• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Male Long-term Partner(s) request...

thefierysiren

The Feisty One
Hello there.

Sooo I'm interested in staring a few new roleplays.

A bit about me... I'm in college and in my early 20s. So I'd rather you at least be 18+. Not trying to offend anyone younger, It's just a preference.

I like to play the female, which is why I'm looking for partners who rp male characters.

I prefer posts to be somewhat detailed and at least one paragraph with good grammar and spelling (Nobody's perfect and typos happen, I understand.)

I can reply at least 3 times a day on average, usually more...occasionally less.

I prefer to rp in a thread as opposed to PMs, but I'm open to PMing.

Of course site rules are to be followed.

Roleplay genres that I'm interested in are fantasy, modern, and slice of life...sci-fi is a possibility.

I do like romance in roleplays, but I prefer them to blossom over time. Adventure or action is always cool.

I have a few general ideas for roleplays, including and not including magic but we can discuss that.

If you got this far and you're still interested, feel free to pm me, or ask me to pm you.

Thanks for your time! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back