• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Albert looks a Terry as he Punches Hawkeye and webs his face. "RUN!" Terry follows him and looks at him. "Usually I'd do that. I didn't know you would."
Albert: "Trust me I'm full of surprises. If I know that guy he'll try and throw arrows so dodge when I say it."
Terry: "You got it."
Albert: "He's a pathetic hero anyway."

Albert looks a Terry as he Punches Hawkeye and webs his face. "RUN!" Terry follows him and looks at him. "Usually I'd do that. I didn't know you would."
Albert: "Trust me I'm full of surprises. If I know that guy he'll try and throw arrows so dodge when I say it."
Terry: "You got it."
Albert: "He's a pathetic hero anyway."
Clint looked pissed and oressed a button, the office goes on lockdown, steel walls lower down covering all windows and doors of principal and admin office
Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

(If this is still open-)

Name: Sinéad Blitz
Hero or villain name: Grey Bird
Powers: telepathy, telekinesis, elemental control over water, wings
Weapon: dagger
Bio: Sinéad grew up an orphan. It’s all she ever knew. Until she got adopted. Then her life changed for the better. With a new and better family, Sinéad is able to go out and be herself with her few friends. Sinéad is kind, caring, and brave. She is shy when you meet her but if she likes you, she’ll warm up to you and start to act like herself.

Parents: birth parents are unknown; Jill Snortch (adopted mother), Bob Snortch (adopted father)

Suit: a flowy light blue shirt with black leggings, a blue-Grey eye mask that matches the color of her large wings.

Looks: Sinéad has brown, long, curly hair that will either be in her face or tied back in a tight braid. She has bright blue eyes. Her face is round and kind. She wears a brown jean-jacket over a pink shirt with jeans. Her wings have the ability to disappear so she won’t be walking around with large, blue-grey wings following her.

(If this is still open-)

Name: Sinéad Blitz
Hero or villain name: Grey Bird
Powers: telepathy, telekinesis, elemental control over water, wings
Weapon: dagger
Bio: Sinéad grew up an orphan. It’s all she ever knew. Until she got adopted. Then her life changed for the better. With a new and better family, Sinéad is able to go out and be herself with her few friends. Sinéad is kind, caring, and brave. She is shy when you meet her but if she likes you, she’ll warm up to you and start to act like herself.

Parents: birth parents are unknown; Jill Snortch (adopted mother), Bob Snortch (adopted father)

Suit: a flowy light blue shirt with black leggings, a blue-Grey eye mask that matches the color of her large wings.

Looks: Sinéad has brown, long, curly hair that will either be in her face or tied back in a tight braid. She has bright blue eyes. Her face is round and kind. She wears a brown jean-jacket over a pink shirt with jeans. Her wings have the ability to disappear so she won’t be walking around with large, blue-grey wings following her.
Im sorry please go to character sheet) Fandom - Oc form and canon character sheet for xaiver high school rp

Well, at least Hawkeye listened to him here. He was quickly moving up on Billy's personal superhero top-list... Obviously not higher than Scarlet Witch, but still. He was definitely in the top ten right now. But there was also Thor, Captain America, and Storm... Oh, and the original Spider-Man of course. And Wonder Woman. And Ms. Marvel and... And so many others... Maybe he should actually write that list down. But could he even decide between them all? He wasn't so sure of that.

"So... I'll be going now? I suppose the tour is over anyway," he said carefully, already thinking about his list... Mostly to avoid feeling guilty over that detention. But it wasn't really his fault, right? After all, it wasn't like he had told those guys to start a fight. He just... He had led Hawkeye to them... Intentionally, but also not really? He honestly had been trying to help, not get them in trouble.

But he didn't need them to know that - at all. Just like he didn't want them to realize he had been the one behind the electric attack. He would rather not make enemies literally on his first day in a new school, and before even starting his classes at that.

And that was exactly the reason why - after speaking - Billy immediately took a step back, and then another, and again, walking backwards... Away from his potential problems. He knew from experience that it was usually a good idea. Kind of. Maybe it never really helped him per se, but that one time he hadn't done it... Well. That wasn't something he liked to think about.

He was already far enough - and turned around anyway - not to see what was going on when he heard the sounds of another commotion. Nope, not happening, he was so not walking back there to check it out. He would just quietly go to his room and pretend that everything was okay. Yes, that sounded like a perfect plan.

@Miasmith17 Albert_Drake Albert_Drake

Albert looks a Terry. "A kick will make this Door go down."
Albert kicks the door down and starts running as he sees the exit. "This is it."
Terry: "Now or never huh?"

Rachel sighed, this was her first day and she wasn't going to get dragged into trouble this early in her stay here

"I can't help you, I don't know anything. Can I leave?"

Albert looks a Terry. "A kick will make this Door go down."
Albert kicks the door down and starts running as he sees the exit. "This is it."
Terry: "Now or never huh?"
All exits were shut off by strong steel walls
Clint shot a gas arrow
Gas arrow lands inbetween terry and albert
It explodes the gas knocking out terry and albert
(😠 albert you cant do that they are super strong thick walls

(Yare Yare Daze)
He looks at Clint. "You're pathetic puttinf this on lock down you really think you can take me on patheticeye."

(Yare Yare Daze)
He looks at Clint. "You're pathetic puttinf this on lock down you really think you can take me on patheticeye."
?)
Clint:"you two arent going anywhere......im not letting you escape and hey im better than a certain bat finding you"

"You're the most pathetic superhero in the book. Hell I like taskmaster more than I like you. Acting like you're all that and not admiting my dad is a better avenger than you. You got arrested for killing Banner before he transformed in Civil War 2."

Despite the - quite alarming - noises coming from the office, Billy had been quick to get away from the area. He wasn't needed there. He didn't know anything useful, not more than Hawkeye himself for sure, so if the hero wanted answers, then he wouldn't be getting them from Billy anyway... Besides, it wasn't like he had really tried to stop him from going, so he had just assumed that leaving was fine.

And now, mere moments later, Billy was already in the elevator that Hawkeye had shown him - and Rachel - before. He had decided that returning to his new room was indeed the best course of action. His things had already been left there, so he didn't have to carry anything... Just find the right door. Huh. Now, that could be a bit problematic. He was pretty sure he remembered it correctly, but... The more he thought about it, the less certain he was.

Great, that was exactly like him.

Still, as soon as he left the elevator, Billy began his search. He walked slowly on purpose, both being careful and trying to drag things out... Not just in fear of getting into the wrong room. No, he was still pretty anxious about meeting his new roommate.

What would they be like? Friendly? Or maybe polite, but distant? He wasn't sure which option he actually preferred... Possibly the latter one. Or not? He simply didn't want to suddenly get overwhelmed, he had always liked spending time by himself better, but at the same time... Perhaps it was time to try and be a little more social. His mother would definitely approve of that choice - and he didn't want to worry his family even more, so... Yeah.

Maybe.

Or maybe he was thinking about it too much and his roommate wouldn't even want to have anything to do with him. That could also happen. Finally stopping before the - hopefully - correct door, Billy took a deep breath to calm his nerves and clear his mind... And then he opened it. Waiting any longer would only stress him out. He got inside, then gently closed the door and finally looked around the room. All right. At least it was the right one.

One week and Tim was able to find the next person that was on the list - of course the little genius would be able to find information in such a short window of time. Jason never doubted the abilities that lay in Tim, especially not with their previous cases they worked together.

The boy was fucking ruthless. Calling out not just one Dick Grayson, Kori Anders, Jason himself, but also one Bruce Wayne. Tim wasn't just someone who focused on the task at hand, wasn't just someone who could prioritize, he was hyper focused. There wasn't a single stone that would be left untouched, more so there was a light shone over the darkest caves that none of the clan would ever think to look. His mind was the greatest tool that anyone could ask for - the little shit may even be the smartest of the lot of them combined. Jason wouldn't put it past him.

But where Tim excelled in mental capacity and logistics, he failed tremendously with human interaction.

Now, this is what made things interesting to Jason. They both suffered greatly from neglect on their family's part as well as their peers around them. Tim was secluded within high society, using his studies and a camera as vices to keep the loneliness at bay - Jason was a scrawny kid in the narrow's stealing, fighting tooth and nail just to survive. It was ironic really, two completely different situations and Jason was the one that could handle people, long before his accent was hidden deep within his soul. Jason was very good with his tongue - take as you will. The ability to chat up someone while they were robbed blind was an ability that he prided himself on, that ability later working wonders as the distraction that came with being Robin. He always knew what to say to catch their attention and how to get under their skin. Of course growing older and no longer being the cute little boy he would have to change tactics.. Jason was still excellent with his tongue.

But it wasn't just spoken word, oh god no. Tim could barely read social cues. If he wasn't so awkward it would almost be endearing. Again, Jason couldn't help but to be amused with the irony in that. Tim could put on a hell of a show, smile and use all of the correct formalities, but if someone got past pleasantries - that's when the real challenge begun. The deer in the headlights look was made for the face of Timothy Drake. For such a little stalker, Tim was utterly hopeless at times. What was he going to do? Snark his way out of things? Bat his eyelashes and hope that someone took pity on him? Get real.

So the fact that Tim had taken the bait - fucking ran with it - Jason was all too pleased to reel him in. If Tim truly believed that he could best Jason Todd at this game, oh, he was adorable.

The grin that overtook his features was nothing short of predatory.

"You asking for a list of my kinks baby bird?" Left absolutely nothing to the imagination with the exaggerated drag of his tongue over his lips, or the overly salacious wink that followed. "You going to come to my bedside again if I said it did?"

Turns out, rooming with Tim wasn't so bad afterall.

TheSaint TheSaint Tim

-

Things couldn't be worse.

The was a world of possibilities just outside of this school, let alone in the pages of literature, and Jason was stuck in a gymnasium smelling like a jock strop and cheap fragrance. It was one thing to be running around in circles and forced into whatever activity with a bunch of smelly teenagers every day, but to be here under the pretense of a social call? Jason might just throw up into the punch bowl.

There was a mountain of responsibilities flooding off of his already full plate, neglecting them for peers that he didn't associate with was far from making the cut. Jason should be out patrolling at this hour. He could be digging up leads on the case that he was currently working with his replacement. He could be striking fear into the blokes that grew too big for their shorts. He could be beating on low life criminals just for shits and giggles. He could work on his paper for AP Lit, more than that to catch up on all of the missing assignments that he neglect over the past week with his piss poor excuse of a schedule. Hell, Jason could be doing his laundry with far more enthusiasm than standing around picking at the buttons of his shirt like a god damn fool.

@whoeverthefuckisatthedance

Spots sings:"i see you see you every nighht~ take my hand boy dont be so shy....and i was like dance for me dance for me ohhh~ i never seen anybody move like that before~"

Trickster was playing electronical keyboard

Harry walk over to jason noticing him there he decides to lighten up the mood, leans agianst table a bit:"dont like these either huh?"

Lotheralaix Lotheralaix

"We're not attending detention. You should get detention for not catching the real culprit you freaking idiot."
Terry: "Eat shit Clint."

"We're not attending detention. You should get detention for not catching the real culprit you freaking idiot."
Terry: "Eat shit Clint."
Clint put power dampning cuffs on albert making him unable to use his powers:"listen to me i need you both in detention to find the real culprit think of it as a interogation"

Peter 1048 looks at Otto swing away. "Every superior Spider-Man always claims to be superior and are arrogant of the fact. I bet they could try and save the world and ultimately fail at it, giving back the body to their rightful owner."
Superior spidey swings away:'i will not be like the others this time i will be much better' he thought goes into a werehouse

lily draws in notebook.....drawing vlad lab and her being cut open, then drawing the nightmare creatures
crystal mentally spoke:'seems this is working.....maybe we can be good and bad'
she questioned her:'how crystal?'
'well we change your name temporarly like two egos....white archer for good......we can come up with a name for the bad. then you can go try it out..if you dont like it you can always become white archer again' crystal suggests

A school for people like him, people with powers. He found it hard enough to cope in a normal setting, but with other freaks? A recepie for disaster yet here he was, it beat the plastic prison they called the "care home". That place didn't care, it was all about removing metal so he didn't use the phone cord to garrotte someone. His father was considered an inappropriate carer, as if that wasn't evident enough considering his biological father was a mutant activist and his mother and half-siblings had gone to her facility in the mountains. Why bother having moody Polaris with them? So the state "looked after him". If being looked after involved being shouted at by ex-military thugs who were as frightened of his powers as the rest of the people he encountered.

Xavier's School seemed like a paradise for the CPS team, because they finally had somewhere to dump him. The only thing he was thankful for is that they called him Polaris, his normal name had no meaning to him. Saburo Kusanagi was the name his mother gave him and she'd spectacularly abandoned him. Perhaps she was ashamed of her past with Magneto, that once she too saw a better future for mutants and now there he was, the culmination of that belief. Maybe Asaka had rejected him because he was living proof she had relapsed. Ifthe authorities knew she'd held those beliefs she and her institute to protect mutant orphans would be shut down harder than a laptop when it was in a few feet of him getting angry.

His phone beeped, contained in a metal case so his powers didn't nuke it. Medication reminder, for his disorder. He really hated taking it, it messed with his powers. Polaris didn't want to be a well-behaved little zombie who could barely think. There were many things he wanted, primarily his father who would accept him if he didn't get a tranquilizer dart in his neck every time he went looking for him. The green energy swriled around his fingers as he reached out, some of the lockers shook as he passed by them. So much metal in this building, he felt calmer now, more controlled. Soon passing by and overhearing Clint and Albert's conversation, he decided to ignore their conversation and soon entered what he believed to be his room.

Opening the door with his powers, he looked around and saw his roomate's arrival predated his own. His hands glowing with that green energy again, he soon had everything of his that had metal in it put in it's "place". Hanging the clothes up that didn't contain metal, he sat on the bed. "So... What's your name?" He asked, unsure on how to start a conversation or what this person would be like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back