• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Manu Dei

nevermore0714

Three Eyed Crow
"Awaken." Suddenly waking up in a dark cell, you look around a the dungeon you are trapped in. You have no memory of how you arrived in this place. Before you are even aware enough to investigate the area around you, you know two things for sure: You HAVE to escape and you don't have very long to do so.

Due to bereavement, I was unable to work on my previous RPs, so they barely even got a chance to start. So, for this one, my plan is to go all out. It's a dice roller and stats-based rp. For your stats and skills, you'll be allowed a certain amount of points that you can allocate in whatever way you feel is preferable. You can have up to three characters and can choose from a predetermined list of races and classes. I plan on putting a list of classes, races, and skills to choose from onto the main page for this, but if someone things I should add more to the list, they can message me on what they think should be added.

The RP will be "Casual". Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I opened my eyes as I was provoked to consciousness by the word of the disembodied voice. I quickly stood up in alarm and scanned the vague and dark cell I mysteriously happened to round up in. All I could remember is what seem to be a faint memory of myself, seeing the sky turn from blue to red to purple then to a sudden pitch-black. After I quickly skim through the past, finding no correlation or links to where I currently ended up in, I walked around the black cell, pressing my hands against the wall to feel and search for a door, light switch, or anything I can utilize to escape.

(For this RP, I'll be roleplaying as

Only 1 Human Male.

Age: Old enough to kick ass. (around the age of a young adventurous adult)

Special Skills: None

Physical Skills: Light on his feet, agile, evasive.

Strengths: Light for security.

Weaknesses: Poison, acid, electrocution, fire, every weakness a human commonly has.

Also I'm crucially sorry if I forgot a few items to add in my character's preference, I'm just new to this website and I would really appreciate if you notify me if I miss something or found an error on a specific subject.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back