• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maple Hill Summer Camp

Ohhh. Cool. My guy is probably a first timer so I guess any veteran can show him the ropes. :) )

Wastelxnds said:
Hey! Am I accepted? and, if I am. I don't care who I am roomed with :)
You will be accepted once you finish your whole character sheet. You can tag me or let me know. ;)

@Wastelxnds I just checked! You are accepted

I'll take the fact that there are CS's after me that were accepted and mine doesn't have a like as I'm not accepted. (No hard feelings, hope the role play goes well :D )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah it's so frustrating, my head is full of too much what makes it hard to write my character's bio. Gender ratio went from almost even to not even at all wow!!

shygirl3 said:
I'll take the fact that there are CS's after me that were accepted and mine doesn't have a like as I'm not accepted. (No hard feelings, hope the role play goes well :D )
I'm pretty sure I accepted you. lemme check

lazyings said:
Ah it's so frustrating, my head is full of too much what makes it hard to write my character's bio. Gender ratio went from almost even to not even at all wow!!
I know right! I have this urge to make a guy cs but it'll take forever.

@Lexie You're accepted

@shygirl3 you are accepted :D

i've decided to close this rp. I'm only accepting 4 more male characters

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]i've decided to close this rp. I'm only accepting 4 more male characters

[/QUOTE]
I thought you were properly going to close it down for a moment. O.o

[QUOTE="Flossy Chan]I thought you were properly going to close it down for a moment. O.o

[/QUOTE]
Nah, I'm still accepting a few more males, but after that, I'm closing it permanently.

@Keira Winston | I meant I thought you meant closing it completely, as in not being able to role-play. Not closing for joiners. But meh.

Flossy Chan] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7522-keira-winston/ said:
@Keira Winston[/URL] | I meant I thought you meant closing it completely, as in not being able to role-play. Not closing for joiners. But meh.
oh oops sorry

Miss Alice]My character is a first-timer here... How exactly will roommates be decided since I didn't choose any? Will [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7522-keira-winston/ said:
@Keira Winston[/URL] pick or will I?
I picked them and posted them in the cs section

((I have work but I'll do my first post as soon as I get home!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back