasure [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]squirming inside him every second he sat still on the grass[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]"Also, hasn't your mother ever told you to take a bath? There are children!"  [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Potter continued. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The comment caused Severus to turn and glare at Potter once again, his black eyes piercing with anger. The sudden firecracker caused Severus to stumble back a step, but a quick flourish of his wand caused the noise to subside almost immediately. His face white with anger, Severus held out his wand in a defensive position- this was not the first time Potter had goaded him with [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]hexs[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] and spells. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]But a quick look towards Lily caused Severus to put his wand away once again. He knew that she didn't like him fighting with other students, much less so when he was with Mulciber and the lot. Severus did not want to cause more tension between the two of them especially over a- what had she called Potter?- an arrogant, bullying toerag. Shoving his answers into his robes, Severus gave an imperious look towards Potter before turning his back towards him in an attempt to leave the scene. The moment his back was towards them Severus once again hovered his hand around his wand, apprehensive of what the Gryffindor would do in his attempt to woo Lily.

Mentions: @Jessy753@Blackinnon_love

Sirius Black 

tumblr_m9kpjh0SB01rrtdrj.gif

It quite sad why Sirius got such amusement from bullying Snape. He was raised in such an environment and even though he was not in league with his family's ideals, he was still influenced by them in some way. He saw Snape as weak and immersed up to his hooked nose in the dark arts, therefore according to his black and white view of the world Snape was against Sirius. Because of this, Sirius felt that he was entitled to treat Snape however he pleased. 

Sirius was smirking the whole time James was goading Snape, though he was displeased at the lack of explosive reaction from him. So he reached into his bag quickly, pulling out a dungbomb. "Oh yeah James I have one right here for situations like these." he whispered back. He then promptly activated it with a tap of his wand and threw it at Snape.

The bomb landed beside him and exploded into an awful smell; a mixture of rotting eggs and dragon dung. Sirius laughed at the look of absolute rage on Snape's face. "Better go have a week long bath Snivellus! Evans won't hang out with you now that you smell as bad as you look!" he called out. "Hah try out that spell now James!" He told him with anticipation to see the results. He was definitely not bored anymore. 

Mentions: @Jessy753

Conversing with: @Blackinnon_love @Lycaon

tumblr_n9wlyadCrP1so3dl0o9_500.gif
      Lucius Malfoy

Watching the current events unfolding, Lucius pulled out his wand, and crossed his arms. His wand rested inside his arms, unnoticeable to the group across from his. He wanted Severus to handle this himself for a bit, the bloke needed it. Lucius would step in only if nessicary, so he sank back to the rest of his group. On his way back, he caught eyes with Sirius Black, Potter's right hand man. He had a few quirrels with him, but the two never really spoke. But Potters gang never really messed with him, unless he of course saved Serverus's arse.

Lucius elbowed Blair lightly once slipping into the group, and bent his head down to whisper. "Let's see how long dear ol' Serverus can last? I wanna give him a chance, see if he has the guts to stand up for himself eh?"

Mentions: @ShadowRogue

Conversing: @The_RP_Paradise_

Bellatrix Black

giphy.gif

"It's mudbloods, Regulus!", she told him seriously and looked at her younger cousin with a raised eyebrow. It surprised her that Regulus seemed to have troubles speaking out the correct term for those Muggleborns. After all that's what they were superior and they should act like that. Calling mud bloods by that term would make them somewhat equal and let's be honest with each other that's not the matter!

"Do I look like I care about hurting you, dog?", she asked Greyback despicable as he mentioned that he wrote a diary. She leaned back on her elbows watching her jinx unfold. "The poor werewolf must be really sad about you reminding him.", she replied sounding bored at that thought but in truth it amused her a lot. An amused smile appeared on her lips as the Snitch hit Potter's head. But the hoped reaction didn't unfold. Bella had hoped for some kind of scene between the friends or someone else but instead Potter had looked slightly irritated but stuffed those items away.

Bella sat up again interested and quirked up her eyebrow as soon as both Potter and little Black-y moved towards Snape. She felt no intension to et between them. Instead she sat were in anticipation. As bad as it was watching the fellow house member go down, she couldn't wait for this turmoil. She knew that whatever these had in mind it would at least make an entertaining scene. So as she saw Lucius getting his wand she clicked her tongue. "Don't! Let Snape handle this!", she told Lucius even raising her hand. She knew that unlike Greyback and her cousin, she didn't have control about what the blonde would do.

Conversing with: @Kylo_Solo @ReverseWells

Mentions:  @Blackinnon_love @Lycaon

Lily Evans

tumblr_lstqs0lmAn1qdq0qfo5_500.gif

"Marls...", Lily commented as Marlene started to pull down her older sister. She knew that she was pulling her own sister down most of the time. But still it felt weird hearing other people do the same. After all she had always reminded Severus to be civil to her older sister and unofficially Lily was the only one allowed to pull her sister down. Even though she stayed quiet most of the time or started bashing Petunia.

"Aren't you obsessed?", Lily asked teasingly knowing that Marlene might kill her for the statement. But she couldn't help than grin at the thought that her best friend might be obsessed with Sirius Black like any other Gryffindor bird. Except for her own self of course. She didn't even consider the Marauders boyfriend material. Well, Black was too flirty, Remus was one of her best friend. She was civil with Peter but he wasn't her type and Potter... Well, he was Potter - one insufferable git

The redhead looked at Marlene and opened her mouth to speak. Her best friend had a point. There was absolutely no way that Potter would refuse talking to the blonde. But of course Lily rolled her eyes not wanting to think about this side of the coin. Severus and she were friends since childhood and no stupid house rivalry or Sev's weird friends would get between that. "That's not comparable! Potter is not in Slytherin but in the same house as you!", she simply commented sounding carefree yet Lily glanced worried over to Severus. Perhaps Marlene was correct that Severus would turn out bad influence one day. But that was nothing to worry about at such a beautiful day.

Lily laughed carefree as Marlene wrapped her arms around the young ginger from behind. For a moment she stood still before outstretching her arms like she was some kind of airplane. "Well, perhaps just like that if we were only inches away from the ground!", she told her best friend before turning around and hugging the blond. "But let's be honest. I'm safer off on the ground!", she told her and chuckled. Lily pressed a friendly kiss on Marlene's cheek before letting go of their embrace. Their fight prior seemed already forgotten for Lily. Yet the statement was still echoing in the back of her mind.

Just as she turned around a frown appeared on her forehead. Both Black and Potter seemed to have approached her best friend. Of course she knew that this only meant trouble and she took some steps away from Marlene towards the three blokes. "What do you think is happening..?", she asked cautiously but stayed away from the scene wanting Marl's input before interfering.

Conversing with: @LadyAria

Mentions: @Blackinnon_love @Lycaon @ShadowRogue @someghostinthecorner @Itsrainingacorns

Marlene McKinnon

As she said her name like that she simply did a zip lock action and pretended to throw the key over her shoulder and into the lake. She simply didn’t understand what inside of that girl’s brain worked but since Lily respected her conditions and situations she always will respect her own.

Her pale face now turned a bit rosy as heat was rising through it shooting her a girl, “Of ALL the people in this bloody school…you dare ask ME if I am obsessed with a guy? Really?” she rubbed her temples and sighed before calming herself a bit. She was quite known for her temper as well as her mood swings but she was doing her best to control it. If it was another being in front of her a punch would have been in order for someone calling her something she is not. But it was Lily and she knew she was only picking on her.

On Lily’s note she simply didn’t know why she actually started developing these crushes on Black. Black, of all the males in school that she could fall for, she fell for him. Then again Lily by now should know that she had a soft spot for bad boys, from her last relationship. It can’t be helped by Marlene, she simply falls for someone who knows that will hurt her and simply risks it still. She didn’t know herself how this functioned. People would think that she would learn from her past mistake but no. Not Marlene. She agreed that the Marauders weren’t dating material for the same reason with Black, Remus and Peter were simply not her type and James… well James was more like a brother to her and wouldn’t like to see him as something more.

She rolled her eyes at how she protected him but then again the snake didn’t do anything bad yet. That being said she simply shrugged, “So what if he is in my house? Do you really think that we would let a house difference tell us who to be with? Hell no.” It was pointless to argue this as the fact was Marlene didn’t see Snape as friend material and she never really grasped the story of the blossoming friendship.

The female was surprised as Lily’s arms caught her off guard yet she echoed a laughing chain as Lily turned to hug her she wrapped her arms round her waist and hoisted her up a little from the grass and lowered her which awarded her a kiss, “You wouldn’t have to worry if you ride with me. I’ll keep you safe.” She said as she puffed up her chest and placed her arms on her hips proudly. “Then again you never gave me the chance. I am sad about that.” She pouted playfully before she hummed, “I’ll just have to deal with it. Like always” she huffed and crossed her arms.

As the ginger’s expression changed the female frowned herself. When those three were within the same radius it could only mean one thing. Fun show. In her opinion the least, that being said I don’t think Lily would deem it the same. Marlene unlike Lily didn’t really back off but brushed past the red-head to get a closer look at the show within proximity, making her presence noticed the least. However before they entered the scene she turned a bit facing Lily, “Do you honestly want my opinion on what’s going on? Because honestly I really don’t want another fight Lils.” They had different views on the snake and that was that.

Marlene didn’t want to interfere but simply get a closer look, he didn’t want Lily to do so either. This was not their fight. “However I don’t think it is wise to butt it. If Snape knows how to handle himself he should be good.” She said with a smirk and for his sake she hopes that he did know how to handle Potter and Black.

Mentions: @Blackinnon_love @ShadowRogue @Lycaon @someghostinthecorner @Itsrainingacorns

[SIZE= 10.5pt]Conversing with @Jessy753[/SIZE]

tumblr_lzxiyeM6g81r1fabt.gif

Regulus lost his attention as things started to happen further up. Ignoring his cousin and the werewolf's quarrel.

Watching his brother and that Potter walking up to Snape.

''What.. Do you think is going on over there?'' He asked whoever cared to answer.

The boy sat up a little more straight. This could mean entertainment, though.

''Does it tingle in your fingertips, Bella?'' He asked, a very hint grin on his lips as he decided to get a good view of this.

Coversing- @Jessy753

Mentions- @ShadowRogue @Blackinnon_love @Lycaon

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_mzds0hp5x01qehmobo1_250.gif

''Well it sure tingles in me.'' The wolf interfered Joyfully, crawling over to try to get the best spot which Bellatrix happened to halfly be in the way of.

The yellowish grin flashing sharp teeth as he watched the Gryffindor gang.

He was as fast as the witch to halt Malfoy, ''Hey! Hey-ey-ey, why don't you just sit your lill' butt right here-'' patting next to himself ''- and watch the damn show instead, huh? Not like we're losing anything here, 's just Snape anyway.'' Fenrir snorted.
Having a quick look-around to make sure no teachers were near.

Spotting the blonde Gryffindorer by the lake with her redheaded friend instead- just maybe getting a bit stuck with checking her out instead of the fight.

Conversing- @Jessy753 @ReverseWells & Myself

Mentioning- @Lycaon @LadyAria @Blackinnon_love @ShadowRogue

PETER PETTIGREW

(still looking for a perfect gif)

The smallest of the Marauders was daydreaming and watching people - some of his favorites past times. It wasn't something he could indulge in often as the others loved action and mayhem and excitement too much for sitting down quietly and doing nothing. Not even reading.

Peter felt the unrest from his friend and knew as soon as Sirius uttered the words I  and bored  in one sentence that shit was about to go down. And when the accumulated attention o both James and Sirius shifted from all those thousand things that normally danced between their ears to one target he knew it was going to be fun - at least for them (him). Five years in Gryffindor had taught him to recognized that glint in their eyes and he couldn't surpresse a smirk and laughed when the cracker went off. The dungbomb were artfully thrown and Peter knew from experience that Snape wouldn't get rid of that perticular smell that soon. Oh dear poor Snivelus!  he thought with glee.

"Oi Prongs, I think I saw him ogling Evans earlier!" Peter added to Sirius just to do his part. He didn't really care about Snape personally but he couldn't understand how any Gryffindor could be friends with those snakes and why Evans baulked at the mere thought of James but could stand to be around slimy Snivelus. 

Conversing with: @Blackinnon_love

Mentions of: @ShadowRogue @Itsrainingacorns @Lycaon @Jessy753 (Lily Evans)

Severus stumbled forward as the dung bomb went off, eyes watering as the horrid smell wafted through the air. A disgusted grunt left his mouth as he turned to look at the culprits, hand pinching his nose to try and block out the smell of the bomb. "What in Merlin's bear do you think you're doing?" He choked out as his eyes swiveled towards Lily. He was glad that she had not interfered...but her presence as a motivation for peace between him and Potter had ended the moment the bomb had gone off. And yet...she still seems to have some form of toleration towards him. The thought soured his mood even further, causing him to ignore the fact that he had dropped his OWL answers on the floor. His wand, though, was clenched tightly in his hand as he eyed up Potter and his cronies. House of the brave? Severus thought as he looked around at the people whom had gathered around him. Idiotic, arrogant fools! The further taunting from Pettigrew (ugly, mousy idiot, he was), and the elder Black did not help the situation. The further mention of Lily caused Severus's face to grow an ugly red. But he refused to even recognize them- and rarely ever did- for he knew that everything was between himself and James Potter.  

Noting how the other Slytherins around the clearing had not come forward to help, or had stopped others from coming forth, Severus knew that he would have to deal with this. To save his face- everyone else thought he was too close to Lily, and they had made their opinions that his "fraternizing with a mudblood" would seriously impede his standing within the Death Eater circle.  

But he could not afford to lose his place in Hogwarts, even though Lily was equally as important. Hogwarts was his home- it was the place where he belonged. Thus Severus squared up his shoulders, his wand slashing towards James as the first spell that came to his mind burst through his lips.  

"Sectumsempra!" 

He would apologize to Lily later, in private. The horrible feeling in his stomach grew as the spell left his mouth, but a cruel smile simultaneously formed on Severus's face as the arc of green light shot from his wand towards Potter. His revenge for years of hatred was imminent. Even Lily could not stop him now.

Conversing with: @Blackinnon_love

Mentions: @Jessy753@ShadowRogue@someghostinthecorner

bbe2f7597dbc910e445acff89985530a.gif

Remus only followed his friends across the grounds toward Severus to keep them from blowing themselves up. He didn't really have much of ab opinion on the matter that was Severus Snape. He simply sat back and wish Sirius and James could come up with a better use of their time. He was always in for a joke and prank here and there, but nut usually when it came at someone else's permanent expense. When Severus raised his wand and his mouth started forming a spell that he didn't recognize, he could only imagine the horrible reaction that was about to happen. All that anger built up inside Severus could not possibly be good. Remus reached for his own wand and pulled it from his coal. He cast a defensive spell but it was too late. The spell hit him just a second before Remus could protect him.

James Potter

tumblr_inline_mhmokmFjTm1qz4rgp.gif

James was ready to perform the new spell per Sirius' cue when he gave an overconfident smirk to Lucius Malfoy who had quietly stared him down before abandoning Severus to fend for himself. What a joke! Not even his friends care that he is being creamed by us! As Sirius worked the dungbombs and Peter egged on the events, James took a moment to look over yonder at the redhead. She seemed amused. He loved the way her green eyes sparkled when she laughed or gave a large grim. He couldn't help but smile sheepishly to himself when he saw her at her best.

All of the ogling had caused James to miss the hit that Snape had cast, meant for James. He looked over at his friend Remus as the spell hit him. What the bloody hell was this kind of dark magic? He took a closer look at Remus. "Moony! What happened...are you alright?" He looked back over at Snape with daggers that could cut through brick walls. "You sick son of a banshee. You will definitely pay for that!"

He pointed his wand toward the abandoned sheet that held Snape's answers and yelled "Accio". With another flick of his wand, the parchment was ripped into a thousand pieces. Next he shouted "levicorpus!" and watched to see what would happen.

"You picked the wrong blokes to mess with, snivelly. By the way, hope professor flitwick knows that you are a cheater and should be expelled from school for sneaking out your exam!"

Mentions: @Jessy753 @ReverseWells @someghostinthecorner @ShadowRogue

Conversing with: @Itsrainingacorns @Lycaon

Bellatrix Lestrange

tumblr_mlnzw4xQGa1rckp22o1_500.gif

"Oh, no, as much as I dislike Potty and his little gang, they always don't fail to entertain me. Especially if Snape is around.", Bella answered and looked curiously over. It was like for the first time today something really caught her attention and curiousity. It seemed like both Potty and Snape weren't entirely pleased to see each other. Not that they ever pleased but one would think that they had learned to stay out of each others ways. But that was none of concern in fact the young Black was happy about it.

Her gaze was shortly caught by her younger sister though. "Cissa!", she called out and raised her hand. The blonde Black was one of the few people Bellatrix actually liked having around. She waved a little before turning her attention away from Narcissa back to the scene which unfold in front of her eyes.

"Oi get away!", she said and lifted her foot to move Fenrir out of her way. The stupid dog was supposed to find another spot than right in front of her. First of all he smelled disgustingly and what did he think getting in the way of her?! She placed her foot on Fenrir's back and moved him forward intending to topple him over. Once the curse hit the nerdy bloke of the Marauders a cruel smile appeared on Bella's lips. "Oh this is gonna be fun!", she mentioned randomly like it was some kind of Muggle TV show. Especially when Potter seemed to get really angry, now that his best friend seemed to be some kind of injured.

Mentions: @Blackinnon_love @Lycaon @Itsrainingacorns

Conversing: @Kylo_Solo (Fenrir & Regulus) @Sam_

Lily Evans

tumblr_mee29aHTvQ1rb3tju.gif

Once Marlene seemed to get annoyed about Lily's accusations that she was obsessed with Snape an amused grin appeared on her lips. But she also braced herself for any kind of outburst especially when Marlene took a deep breath. But to her surprise she swallowed it down and it caused her to giggle. "So, I'm actually right about it?", she asked knowing that it might be the tip of iceberg and that an outburst would follow. But to Lily it was nothing more than bickering of  two sisters.

Lily stayed quiet to her accusations of Severus. It had no use to fight about it. The two girls would always have complete different views on the Slytherin. There were days, the redhead wished that Sev had been sorted into Gryffindor as well. She was pretty sure that the two would still be as close to each other as they had been in the beginning. Truth was she could feel her childhood friend to drift off to the Dark Arts and whatever the fellow Slytherins were telling him. She wished that he didn't give in though and they were still as close as they used to. Her friendship with Severus was simply different from the one Marlene had with Potter.

Uncertain Lily followed Marlene closer to the scene. She shook her head lightly hoping it would stop Severus from getting into a useless fight. "You know damn as well as I do if Black and Potter have set their mind on something they won't stop until they get that!", she reminded her serious and looked frightful. This didn't promise to end well for any of the participants.

The redhead watched the scene unfold with crinkle of her mouth but stayed away even when a curse left the tip of her friend's wand. Once it hit her best friend, Remus, her eyes widened in shock. "Remus!", she called out and hurried over to get a good look on her fellow Perfect. She ignored the two fighting boys wanting to make sure that her friend was fine. It was beyond her how Potter could even think about fighting when his "best friend" was just hit by a curse. Her attention however was caught by the two blokes again as James shouted another kind of unknown spell.

Mentions: @ShadowRogue @Blackinnon_love @ShadowRogue

Conversing with: @LadyMystic @Itsrainingacorns

- Narcissa Black -

710ab258-375c-4f86-9382-9a988bdcb83c.gif

Narcissa went after her lessons through the corridors. She was lost in her reverie. She thoughts about her summer holidays. It was boring in the house of black. There was the typical discussion about the pure-blood and mudblood things. 

-Oh I forgot… I saw my sister Andromeda with another guy. It was strange because he is a muggleborn. But I didn’t say something. I was in London with my sister Andromeda. She left me alone. Of course I followed her inconspicucous. On a corner I stopped and observed. What happend she kissed him. I can't belive this. Oh... I should say something. If the time is right. But not yet...  -

Narcissa went outside to the lake. It was such a beautiful day to be in hogwarts.

Suddenly she heard something. It was a spell. 

Narcissa stopped and looked around and saw her older sister Bella and the others. "Oh...-" she said, "Bella? Hey... what's going on here? " She went to them.

Conversing with: @Jessy753

tumblr_mdi2hefRGz1r9gnv2o2_250.gif

carmen quincy

tumblr_inline_n1xcx1DI1E1rb3m8r.png

Even the reclusive Quincy perked a brow at this ruckus.

Just the wind, she bluffed to herself. She herded her prying attention back to her work, continuing to sketch herb diagrams in her notebook. Her eyes remained trained upon the crinkled page and her quill stayed fixated upon the page but her attention drifted away from the tranquil lakeside and floated towards the uproar at the castle. Was that a spell? She pondered, only to have her question answered by the unruly echo of four or five familiar voices. The quill drops from her hand. Or another pathetic prank by that Gryffindoor pack? A puzzled dent grows between her brows. Here, she caves in to her curiosity. Quincy craned her neck and twisted her spine to cast a glance over her shoulder. With the nonchalant swipe of a hand she sweeps the notebook off of her lap and onto the earth by the quill. She slumped her arms against the coarse, dewy grass— her outstretched fingers subconsciously dig into the tufts of green with anticipation when she realized who was bickering.

She can't fight the shit-eating grin that tugs at her lips.

tumblr_n9wlyadCrP1so3dl0o9_500.gif

Lucius leaned against the oak tree, growing increasingly intrested in the fight. Snaps got a decent shot at Remus, which took things to a whol new level. He could see James's anger against the attack, and knew it wasn't going to be good. Leaning into Narcissa's ear he whisperd. "3 gallieons ol' Snivelly gets his arse handed to him until I step in?" 

Marlene McKinnon

The blonde remained silent to the question before she exploded. She would have did so if she didn't know Lily's intention behind it. She didn't give her the satisfaction, instead she smiled it off and her attention however as her attention turned it fell on the Slytherins, more importantly it picked up the pair of eyes that were checking her out. Her eyes were radar for these kind of things. Her light green eyes met Greyback's.  Clearly finding her more interesting then the fight that had unfolded. She didn't mind males checking her out but this felt a bit un-natural yet captivating.

Her attention was driven back to the now worried red-head. The difference between the girls' initial reactions to the situation was evident. Lily was worried sick about the victim and the blonde was simply spunked to see the result, "I know but again that is what makes it entertaining." However both reactions drifted horror as the spell that jolted out of Snape's wand hit one of her friends which paled her. Unlike the red-head she felt rooted to the ground, as if trying to go to aid but simply couldn't. Her feet refusing to co-operate. It always happened to her which felt like she had no control over it.

True he had just been hit and needs aid which Lily went to do however it was not deem fit for the snake to get away with after what he did. She knew that Potter would do so and Black no doubt so when she regained composure she ran by Lily's side to aid the Gryffindor. Noticing Lily's attention diverging towards the fight she gritted her teeth, "For Merlin's sake Lily, come and help me - we need to get him to the hospital wing."

Mentions: @Kylo_Solo @Itsrainingacorns

Conversing with @Jessy753

Users who are viewing this thread

Back