• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lily frown hearing the people who died becuase of peter irresponsiability;"its not that, my powers do make my life heard just its other reasons"
She felt bit shocked when he held the glasses out to her:"i guess so..you know tony is a teacher here" she take the glasses, still has glooves on, she cough more her body still low on blood
Galaxia move a bit on her neck diguised as a choker necklace sending shivers down spine because of peter
Responsible_spider Responsible_spider

He looked at her before sitting in a chair opposite from her. "What makes your life hard?" He asked her looking at the glasses he gave her smiling for a second thinking of those who kept him from straying into the darkness.
@Miasmith17

He looked at her before sitting in a chair opposite from her. "What makes your life hard?" He asked her looking at the glasses he gave her smiling for a second thinking of those who kept him from straying into the darkness.
@Miasmith17
Lily sigh:"its my past and the people after me, i feel more anger each time they show up or hurt me"

His brows furrowed at the thought of people harming her. "Well don't worry, because as long as I'm here with you, I'll do my best to make sure no one harms you again. And if they do, they won't make it far out of the gate." He said putting on goofy smile.
@Miasmith17

His brows furrowed at the thought of people harming her. "Well don't worry, because as long as I'm here with you, I'll do my best to make sure no one harms you again. And if they do, they won't make it far out of the gate." He said putting on goofy smile.
@Miasmith17
Lily asked because she felt it was weird and sudden:"why are you wanting to protect me?"

He looked at her and smiled brightly. "Because that's my responsibility. When you can do things that I can and bad things start to happen, and you don't stop those bad things, they happen because of you." He said before looking around. " and you're my friend right?, what kind of friends wouldn't protect one another?" He asked her tilting his head.
@Miasmith17

He looked at her and smiled brightly. "Because that's my responsibility. When you can do things that I can and bad things start to happen, and you don't stop those bad things, they happen because of you." He said before looking around. " and you're my friend right?, what kind of friends wouldn't protect one another?" He asked her tilting his head.
@Miasmith17
Lily thought about it:"that is true...well we just met, they wouldnt be true friends then if they didnt"

She open the bag looking in it

Lily thought about it:"that is true...well we just met, they wouldnt be true friends then"
"You don't need a lifetime to be someones friend. After all I am your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man." He said as he got up feeling his welcome was starting to wear out. "I'll see you around." He said as he started walking for the door.

"You don't need a lifetime to be someones friend. After all I am your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man." He said as he got up feeling his welcome was starting to wear out. "I'll see you around." He said as he started walking for the door.
Lily frown:"i guess i will see you later if i ever get out of here...you know theres more than just you now right?"

He turned around and nodded sorta. "There is still alot of ground to cover. It was never really a one man job. In order to move forward and progress, everyone has to do their part. Mine just happens to be simple and there are alot of spots open. Also if you're not out soon then, I'll come and see ya. Maybe bring my laptop so you can play on it or watch something while you're all cooped up." He said flashing her a smile as he opened the door and left.
@Miasmith17

He turned around and nodded sorta. "There is still alot of ground to cover. It was never really a one man job. In order to move forward and progress, everyone has to do their part. Mine just happens to be simple and there are alot of spots open. Also if you're not out soon then, I'll come and see ya. Maybe bring my laptop so you can play on it or watch something while you're all cooped up." He said flashing her a smile as he opened the door and left.
@Miasmith17
Lily smile:"but peter no one is allowed to leave the whole school is on lockdown because of those two students all exits are blocked off by thick unbreakable walls, even the vents"

Peter heard her from the hall and turned around walking the other way back towards the room. "Huh.... is the danger room still open? Or are those closed too?" He asked poking his head in her room.
@Miasmith17

He signed hoping to get some fresh air today but he'll settle for a little spar in the danger room. "Thank you. I just want to get a little activity or something today, since I can't go outside and have a swing." He said with a kiddish pout.

He signed hoping to get some fresh air today but he'll settle for a little spar in the danger room. "Thank you. I just want to get a little activity or something today, since I can't go outside and have a swing." He said with a kiddish pout.
Lily chuckle:"thats fine, you can check but all outside exits are closed off"
She cough some more, feeling paler

He saw her skin getting paler and she looked more sickly then when he first got in here. "Are you okay?" He asked her looking concern on his face as he walked a tiny bit into the room.
@Miasmith17

He saw her skin getting paler and she looked more sickly then when he first got in here. "Are you okay?" He asked her looking concern on his face as he walked a tiny bit into the room.
@Miasmith17
Lily cough some more:"yeah just getting more sick by the minute..."
She felt her temp getting close to normal body temp which isnt good for her
Nurse puts ice packs on lily

He walked closer towards her and knealt. "Is there anything I could get you? Something that will help you? Anything at all..." he asked not liking the way she was looking.
@Miasmith17

He walked closer towards her and knealt. "Is there anything I could get you? Something that will help you? Anything at all..." he asked not liking the way she was looking.
@Miasmith17
Lily cough:"im running low on blood, but the person needed for the blood transfer isnt here....i know someone who can get me a bag of my blood but it would only last a day or two. They wouldnt be able to get in"

He looked at her and tilted his head not knowing how to help that. "Um, do you need a special type of blood? If so can I help you get the special type? Or you can have some of mine?" He asked not sure how to help her.
@Miasmith17

He looked at her and tilted his head not knowing how to help that. "Um, do you need a special type of blood? If so can I help you get the special type? Or you can have some of mine?" He asked not sure how to help her.
@Miasmith17
Lily nod:"its a special type, i cant have yours because i might get your powers if i do that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back