• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mansion for supernatural creatures

TheAdept

One Thousand Club
So who would be interested in an RP with low pressure to "be gud" just for the hell of it?

It will be based around a mansion, in a mysterious forest that lies between dimensions and universes. You can play as any one of your favorite characters from any TV show, movie, book, etc or play as your own original character. Only exceptional people will ever happen upon or find the forest or the mansion, and there is no rent or bills, a free ride. The place is mysterious though, what is its purpose? Where exactly are you when you enter the forest? And why do things in the other verses seem to get worse the longer you stay?

I used to see these kinds of RPs all the time when I started RPing, but they don't seem to come around anymore and I just wanted to take a whack at doing one. So, who wants to try it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back