• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ โ€” fxf search

artemis.

โ˜†

• hey everyone! after completely bombing my orgo exam, i'm looking for new partners to cope. i'm art (she/her) and welcome to my interest check! i'm twenty years old and i'm back after a long hiatus. i like to think i'm a fairly descriptive writer and generally write about 4-5 paragraphs (~500 words) per post. iโ€™ll be so real, i write at turtle speed unless i have HELLA muse for what we've plotted. if i'm excited for our rp, i will absolutely try to make more room for writing because i have terrible impulse control. still, please be patient with me. i'm a student tortured with particularly difficult classes (see: bombing my ochem exam) and i also work as an assistant researcher, so a lot of my time is dedicated to academics. however, i adore ooc discussion and i'm happy to talk outside of rp on discord! i'm much faster there, especially if you catch me at a good time. right now i'm on spring break, so i'm pretty responsive when i'm awake. i am okay with keeping communication on rpn, but you will probably get slower responses because i don't check this site nearly as much.

to describe me a little more... as a person, i'm pretty unserious! i like to have fun with my roleplays. i really enjoy talking, headcanoning, making pinterest boards, and sending memes/tiktoks that remind me of our characters. i love partners who are equally as enthusiastic! i like to make a connection with whoever i'm writing with so if you're the quiet type, i'll be honest and say that we probably won't get along very well. with my characters, i like to use realistic faceclaims! i will add that a lot of my faceclaims are derived from kpop / asian media but i have absolutely no qualms with whatever you do.

i think that's all i have for now. i hope i can find some partners to write sapphic ships with!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back