• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings malks' roleplay search ★ open

mother of sorrows

𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑚.

★ ☆ ★ welcome !

--
heya guys, i'm malks, i'm 18 and i'm your local friendly swamp witch :^) i suddenly got some cravings for a few specific plots, so i decided to make a search thread for them! as for these ideas, they're meant to be more dark, with heavy themes and lots of hurt feelings, but also dumbassery and shenanigans. before we jump in, some things about me ;;
  • i usually write about 2-4 paragraphs, but it depends on the scene (during dialogue i tend to write less) so i expect something around that from partners, too !
  • i generally give 1 to 2 replies per week, though it can be more if real life allows me
  • i love romance, but i'm def down for platonic also !! especially found family rps aaa
  • i'm down for fxf, mxm, fxm or nonbinary ! i'm also down for 1x1x1 romances
  • i only do ocs, sorry
  • enemies to friends to lovers is the best trope ever and i adore it with all my heart
  • please work with me when plotting ! nothing makes me lose interest faster than somebody making me do all the work
  • if i see a meme or vine that reminds me of your ocs i WILL send it to you and you can't stop me
  • i really love ooc chatter and i'm pretty friendly !! but it's not something you need to do,, i just really like it :")
to jump in, here are some plots i have in mind - if you have any other ideas, feel free to send them ! there's a pretty good chance i'll love them !
-- dumbasses doing crime

. i would love some space or futuristic criminals getting chased around by Space Police Or Something while wreaking havoc :") maybe they can decide to perform a very big heist or the like!

2. on that note, space pirates. Hell Yes.

3. chara a's family (or somebody imporant) was killed years ago by a crime lord years ago and they sought revenge ever since. they hire chara b, a succesful hitman - they make a deal to track down the crime boss and kill him, though they have to get though their gang first. but chara b was actually hired by the Evil Guy all those years ago to kill chara a's family - but neither of them are aware of who the other is in reality. lots of angst potential later on :"")

4. i love mobster plots set in the 20s/30s also aaa

-- supernaturals in the house tonight

gangs filled with supernatural beings???? yES

2. chara a is an imporant vampire while chara b is a hunter who keeps trying to kill them in increasingly ridiculous ways but keeps failing?? and after a while they get a really weird friendship going on or something

3. chara a is a guardian angel assigned to chara b, who is a chaotic human that's always doing dumb shit which results in chara a being Exhausted

4. chara a is a supernatural hunter and they make a deal with a demon, chara b, to help them destroy evil beings. together they plan to defeat A Really Evil Demon Or Something - 10000+ points if they are both the world's leading dumbasses and shenanigans ensue c':

5. chara a is a very powerful being that's just been summoned from a long slumber by chara b, who's a mage/hunter/etc. chara b is an asshat and insults them to their face?? and chara a is just... Confused Af and decide to stick around because no human has ever dared to insult them and now they're intrigued :")

5. if you roleplay something set in the VTMB setting w/ me i will literally give you my firstborn i'm so??? plEASE

-- fantasy time yeehaw

. chara a is the person who's prophesized to the chosen one and bring an end to chara b's evillness, but they really don't want to save the world?? they just want to chill??? and chara b keeps trying to fight them but chara a Doesn't Care so chara b is just '?????? ????'

2. chara a and b are wizards who live next to each other,, but they hate each other sm??? they set each other's gardens on fire and curse their mail and have magic fights everyday??? but then an Evil Guy appears and they have to work together to save the world. chaos ensues.

3. chara a gets adopted by chara b, who's an eldritch monster of terrible power. don't ask why, i just need some fluff :""")

4. maybe something frankestein-esque with a mad scientist bringing another back from the dead??

5. a ww1-like world with magic and stuff aa???

WIP - i'll add more as i think them up c^:
155464195610338545 (1).png
you've... changed, you know?
___

muse a and muse b used to be best friends, long ago. they were partners in justice (or crime?) and the occasional shenanigans, young and carefree. there was hardly a time they weren't seen together. it seemed as if nothing could break their bond; until it did. muse a, in a moment of weakness and youthful foolishness, betrayed muse b for their own gain. hurt to the core, muse b decides to leave their life here behind and disappears who knows where.
years have passed. muse a and b meet each other again by chance; muse a deeply regrets their mistake and wants to reconcile with their old friend - while muse b has been harboring a bitter grudge these past years.
muse a tries to make things right and muse b seems open to the idea; but what muse a doesn't know is that muse b is secretly out for blood and is planning their revenge.

ok so,, i'd like there to be lots of old hurt and feelings coming up?? maybe muse b could have conflicted feelings since on one hand, they want to get revenge but also, they're starting to remember why they were such good friends in the first place and muse a might deal with lots of guilt :'') but yeah! these two could have been policemen partners, superheroes, etc! there are many ways this one can go!
155678904987425332.png
crooked grins and sly hands
___

WIP

Last edited:
Hey, so I love both supernatural plots 3 and 5 and would love to do them with you! Please message me (because I'm a new account and can't message yet ;-; ) if you're interested!

Holy there are so many here im interested in!! But the evil power couple is really interesting just based off of the pictures! The 3rd supernatural one seems so cute as well! And mobster plots?? AND space pirates? hell yes. I'd love to chat with you about story ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back