• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ก. ๐Œ๐š๐ง. (๐ด ๐พ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› 1๐‘ฅ1 ๐‘…๐‘ƒ ๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก)

bartonstark

hettie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Kingsman.gif
โ๐๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง, ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž?โž

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
Hello! The name's Heather (and yes I am introducing myself again, just in case anyone is new...) and I am a 21 year old RPer who is looking for a partner who can play Agent Whiskey for my Stateman OC.
  1. I am semi-literate, but sometimes I will write a bit more.
  2. If I'm not replying, I'm probably asleep or out somewhere. I live in the UK, so timezones might be different to where you are.
  3. I am quite shy when you first talk to me (even though sometimes it doesn't show it ๐Ÿ˜‚)
  4. As I said before, I am 21 so please be 18+ if we are going to roleplay, as the roleplays may include mature themes however I will not include themes that would be triggering to you, I promise.
  5. I love doing double up, they are my favourite way to roleplay with someone, of course if you're not comfortable doing that, then that is fine with me!
  6. You can directly send me a DM or comment under this post after I explained a bit more about my OC.
  7. I write in the 3rd person (using their names e.g. Johnny was doing blah, blah, blah) and I would recommend if you would do the same.

My addictions, attractions & fantasies.gif
โ๐Š๐ข๐, ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง.โž

๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ.
After the events of Kingsman: The Golden Circle, the Kingsman began anew after their headquarters was destroyed by Poppy Adams. There is a new Arthur and opened the Kingsman to many new names from Arthurian mythology. Their new group, known as the New Generation, would be chosen, trained, and led by one of the knight-based members Eggsy (AKA Galahad). However, somehow their old enemies have been revived by an unknown threat to Kingsman and Statesman, who want to spread chaos to the world.

Whiskey finally meets his high school sweetheart as Agent Bourbon is put on a mission with him after coming from the Texas Statesman HQ, who everyone thought was a woman, but it wasnโ€™t.

Just to note, Agent Whiskey did not change sides and is still alive and his high school sweetheart is revealed to be my OC (and not the wife he mentioned by him in Golden Circle). I had to change it for this idea only.

download (2).gif
โ๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ.โž

๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐‚.
Full name: Jonathan Leonardo Anderson
Nicknames: Jon, Johnny, sweetheart.
Pronouns: He/him
Date of birth: 7th January 1981
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Place of birth: Austin, Texas
Current location: Louisville, Kentucky
Sexuality: Bisexual
Martial status: Single.

Height: 5ft 10
Weight: 221lbs
Hair colour: Dark brown
Hairstyle: Short, spiky, and straight.
Eye colour: Blue-grey
Glasses/contacts: Contacts, wears glasses whenever
heโ€™s not wearing his contact lenses.
Scars: Three scratch marks across his left eye (reason unknown)
Piercings: None.
Tattoos: A tattoo of an arrow going through a red heart (on his left arm)
Other body features: A bit of stubble on his chin.
Face/voiceclaim: Jeremy Renner
Accent: Southern (Texan)

Agent name: Bourbon
Agency they work at: Statesman
Dog name: Hershey
Dog breed: Husky (black and white fur)
Skills: Bow mastery, crossbow mastery, sword mastery, mixed martial arts,
hacking/programming (before he became an official Statesman field agent).
Weapons: Crossbow, compound bow, trick arrows, retractable sword.
Weaknesses: Standard human weaknesses (can easily get injured and can quickly die)

Kingsman OC Aesthetic.jpg

๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back