• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"It's our best chance get another sample of her blood and we'll use mine hopefully i can alter mine enough to make them as close a match as possible."
@Miasmith17
Nurse walks out into hallway with stephan giving a worried look:"alright but we need to be quick her tempture is near normal and shes starting to look paler with coughing...."
She look through window into her office seeing peter talking to lily
Zachjoker Zachjoker Responsible_spider Responsible_spider

"Trust me nurse i know but it's the only way." He knew the risks and if he could help it he didn't want to be taking any more blood from her if he didn't have to.
@Miasmith17

Peter saw the interaction between the two. 'There has to be another way!' He thought to himself as he clenched his fist. Looking back at Lily he began to speak to her in a low voice so only she could hear him. "Say if someone could get out of this place.., could you tell me any hints on where this man that you need may be?" he asked her.
@Miasmith17

Peter saw the interaction between the two. 'There has to be another way!' He thought to himself as he clenched his fist. Looking back at Lily he began to speak to her in a low voice so only she could hear him. "Say if someone could get out of this place.., could you tell me any hints on where this man that you need may be?" he asked her.
@Miasmith17
Lily look at peter and check her tablet looking at a map layout of the school with her special escape passageways:"i have no idea where he is or who it is that is needed (the person needed is oliver queen but currently the rper hasnt been on since october) but if you can get out of here then i can message the person with my blood bag to bring it to you"
Responsible_spider Responsible_spider

He nodded as he stared at the table memorizing the passages. Getting up he got ready for the event. He slapped his webshooters to his wrist. Flexing his wrists around. "Tell your man to meet me at the clock tower about 4-5 miles out. I can be there in 10 minutes at most." He said grabbing his mask from his bag putting it on.
@Miasmith17

He nodded as he stared at the tablet memorizing the passages. Getting up he got ready for the event. He slapped his webshooters to his wrist. Flexing his wrists around. "Tell your man to meet me at the clock tower about 4-5 miles out. I can be there in 10 minutes at most." He said grabbing his mask from his bag putting it on.
@Miasmith17
Lily look at him and nod before pulling out her phone texting someone
Nurse uses syring getting small blood sample from lily arm
Lily gets a message back:"he is on his way"

Strange takes the vile from the nurse. He had already drawn is own blood into a bag. He laid the two down on a table side by side and started to get to work. Creating magic rings around his hands he held his hands over each of the items closing his eyes he tried to focus everything into it.
@Miasmith17

Strange takes the vile from the nurse. He had already drawn is own blood into a bag. He laid the two down on a table side by side and started to get to work. Creating magic rings around his hands he held his hands over each of the items closing his eyes he tried to focus everything into it.
@Miasmith17
Nurse watched
Lily watch peter leave to go get the blood bag then looked at stephan:"um stephan?"
Responsible_spider Responsible_spider Zachjoker Zachjoker

The chemistry classroom was empty, the third chemistry cabniet was the one with the hidden secret passageway
The green book was inside next to a blue and red book
Below it was chemistry equipment
Peter dropped to the ground before looking around grabbing the green book and pulling it. He then looked over and saw someone's homework which had a misbalanced equation. He shook his head before rewriting the equation the right way. He nodded his head leaving the through the secret passage way.

Peter dropped to the ground before looking around grabbing the green book and pulling it. He then looked over and saw someone's homework which had a misbalanced equation. He shook his head before rewriting the equation the right way. He nodded his head leaving the through the secret passage way.
Once he pulled the book the inside of the cabniet opened up, once peter went through the inside moved back into place and the cabniet doors closed

At the cloak tower, wearing a grey cloak, with a short black beard on his face was waiting inside with a cooler with lily blood bag

Albert looks at Terry. "Follow my lead." He uses his web shooters to web Clints face. "If only I can get out of these cuffs." He runs and looks at Terry.
Terry: "I can't help you there Parker."
Albert: "I'll find another way."
They keep running.
monxmiracle monxmiracle

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter 1048 keeps swinging around the city to see if any other crimes need handling. He taps his mask and doesn't get an answer. "Either Albert is enjoying his time at the dance or he's in trouble. I shouldn't dwell on it." He stays perched on another building.

Albert looks at Terry. "Follow my lead." He uses his web shooters to web Clints face. "If only I can get out of these cuffs." He runs and looks at Terry.
Terry: "I can't help you there Parker."
Albert: "I'll find another way."
They keep running.
monxmiracle monxmiracle
Clint gets pissed but smirked to himself 'if they get in trouble agian then well they have very bad consequences' he thought to himself

Peter 1048 keeps swinging in the city. 'Why did that superior Spider-Man have a weird accent he sounded French and the sqeuaky french not American, he could've atleasted deepened his voice.'

Albert looks at Terry. "Wait if you're Batman, that means you can break this lock, you do have a bunch of tech in that suit."
Terry: "You're right." He puts on a glove that doubles as a laser cutter on a finger. It cuts the cuffs. "There you go."
Albert: "Thanks Terry." They keep running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back