• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Making it [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alright, there goes my character. It´s hard to describe the personality, i tried to capture it best i could

I think I get it! Also, I absolutely love both Taylor Momsen and Halestorm. And Skillet, for that matter. ^^

I think I get it! Also, I absolutely love both Taylor Momsen and Halestorm. And Skillet, for that matter. ^^
^^ Same. Total skillet fan. Though, i do love myself some I Prevail or Three Days Grace.

Anyways, let me know anything for relationships or changes i have to do.

^^ Same. Total skillet fan. Though, i do love myself some I Prevail or Three Days Grace.

Anyways, let me know anything for relationships or changes i have to do.

Man, Three Days Grace was my childhood (or teen years, anyway).

I can see our girls perhaps not getting along, at least at first. With your girls negative outlook on life and the walls she puts up around those she doesn't know, she might not like Lissa much at first.

Man, Three Days Grace was my childhood (or teen years, anyway).

I can see our girls perhaps not getting along, at least at first. With your girls negative outlook on life and the walls she puts up around those she doesn't know, she might not like Lissa much at first.
Well, Isabelle does not like anybody at first. XD

But they wouldve spent some time in the band anyways, right, about a year or something, so maybe they grew a bit more familiar? That´d leave posibility to get along better, but it doesnt have to be XD.

Yeaaaaaa it kind of sucks that the group fell apart. I love their song Too Many Faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back