• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Manners Maketh Man. {Kingsman, anyone?}

starshinesiren

babe, there’s something tragic about you.
Greetings! Just like my oh-so-eloquent title says, I’m looking for a Kingsman RP. But before all that jazz, let’s talk a little bit about me. Because who wouldn’t want to hear about my fantastical self?

My name is Emma! You can call me Em, Star, Dilemma, whatever is your cup of tea. I’m 18 years old and I’ve been role playing for about 7 years, give or take. I live in the Eastern Time Zone (EST). I’m an aspiring actress and I’ve got three cats. I love flowers and rock and roll music. Classical too— if you’re into that and have some music suggestions, please do share. Anyway, I’m very friendly and talkative in case you can’t tell. I’m more than someone to write with, if you’re interested I’d be glad to be your friend!

Okay! Now, onto the plot stuff! (Everything you’ve all been waiting for, I know.)

So yes! Kingsman. My latest obsession. I recently watched the first one with my family and it just fulfilled everything I love in a movie. Good plot, lovable characters, spies, not to mention a killer soundtrack. But I’m a writer, so I came up with a couple plots of my own for that universe! There are so many possibilities for a spy movie like that, it’s so exciting!

So I’m looking for someone who could play Harry Hart agonist my OC. I know, I know. But hear me out. My OC is all fleshed out, and I’ve got a really cool plot for them I’d love to discuss! It’s got rival spies working together and falling in love, secret organizations, murder, angst, everything you could want. Trust me— you won’t be the slightest bit bored. And YES, I am willing to double. I write the best females, so I’d probably be the best at writing for Roxy, but I’m willing to try another character out. That’s how badly I want to write this plot. But if you have ideas, please do tell! I’m very open.

So if you’re still on board, here’s what I’d like from you. :)
Please be at least 16— preferably 18 and up, though.
  • Please be literate! I usually write like two or three paragraphs, but I’m flexible. Nothing less than a solid paragraph, though.
  • Let me know if you’re going to ditch. This is an idea I’m really excited about, and it would suck to get all excited only to be left without a goodbye.
  • Please be semi-active. I’m busy too, I get it. But once a day or every few days is ideal, once a week at the least please. Feel free to tell me if somethings going on, I promise I will be understanding.

I think that’s everything! Please comment below if you’re interested, angels. I look forward to getting to know you and writing with you. Much love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back