• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mansion of Endless Floors OOC

crumbelivable crumbelivable Waiting for a response in the RP at this point. If not I'll be making my own post first... But I was waiting for others to do so.

Thank you for accepting Ranka, OP!

I'll be responding to the RP once I read all of the posts.

nocchi nocchi No problem. Take as much time as needed as there is a lot to digest, despite being barely a page long RP so far.

nocchi nocchi
That's perfectly fine... And your post was good

I forgot to make a profile for Eggman... and Maddie... Going to have to do that later. And BTW he's the archie version (which is why I mentioned the Super Genesis Wave) ... And that versions a lot more successful than his game counterpart... So what she said is somewhat accurate.

Well... Maddie would be more affected by it since she's... highly sensitive about the subject. The Grandmother knows about Eggman, just would rather take extra precautions as he doesn't want a lunatic running around with the powers of a God AGAIN (Sonic Generations , Super Genesis , Sonic the comic, and likely a lot more)

can't decide who to @ but there's a post.

If anyone has any questions, here is where the Open world aspect comes at
You either place yourself into reality to try to escape but allow the Void to takeover, or find the necessary things within fiction and defeat The Void & his puppeteer before he comes to reality, gets Maddie, and unleashed untold destruction and remake it all to his whim ... And yes The Mansion is free to roam.

And yes I threw that curveballs out of nowhere.. But I wanted it to be a surprise.

Hello, sorry for not having posted today!

I've been extremely busy. I'll try to write tomorrow.

Can someone give me an about on how fast Saitama can move?

I only ask because Sebastian is pretty damn strong but I know he is too. I was just wondering who was faster since Saitama might actually have more in brute strength. Just wanna have them accurate- and I am a slow reader

He can definitely go faster than the speed of sound he completed a 1500 meter dash in under an instant and can outrun Speed’o’sonic who Is guess can go the speed of sound. I read somewhere he can go 50 times the speed of sound but that’s kind of a rough estimate so I’d say that give or take

Wow, I dont think he could kill Sebastian (only certain items can really put him out) but he might actually be stronger than him. Never seen a character who could put him on his butt before lol

Posted! I rushed a bit because I didn't want to hold things up more, but hopefully it's okay. My next post should be higher in quality.

Thats alright with me, my posts are usually a bit rushed. I work at a family restaurant 12 hours every day- so it is write a sentance here and there and hopefully finish and post before bed for the most part.

Just caught up. Hopefully I didn't make to many assumptions with everyone else. With so much happening in sequence, it can be challenging to write a post that doesn't conflict with something someone else did (or that fails to account for what other characters were doing while other posters write a sequence of events that clearly imply the passage of some time). Poke me if you want me to change something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back