• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ (๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ, ๐™จ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž-๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, CLOSED!)

SleepyConley

my head hurts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ManaraText.png
LandOfMagicText.png
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โ‡ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

World Anvil - Nava Lore

Nava is the name of the world and Manara is the name of the continent the story takes place on. I have tons of high fantasy regions, kingdoms, cities and races. Check out the World Anvil, where all the lore is placed and will be updated depending on our choices.

If you're interested, please leave interest and I'll add you to the OOC group chat. I've tried to get this going a few times and my indecisiveness has finally been calmed after collecting all the information on World Anvil.

- Going to be semi-literature.
- Post requirements are at least once a week, but preferably daily as this is semi-lit so the story should move by quite fast.
- No god mode kind of stuff, keep it realistic. Like your character can start out as powerful, but not endgame powerful, you dig? Nobody can be a deity of any sort either. Nobody can be a dragon or undead or anything like that. Keep it in lines with the lore I've provided.

I'll post the character sheet and stuff later once I get interest. The OOC will be a group chat, if you show interest or want to help with the lore, please tell me which and I'll add you to the OOC. Besides from the lore, everything else will take place on-site.

Below is the story.

โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ•ฎ โ‡ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

Have you ever yearned for a magical power; a force born directly from your deepest desires? In the mystical realm of Manara, such a phenomenon is not just a dream, but a reality.

Imagine awakening in an abyss of darkness, a comforting warmth enveloping your body. Sight eludes you, yet your mind is alert, your senses heightened. Memories are absent, yet your identity remains intact. Questions flood your mind - Where are you? Have you crossed the threshold of life and death? Amidst this confusion, a voice echoes through the void, โ€œFear not, child. The worldโ€™s equilibrium is shifting, and its fate now rests in your hands.โ€ A searing pain engulfs you, threatening to pull you back into oblivion. Yet, something halts your descent. The oppressive darkness morphs into a chilling presence, reaching into the recesses of your psyche, tugging at the essence of your being. The voice resonates once more, โ€œAh, so that is your desire. Seek the woman with the green flame.โ€

Awakening from this ordeal, you find a burning emblem etched onto your hand - a pair of crimson wings. Youโ€™ve been marked. Is this the work of the divine? What does it signify? The green flame? A whirlwind of emotions and questions consume you. This couldnโ€™t have been a mere dream; the mark on your hand is tangible proof. What is it about desires that intrigued the divine? As the mark begins to pulse, a power - your deepest desire - is unleashed from within.

Your journey begins with a bounty found in the tribal lands, a bounty for someone known as โ€œThe Lady of The Swamp, The Green Flame Witch.โ€ Your first lead. Itโ€™s time to harness your newfound powers and uncover why the divine have chosen you to find this enigmatic woman.

Last edited:
hello friend I am interested in this, you've talked me into doing another. I got a few ideas about some divine stuff. It is pretty simple I suppose, what do you want your gods to be? Tangible, interacting with the world or dormant, only interacting in the afterlife? Make the characters, if youve made an entire world that should be easy for you. i dont rp a lot but I hope that helps. I've only ever rp'd with u tbh so I'll try to post once every few days

hello friend I am interested in this, you've talked me into doing another. I got a few ideas about some divine stuff. It is pretty simple I suppose, what do you want your gods to be? Tangible, interacting with the world or dormant, only interacting in the afterlife? Make the characters, if youve made an entire world that should be easy for you. i dont rp a lot but I hope that helps. I've only ever rp'd with u tbh so I'll try to post once every few days
Yeah I've already made tons of characters for the divine that I've ditched. I just want them to be of the same quality as the world and im having trouble with that.

Someone is helping me with the lore rn and this is what we have: Hell could be 5 floors, with each floor getting closer and closer to a dark god, with each floor having its own demonic city and culture.

glad to have you back :)

seems like you probably got a good sense of what you want for the lore, been awhile since I been on the site. came back to the site cause I got some free time. this seems nice.

like the other person said, gods and goddess seems to be pretty basic. But I get it, you don't want basic. Maybe try looking at others World Anvil since you use that :)

Interested

seems like you probably got a good sense of what you want for the lore, been awhile since I been on the site. came back to the site cause I got some free time. this seems nice.

like the other person said, gods and goddess seems to be pretty basic. But I get it, you don't want basic. Maybe try looking at others World Anvil since you use that :)

Interested
thank u for the interest. and yeah at this point I have a pretty rough idea of what I want to do!! but good idea I'll check out some other World Anvil's

We have 3 people, plus myself now. Going to go ahead and start! If you want to join, spots are still open!! But we'll have to throw you a different way than the starting :)

Hi!! Sorry, I just joined this website maybe half an hour ago; I'd really like to join the rp!! I'm not sure if this is where to apply for that, and if it isnt I am SO sorry ^^; If there's still a spot open I'd love to slip in!

Hi!!

Wait. Sooooo like you can be a 50ft tall statue person in this RP? Can we see a listing of the current RP roster?

K well thinkin a giant stone robo person not gonna fit with that roster. all good lol

but like there are more races than just the 4 offered in the lore? can you be monster races too?

K well thinkin a giant stone robo person not gonna fit with that roster. all good lol

but like there are more races than just the 4 offered in the lore? can you be monster races too?
yes, common races are races that are perceived as civilized by well, the most common of races. Humans, elves, dwarves, and the titamir because they are made at the aethereal forge, so they're going to be good. While the monster races are seen as wild cards, and they're not as common so they're fewer of them. You can be a tall stone robo if you want, don't worry about fitting in. I'll make it work, do what is fun for you

yes, common races are races that are perceived as civilized by well, the most common of races. Humans, elves, dwarves, and the titamir because they are made at the aethereal forge, so they're going to be good. While the monster races are seen as wild cards, and they're not as common so they're fewer of them. You can be a tall stone robo if you want, don't worry about fitting in. I'll make it work, do what is fun for you
nah cuz actually i was checking to see roster if someone playing a giant stone robo cuz i wouldnt join lol.

I'd rather be a monster race. dunno which one yet but interested in joining the RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back