• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝓜𝓪𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓮--(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ a harvest Moon role-play ♥

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Adelaide
Mentions/interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver , open!
Adelaide mulled over the word fun; she was sure it would be positively great, a good old laugh with some friends. She played with the rim of her cup, drawing circles around it until her friend spilled her worries over the coming future. Adelaide stopped her movements and glanced up at Cass, bewildered.

“We’re a close knit town though, surely things wouldn’t be...Changed without a vote, right?” Adelaide had never been to town meetings, she often forgot about them.
She took a long drink of her tea, mulling over the conversation.

“I don’t think your thoughts are crazy, Cass.” Adelaide gently placed her empty cup on a coaster and leaned back against her chair. “We should investigate!” They could sneak into the townhall late at night and see if they could find anything; a quick in and out job like on the movies!

“Duke could be our lookout too; right Duke?” Adelaide glanced to the side and watched as her dog lazily rolled over in his bed, already asleep.
“I take that as a no!” She giggled to herself.

The more she thought on it, the detective idea was one of the best things she had thought of. It would also quell any further paranoia from Cassidy too. Or they could outright ask. She sighed at her thoughts, pursing her lips and folding her arms. It took her several seconds before she actually registered the question and after a couple blinks, Adelaide sat upright and followed Cassidy’s glance out the window.

“I’m doing fantastic, really.” An honest answer. Adelaide really was doing great; her farm was flourishing, she was having fun and the only worries she really had were the pesky insects eating at her crops.

“I’m hoping to get a good harvest this season, get my duck pond built too.” She wanted nothing more than to sit next to her pond and watch her ducks, when she got them, all waddle about. This year was going to be fantastic, she just knew it.

Adelaide glanced up at her wall, her eyes watching the clock hands tick before she cocked an eyebrow. “Don’t you have work, Cass?” She asked, turning to her friend once more and wiggling her eyebrows. “Is someone playing tardy?”

Caden
mentions/interactions: Leaf Fi Leaf Fi purplemarble purplemarble
She was cute, utterly adorable and beyond compliments imaginable. While her voice did grate on him sometimes, Caden couldn’t ignore the fondness he felt towards Camellia. He grinned, with his back turned to her of course; he couldn’t be having her see him grin over her. Despite her words, he knew she didn’t mean them— Him a ‘big meanie?’ Pft, of course not. Caden was the ultimate nice person obviously.
He listened to her retreating footsteps, a twang of guilt piercing his heart at the memory of her shocked face. Perhaps he’d do something to cheer her up, when he was functionally awake of course. His attention went to his long time friend, Alex, and Caden curled his lips into the biggest grin.

“Aw shucks boss, you do care.” He joked and casually raised his hands, curling them into a heart shape towards him. “I’ll have some coffee first then crash.” He nodded in agreement to himself, dusting his hands against his loose trousers and leaning against the wall in anticipation of a hot coffee.
“Don’t worry, I’ll stay with you to help close.”

The inventory he also brought from the mines would hopefully keep Alexandre going for w day or two; there was a lot of it and much more from the glorious little spot he’d found. Before long he’d have to invest in getting a horse to help carry the load. Now who did he know that was selling horses?

His thoughts briefly returned back to Camellia, he could already hear the feminine town from across the road and Caden merely shook his head with a gruff laugh sounding from him. She really was adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back