• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Male character wanted

Hello! Call me Rose! I'm 21+, write in third person and I am looking for someone to play a strong male character who is capable of romance but who is also capable of world building and to be firm.

I imagine our two characters to already be in a relationship, I prefer it that way or at least for them to have known each other before they become a romantic item. The romance would be part of the plot and I am not the world's biggest fan of slow burns. I much prefer to have characters together and then throw them into situations!

Currently some Real Life drama! But I am open to other ideas! All I ask is that you be active/communicate if you are not going to reply for a while!

I've played plenty of male characters recently and would really, really like to show off my female ones!

If you are interested DM me a writing sample or plot idea!

Last edited:
I might be interested if this is still up. What kind of story is it? Or did you plan on developing that as you went?

Awesome, well I'm ready and willing to start or go over things whenever. Just lemmie know where to start : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back