making a rp idea out of a picture

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer
soooo. after looking at this?, i just got a oh so lovely idea out of it. so i wanted to make a little exercise about crafting a plot out of it. so what would you say?

Hey. Looks kinda cool. However, it keeps giving me virus warnings. Would you mind posting it in a conversation with me?

Those symbols could be representative of various factions for an RP. Perhaps you have a nation RP in mind? Anyway, I thought that they can be utilized for that genre. Either that or they can represent various character classes.

I have to admit... those symbols for some reason give me a power rangers vibe, like some kind of big mech/zords deal. :P

Hanarei said:
I have to admit... those symbols for some reason give me a power rangers vibe, like some kind of big mech/zords deal. :P
not that far off. the tv studio that created the concept of power rangers made these symbols for their other show: Kamen Rider: OOO

also, the symbols could be nations, powers, items, tokens, weapons, or even coins. There are so many unique designs that they can fit in alot slots

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back