• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Making friends, Voice acting, Chilling and Skype?

To the people I just talked to on discord: don't worry. I'm alive. I just hopped on the first the best train to my hometown after having to walk to the train station. I'm stressed out and feeling like shit though...

marorda said:
To the people I just talked to on discord: don't worry. I'm alive. I just hopped on the first the best train to my hometown after having to walk to the train station. I'm stressed out and feeling like shit though...
what happened?

marorda said:
Man, I hope you get everything sorted out. Have a safe trip and don't stress yourself too much.

The next train gets here in 10 minutes or so so o guess I'll be home in an hour or so. Not sure if I'll voice chat on discord again tonight though..

Since I'm not feeling too great...

And as to what happened: short story is that I visited my mom, we got into an argument and she kicked me out of the house. So I'm going back to my own place quite suddenly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back