• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐“œ๐“ช๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ--(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ โ™ฅ a harvest Moon role-play โ™ฅ -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
this is the out of character chat, so that we can plot with one another and things like that! don't be afraid to speak up and get to know one another!​

Hello there! This is my first role-play on this site so I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. ^_^
I'm completely new to the site, so I'm sorry if I make any mistakes on here.

Hello there! This is my first role-play on this site so I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. ^_^

honestly, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Most of us are pretty nice, were not just going to call you out and embarrass you or act like jerks about it. Also welcome! I feel honored that you are choosing this role-play as your first....

Ah, welcome, welcome to the site! ^7^ Don't worry, any mistakes are just learning experiences, and goodness knows I still make them and I've been here years lmao. I hope you enjoy your time here! If you ever need a hand or help, never be afraid to ask! ^u^ <3

also if anybody feels like it they may take up multiple roles, i only ask if you're making a female for your first character that your second character is a male unless we end up getting more male characters. I hope I'm making sense

So kind, thank you both!
And completely understood; you want to keep the male to female ratio equal.

also if anybody feels like it they may take up multiple roles, i only ask if you're making a female for your first character that your second character is a male unless we end up getting more male characters. I hope I'm making sense

No problemo! I was intending on a guy and gal anyways! ^^

I also want to make it available if people donโ€™t want to straight characters, so Iโ€™m trying to kind of work around everything.

I plan on trying to get a thread up for locations and such, but basically for living arrangements you can either live in a house or for those of you who own a shop you can live above your shop if you choose

I want to see how I do with one character before applying for anymore. But I look forward to role playing with everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back