• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MakoHaru Rp! PLEASE

Cassie-Roll

Stuck in a Solo Adventure in the Trash Bin
Hello everyone! I'd like to do a MakoHaru Rp from Free!

The only rules are I play Haru and I play the uke (trust me you don't want me as a seme xD )

So, I have a couple ideas I really want to do but I'm always up to suggest or hear more.

My ideas:

Drunk/Best Friend:

Haru and Makoto are best friends, maybe they like each other of for drama maybe one doesn't or both don't at first. The two go to their first party and either

a. Haru gets drunk or

b. They both get drunk.

In both scenarios they have intimate relations, either both drunk or Haru drunk and Makoto taking advantage of that fact (though they may not have had cruel intentions). The two have to deal with the aftermath of that night. (Mpreg possible)

werewolf/boyfriend:

The two just got together and then Makoto gets bit and turned into a werewolf, he tries to hide it and find out how to control it, in the process he forgets his one month anniversary with Haru. Haeu had waited at the place they were going to have a date, only for Makoto not to come, after that he becomes upset with Makoto. It's up to you if Makoto comes clean after this or if he continues to try and hide it.

Fortune Teller/ Customer:

When Makoto goes to a festival with his friends they decide to check out a fortune teller's booth. Haru is the fortune teller he is doing this for his class festival, and starts the readings as usual until he is at Makoto. In order to read someone, Haru has to hold their hands, and when he grabs Makoto's hands he finds out that they are soulmates. Haru tells yours this and Mackoto can either be skeptical or believe it. Haru doesn't try to push anything but does try to convince Makoto. The two start to spend time together, Makoto finally deciding to 'give it a chance' and claims that they're just spending time as friends... until they both start to fall deeply in love with each other

Cheating

Any of theses:

Best Friend (Makoto)/Best Friend's Boyfriend (Haru)

Husband Makoto/Wife's Little brother (Haru is the little brother in this)

Father Makoto/ Babysitter Haru

Prison AU:

So there is two ways that this story can unfold, both of which have in commons that Haru is Makoto's bitch, which I think would be completely funny.

So this can start wiht Haru being a new prisoner, possibly he was framed or actually committed a crime. He quickly finds that he is not protected in the prison and that he'll need protection. Makoto is the leader of one of the gangs, many people say that though Makoto is a sweetheart, he can be outright dangerous and scary at times. Either Makoto meets Haru and suggests protecting Haru in return for sexual deeds or Rin or a worker for Makoto sets the two up with it. Eventually the two can start to like each other and pursue a relationship. This also could work with the story starting with Haru already there and already under Makoto's protection, it is up to you.

(Now this is a dark story line, but time skips will be used and no smut rped)

Cop/best friend-victim:

Haru confessed to Makoto, but when Makoto does not reply Haru runs off. He gets to the beach and is there for a while, the only problem is he never returns home. While at the beach, he was kidnapped and only his sweater was left.

Makoto in the meantime had been shocked to find Haru liked him, since he liked Haru back. Just he was so shocked, he didn't speak up until Haru started to run off. When he finds out Haru was taken he is heart broken and spends most of his time trying to find him. Even when the case is closed, Makoto didn't give up. He became a cop so he could search for Haru. When a case similar to Haru's comes five years later, Makoto is quick to work on solving it. This time, DNA evidence has been left due to the new victim ripping the guy's hair. When Makoto finds the male, he finds the victim as well as Haru, though he's in a terrifying state. Haru had been tortured and taken advantage of, barely alive when found. Now, Makoto must fight with his own feelings and help Haru recover

AI-Haru: REALLY WANT THIS ONE

There's two ways this can work.

A. Rei runs a company that makes AIs and puts them in artificially made bodies and for Makoto's birthday, him and his assistant Nagisa make him an AI to keep him company and care for his house since Makoto is the head of a very successful company. While Rei was trying to make him helpful and talented, Nagisa was trying to make him 'Makoto's type' and they ended up with Haru (bonus Haru can have cat ears and a tail cause according to Nagisa "makoto likes cats") Makoto is reluctant to take the AI but does and the two grow close. Haru was made to love Makoto, due to Nagisa's meddling, and soon Makoto falls for Haru, but he is unsure how to go about the VERY frowned upon relationship of dating a computer.

B. Haru dies young and his body is brought to a lab that is testing bringing people back to life by turning them into an artificial intelligence and putting them in a human like body. Haru is the first successful one and when he goes back home he realizes the gaps in his old memories. He finds that him and Makoto had been together and Makoto is unsure how to take the fact that Haru has been replicated into a computer. Makoto doesn't know whether to feel as though this is a replacement or not, so at first, he may be reluctant to get close to Haru, and Haru is adjusting to the fact he was in a relationship with Makoto. The two slowly come to terms with things and reconcile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back