Main Thread [SYB]

She-Wolf/Artemis

Arty tilts her head and stares at Millarca, grinning from the attention Courtney's giving her. "Pretty much. Is Mary not a bitch? I thought it was a femanine name. They seem to have the proportions of a human female, but I've been told that humans vary physically a lot more that Lycans do." She smiles innocently before perking up at the smell of food. "Tacos!" She goes to jump up only to stop and look around at Courtney.

Princess Pierce

It took Aurelia a loooot of effort to maintain her self control to not immediately tell her that she was making her uncomfortable. The way she was acting was simply inappropriate! Ladies, much less superheroes don't possibly act like this! If you were in front of the elders, they would look down on you like nobody's business, Lia thought to herself. Her body language turned stiff as Mary mentioned the "fun" rules. What fun rules? "Hey... I don't think that's very nice..." The elf said, a bit of caution and uncertainty in her voice. What was Mary going to do next? Artemis ended up siding with Courtney, almost daring Mary to fight her. Pierce felt even more uneasy when Millarca also got into the little rumble. Voltaire? Who was that? Pierce wondered. Nowadays, she never asked what popular human things were, since she would just look stupid. "Please stop fighting. The tacos are being made, alright?" Aurelia said calmly. The vampire suddenly turned into a cat, scaring the archer a bit, as she landed on her shoulder. Since she was responsible for cutting and preparing the food, taking the cat off her shoulder would just be disgusting and unsanitary as it is.

Honestly she didn't really hate Fuego, nor did she annoy her too much compared to the others. Courtney had to work for her strength and skills, without magic, her skills were fairly impressive. "S-Store? I don't really know... Does iced tea go well with tacos?" She shrugged silently, letting the other girls answer for her. She normally didn't have much say in what sort of human food she wanted because... you know, human food. "I-I guess I can help wash dishes too." Aurelia added in a small voice as she swiftly chopped the lettuce and tomatoes, organizing the toppings into neat little plates. A little part of Aurelia loved helping people, and hated to see people argue over trivial things. Besides, it helped earn brownie points with everyone else. Once she was finished her part of the cooking, she washed her hands. Gently petting and setting down the kitten, Lia whipped out a cleaning cloth, wiping down the dining table they ate at.

"I-I don't know if it's my turn... but I saw something about these animated princesses with talking animals? It looked cute, so I thought we might be able to check it out..." Pierce asked shyly. The elf saw something about Disney princesses on a little girl's backpack as she was going on her early morning jog. Of course, she didn't know what it was, and she was too adorably awkward and formal that Aurelia didn't even bother asking her what it was. Mary, the archer noticed, had a bad habit of being a bit imperceptive when it came to other people like the fellow heroes, randomly planting a kiss on her cheek and interlacing her fingers with her own. Obviously, Mary still didn't notice that Aurelia was a total prude when it came to physical contact with people she wasn't acquainted with very well. Flinching, the elf quickly moved her hands away from Mary's but unfortunately couldn't duck her head fast enough to avoid before her pale skin made contact with the magician's lips. Blushing and frantically pushing her away, Pierce ended up feeling specifically confused and dumbfounded by Mary's angry little spiel about the whole crew ganging up on her.

Honestly, because of the elven archer's tendency to be perceived as "stiff and no fun" didn't make her the most likeable person around, but it wasn't like she was going to go off and lash out at anyone that thought that. She didn't expect people to like her immediately and that was fine to her. The small elf didn't know what to do as wide blue eyes looked at everyone else. Way to kill the mood, the elf thought to herself. "S-Should I go after her? Mary was acting a bit inappropriate, after all..."

Alice Liddell

Realizing that Megumi was probably a long time prisoner and didn't pay much attention or acknowledgement to Alice's hallucinations after being so used to them, she shrugged indifferently. Instead, as the magical demon was preoccupied with a puppet, she turned her attention to Scarlet. Alice wrinkled her nose, in a stunned wonder. Why ask a semi-schizophrenic person why they were getting tested on? Did it look like they knew? Alice was aware that people tended to ask obvious questions whenever they were stunned or weren't thinking. To be fair, she didn't know why Alice was getting tested either. Figuring that unlike Megumi, the headless woman seemed new to prison and didn't know that it was prison-wide knowledge that Alice was one of the most frequently tested people in the prison due to her immunity to any sort of drugs or superpowers involving her mind or brain of any sort. The thing was, most people didn't exactly know why she was tested so often, so Alice could at least give her that

"It's okay, Blinded... you know those meds have never worked on me, olanzipine, quetiapine, clozapine... I could go on... I say let them run their tests. The results, or lack of them always bring a smile of triumph to my face." The green eyed girl listened to the comments made by Scarlet, Gallie and Marionetta. She said in a faraway voice, blankly staring up at the ceiling, watching small snails form and quickly drop onto the sterile looking floor. "I don't know either.." Alice answered, avoiding to mention her immunity to most of the experiments performed on her. Besides, the subtle hint that the meds never worked on her probably sufficed as some information. Her body language was still surrounding the puppet, emerald eyes running up and down on the blue haired girl, wondering why the hallucinations did no toll on her. "Madness can never be truly cured. I knew who I was a few minutes ago, but I've changed a few times since then. And so fell upon a day... Answer me this, Marionetta... why?" The malnourished girl walked in slow circles around the girl.

@Kayzo @SirBlazeALot @RiddleWrappedEnigma @RubyRose @Mane

Last edited by a moderator:
Millarca rolled her eyes. Not that you could tell, her being a cat and all. She transformed back, flashing Pierca an understanding smile.

"S'okay, no need to worry about it, she's just having a bad day. I'll talk to her, and then she'll come back, hopefully, and we can have a nice quiet dinner in peace."

She blew Pierce a kiss and giggled, playfully spinning in place and bounding out. Her composure calmed again somewhat as she approached Mary, whose room she didn't enter. She knocked though.

"Mary?"

Her voice had a quasi-motherly tone of genuine concern.

"I'd ask if you're okay but...well, it'd be pointless. Wanna pet one of my cats?"

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Ambika, Golden Sun, Princess Pierce, She-Wolf, and Millarca

Courtney had picked the dinner movie last time, Rocky IV of course, so she had no input on that front. "I'm down for whatever."

She rolled her eyes at Mary being over-dramatic and returned to her stool at the counter to watch Raj and Lia prepare the tacos. "What a drama queen," she said with a small smile at the thought of Mary crying. She always thought the girl was an attention whore, and thoughts of her crying gave Courtney great satisfaction.

She rolled Lia's question about iced tea and tacos around. She usually only ever drank water, wine, and spirits, sometimes orange juice, so she wasn't sure. After thinking about fountain drinks at Taco Bell, she shrugged and answered, "I guess. You can probably drink anything with tacos, hon." Despite Courtney's dislike of magic and the elf's stiff demeanor, Courtney was growing to find the elf to be rather entertaining. Her ignorance of human culture and serious attitude made her gullible, making it easy for Courtney to fuck around with her. In Courtney's own words, It's like havin' a grown ass pointy eared baby. Since she saw her curiosity as childlike, she would on occasion indulge the girl and explain "Earth shit" to her. But a lot of the time she would lie, like when she told her that going down on someone was a human birthday tradition. I mean, it wasn't a complete lie.

Tonight would be one of the nights where she'd try to help the girl out. She couldn't think of any other princesses with talking animals in their movies that would be popular enough to put on a backpack other than the infamous Disney princesses. "You're thinkin' about Disney," she explained. "They're kids' movies. I'm down but I'm gonna need a hell of a lot more wine if we're watching Frozen." She thought about it and then shook her head. "Naahh, fuck that shit, Frozen's some yuppie bullshit, what you wanna watch is Mulan. Mulan's fucking dope."

When the tacos were complete, she enthusiastically hopped down from her stool and looked back at Artemis. "Fuck yeah 'Tacos' c'mon, lets eat!" Courtney hurried to grab a plate and taco shells. As she built her tacos, she happily exclaimed, "Thanks Raj and Liaaa~" but she pursed her lips when Raj volunteered to wash the dishes after cooking. It didn't seem fair for her to have to cook and then clean up after everybody. "I'm sure one of the other lazy skanks around here can handle the dishes," she commented before adding, "Maybe I'll see if I can fix that damn dishwasher tonight. No promises." If anything she decided that she would take over dish duty, seeing as Mary would probably be too busy forcing herself onto Lia and Millarca never really used dishes so it seemed unfair to have her wash them. She grabbed some napkins and returned to her seat at the counter. "Oh man, this looks so fuckin' good, guys. Y'all went in..." she complimented the chefs and dug in to her dinner.

MARIONETTA

Kickin' It With: The Masked Devil, Blinded, Headhunter, Alice Liddell, and Lightwing

Marionetta's head followed Alice as she walked around her, spinning in a slow 360 degrees. She knew how this worked. In prison, everything was currency, especially information. And clearly, from the amount of attention Alice attracted, Alice was ranked pretty high among the other prisoners. Mari was even beginning to assume that Gallie might be her prison wife, given the girl's apparent adoration. "It's as your girlfriend--" Marionetta's head snapped rapidly toward Gallie and her smiling eyes locked with hers as she scanned her face before returning her gaze to Alice. "Mouria says...it's none of my business...I can't tell you unless you have something for me. So let's make a deal...or no deal. Whatcha got for me, Liddell." Marionetta referred to them by their last names because that's what prisoners do...or so she heard.

@Kayzo @RubyRose @RiddleWrappedEnigma @theglassangel @Mane

Golden Sun

Being an attention whore

When Mary was finished throwing her little fit, she returned to her room and threw herself on the bed. Stupid Courtney. Why does she have to be such a bitch? She thought angrily, puffing out her cheeks in frustration. But at least I got to give beautiful Lia a kiss. This was definitely a win in Mary's book. Any type of touching was. As she was about to try and fall asleep, a knock at the door made itself known. It was Millarca, surprisingly. Despite the two being in love with the same girl they got along very well. Besides, Mary knew that she would win Lia anyways, so the vampire wasn't a threat to her. "Your kittens? I'd love to!" Mary said in an excited tone, shooting up from her bed and opening the door.

@Mane

Ambika/ /Raj

At Mary's outburst, Raj tilted her head in confusion. People had been ganging up on her? People had been ganging up on Courtney? Why couldn't they just all gang up against the bad guys and stop treating each other like annoying sisters? She heaved a soft sigh, again swishing her hair behind her shoulders. It was at least nice that Pierce had offered to go after Mary, but Millarca beat her to it... Raj really hoped that the vampire was able to help her. She really wished everyone could just get along; they had all joined into this together, after all and the better the worked together the better they'd be able to protect everyone. She considered correcting Artemis, but the promise of food seemed to have calmed everyone down... or well... everyone that was still present.

"Iced tea with tacos? I'm... not sure that would be a good mix." She murmured, more to herself; she wasn't going to outright tell Pierce 'no, that's unamerican, don't do that.' because that was untrue. She just decided that she, herself, would not partake in that and instead got a glass of water to tide her over with her tacos.

"Disney?" Raj shook her head, making her silvery hair sway back and forth before shrugging. She hadn't seen Disney; hadn't been allowed to watch such things when she was younger. She had watched a lot of cartoons and movies that were 'India' based; or at least her father said they were. She just shrugged; she wasn't much of a cartoon person, she really preferred romance movies with real people and adorable story lines; but that was just her. "Whatever you guys decide, let's get it going or else we'll be done eating before the movie even starts." She said with a good-natured giggle.

"If you can't, it's fine Fuego. I prefer hand washing them anyway; my parents didn't believe in dishwashers. You'd think it was against their religion or something." She said in an attempt to be funny; she really wasn't good at funny, she was better at flirtatious. "We could try divying up the chores again, though; or we could really impose the rule of 'you clean up your own mess' which means that the place you use, you wash and put away yourself but that's the only one you have to pay attention to." It also meant that she'd have to do the dishes from the actual cooking, though, since she was the one to use them. She sighed... there just didn't seem to be a system that wasn't just Raj cooking and cleaning; though Courtney would often point out that she didn't have to do what she did. She'd rather do it then have to deal with people fighting. Besides, it drove her nuts when the house was a mess; though oddly she didn't care about her own room.

Deciding that Mulan perhaps was a decent decision, turned on Netflix and got that playing, curling up at the couch. Once Raj knew the rule about 'eating at the table' was something her parents imposed, she took every chance to eat sitting on a couch where she could curl up next to someone and snuggle. She left enough room for Artemis, looking at the woman hopefully since her usual snuggle buddies were otherwise occupied and Pierce... well... Raj hadn't tired snuggling with her and she was weary to try considering the girls personality; she didn't really feel like being ignored or rejected at the moment.

"You're welcome Fuego. Thanks for the help, Aurelia." She added with a smile towards the elf.

Blinded - Gallie

"I know." Blinded drawled softly. "But I still don't like them doing such things to you." She muttered a bit huffily. If she had her powers... oh man would those men and women that bothered Alice be on their knees, feeling nothing but pain. But... well she didn't and they weren't and she'd just have to cope with that. She just needed to keep working on an escape plan and drag Alice along with her when it was done. Maybe a few others... the way Headhunter went on about being ignored and then ignored her threat irritated her enough that she wouldn't be bringing the head along... and it would have been troublesome to break the body out of storage, anyway. Just her and Alice could escape this place... And then what? Live happily ever after? Don't forget, Gallie, you've still got a gang after you... and what if Alice doesn't want to leave? She seems perfectly happy; or as happy as someone can be in here. Her thoughts trailed off and she tuned into Alice and the blue haired girl's discussion, having no response or anything of interest to respond to from anyone else and not liking the direction her thoughts were going... Alice was the only decent person in this hell hole, but she was a bit... off... perhaps she really wasn't suited for the outside world.

It didn't help when Alice so easily brought up that madness can't be cured. Where Blinded had been honest in saying that was something she liked about the girl, it was also something that... well... prison kept it a bit contained. Perhaps some of the meds worked on Alice and she din't even realize- keeping the girl's powers under some kind of control and leaving would mean the unleash of chaos upon the world. Head hurting a bit from all these thoughts that just circled themselves without answer, Gallie let her forehead press onto the table, eyes closing as she attempted to reorganize her end goal. She didn't want to be in here forever... she had to find a way out...

Amusement flooded her at being called Alice's girlfriend. They were prison wives without the pleasurable benefits! Well... no... as good a friends as she was with Alice, there was still a lot Blinded didn't know about her. There was still a lot she wanted to know, of course; seeking to find just how much of a kindred spirit the girl was.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her last name and shot up, looking at the blue haired girl in alarm. She tried to school her face into an uncaring calm, but her heart was racing as she wondered how the girl had known her last name; completely oblivious to the person not being human. Her brows lowered into a bit of a scowl, though she was also confused as to what this girl was demanding. A deal for information? She glanced over at Alice, wondering if the blonde haired woman had had any bit of a better understanding then she had.

@Kayzo @RiddleWrappedEnigma @theglassangel @Mane

She-Wolf/Artemis

Arty frowns slightly. "Talking animals are tricksy. Shouldn't be trusted. Or eaten..." Her matter-of-fact tone makes it quite hard to tell whether she's joking or not. Nevertheless she takes a plate of food with a smile and a wagging tail. Both of which only increase when she accepts Raj's unspoken offer of the area of the sofa next to her, leaning in towards her slightly. She watches Courtney intently and only starts eating when she does, a habit held over from Lycan pack culture.

After a short while of being silent, (the contented beat of her tail excluded) Artemis chirps up, seemingly randomly. "I like this one. Its got a bad-ass woman in it. That's like my..." She tilts her head and thinks a second, "third favourite thing. Right behind food and the Moon. The Moon is pretty." She smiles and sets aside her finished plate on the floor. She draws her legs up underneath her and shuffles to get more comfortable, head leaning against the back of the sofa near Raj's shoulder.

Headhunter/Scarlet

Scar sighs slightly. "Look babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you or your friend. Just wanted to know my enemy more. See what makes 'em tick. A big part of that is figuring out why they do what they do..." She trails off as she sees a guard drawing near, a mixture of panic and anguish filling her eyes. "Hey uh, I'm angled away from the clock. Anyone got the time? How much we got? Hide me. They keep me on a shelf in the break room. Like I'm some goddam trophy or something. I bloody well kill people. Hold their life in my hands! I will not be demeaned in this- oh..." Scar trails off once again as the guard walks right past them, giving her a funny look as he goes past. Scar may have overreacted slightly... "I uh... You saw nothing." Scar frowns deeply at the members of the group she can see, cheeks flushing the same colour as her hair.

Princess Pierce

"Oh.." She simply said, eyes widening in confusion as Fuego went on about Disney movies and iced tea. Shrugging, she decided to simply get some from the fridge, nicely iced, and poured it into a mug. "T-There's nothing wrong with kid's movies! I'm basically considered a child where I come from..." Pierce shyly toyed with her platinum white hair. "But Mu-lan sounds interesting!" The elf said, over-enunciating the title of the movie. Aurelia then thanked Courtney and Raj by bowing slightly. "I also think the mess rule is quite efficient...Mary and Millarca will join us hopefully!" Pierce stiffly moved herself over to the floor below the couch, curling her knees to her chest. The small girl shivered at the spiciness. What a foreign human taste. She looked up expectantly at the other girls on how to operate the TV.

Alice Liddell

Alice giggled heartily at Marionetta attempting to sound more powerful. She learned after a while of being in prison that most people are all bark and no bite. Except Alice, of course. In her case, it's both, depending on her mood. Alice then gave her an eerie straight face, a habit she did whenever she was thinking. Mouria? Alice shrugged that thought off now, but not before putting that name into her memory for future reference. "U-Unless I have something for you?!" The girl raised her eyebrows, feigning a mock surprise. There must be some reason my hallucinations aren't working for her... S-She...She can't--- "You can't think!" The raven haired girl blurted out accidentally. Of course, it happened whenever she reached a revelation. It seemed like a sort of insult to most people, but to Alice, she read every message every way in different ways. While most people thought the idea was bizarre and incomplete, it made perfect sense to Alice. Due to this sudden revelation, Alice decided to keep it to herself for now. "You know what, little girl? I don't need your information, I can find it on my own~" Her British accent sounded even more posh than it already had whenever she was being sassy. "Me and my girlfriend... I like the tune of that..."

What most people didn't know was... Alice's mental condition could only be cured with herself. It never changed with any sort of medications or remedies. So, while her brain wouldn't be affected, her body would fall prey to the other horrible things they had done to her. Alice would spend hours on the rehab bed simply twitching and spazzing left and right. The next day, there were scars all over her body, which now, Alice found quite pointless to hide any longer. At least her wonderland helped to suppress all the pain... At least, at that specific moment. Even still, Gallie was right. Alice wasn't suited for the outside world. Not at all. "Besides, Marionetta, I would change completely within a day you know.. Each day you're talking to a different me. A completely different me. With completely different answers..." She winked at Gallie, though, as soon as one eye began to close, her outfits and appearances changed about a thousand times in the blink of an eye. Deciding she was bored, Alice took out some playing cards from her pocket. "Would you all like to play?"

@Kayzo @RiddleWrappedEnigma @RubyRose @Mane

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Ambika, Princess Pierce, and She-Wolf

Courtney didn't want to come off as racially insensitive when Raj casually joked about dishwashers being against her parents' religion. The way it was worded, she was pretty sure it was a joke, but it could also be a passive aggressive method of revealing a bit of her past. Courtney was knowledgeable and had a basic understanding of many world cultures, but just to be on the politically correct side, she awkwardly nodded in understanding, and half chuckled in case it was a joke. She was leaning more towards joke, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

She stayed on her stool by the counter and watched Mulan from afar. Courtney liked animated movies when she was way younger, but by the time she was 10 or 11, she'd seen enough real catastrophe that she was more interested in action movies and crime dramas. But this was her version of "doing something for the kids" and it's not like Mulan was an intolerable film. She agreed with She-Wolf. "Yup, she's the most badass Disney princess. The rest are little weak beta bitches. Well...Tiana's not. Tiana did some shit...maybe Pocahontas isn't...Rapunzel's kind of cool...I guess...wait is Pocahontas a Disney princess? Like officially?" Courtney lost herself in speculation and then realized who she was talking to: Raj, who seemed way too classy to have an in-depth discussion about cartoons, She-Wolf...who was pretty much just a talking dog, and Aurelia, who didn't know anything about anything.

"Fuck it, I'll google it," she said to herself as she reached for her cell phone and slid off of her stool to make a b-line for the wine cabinet. She knew she could get real into Mulan with a little bit of liquid assistance. Especially once they started singing "I'll Make A Man Of You."

She huffed at the idea of Mary and Millarca joining them, finding it ironic that the object of their affections, Lia, had speculated that they would despite her never showing interest in them beyond their abilities. Courtney never understood their obsession with the elf. It was probably some weird magic thing that she couldn't quite grasp. It didn't matter to her. Mary would probably talk throughout the entire movie. Courtney preferred having Millarca where she could see her...you know...just in case she was trying to do some weird vampire shit. But, to keep the peace and of course conceal her suspicions of the vampire, she merely commented, "Their loss. Mulan's a fuckin' boss." As she opened the cabinet, she looked over her shoulder and asked the girls, "Yo, anyone want a glass?"

@Kayzo @Mane @RubyRose @RiddleWrappedEnigma

The Masked Devil

Megumi had been paying no attention whatsoever to the three girl's, or rather two girls and a robots talk. Personal things had no interest to the demon as there was really no point in knowing these things. It doesn't matter who they were before, but rather who they were now. However, her attention was brought back when someone mentioned a game. Despite being a big scary demon lady, Megumi loved to play games. They never had anything like this in hell and it fueled her interest in human culture. "I want to play." She said in her signature, monotone voice, and took a seat next to Mari. "What game will we be playing?" Hopefully there was gambling or something at risk, as that caused lots of tension and chaos. And it might even lead to a fight! Those are the things Megumi lives for. Go Fish would be ok too.

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @theglassangel @Mane

Ambika/ /Raj

Raj snickered at Artemis' assessment of talking animals, stroking the girl's shoulder before resting her head against and hugging the beautiful wolf woman. She listened to the other's chat comfortably, only moving really when Fuego brought up a Poke-Uh-Haunt-Us that may or may not be disney? Or a princess? Raj knew of a Pocahontas from the history she had learned, but that wasn't an entirely happy story. She bit her lower lip thinking about it, not really hearing Fuego's decision that she would research it herself.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with cartoons... and I don't believe they are necessarily children's movies, per se. There's a stigma around them because of adults but anyone can enjoy them. Are you really a child, Pierce?" Raj asked, looking at the elf with true interest. At the offer of wine she grinned and happily said "I would gladly accept a glass, Fuego." Ran said, waving a hand in the air.

She curled further into Artemis' side, happy for the comfort and warmth of another body near her's.

Blinded - Gallie

Blinded's widened eyes took in the robot's fingers tapping lightly on the table, a differing rhythm than what she, herself, had been tapping recently. But there was something odd about the girl's fingers... they were almost like a doll's hand, the way the fingers were jointed. She tore her attention from the tapping fingers and looked at the blue haired girl as she said that she ddin't want to shank Blinded. Well that was little comfort considering someone who did would probably say the same... yet the girl sounded sincere. Sort of. Biting her lip uncertainly she tried to school her expression back to some semblance of calm, and relaxed. She couldn't help but grip Alice's arms, needing the comfort of the only person she liked and trusted in this prison... or well... trusted as much as you can trust someone in prison. She caught Alice's wink and felt a brief smile flicker across her features before a voice speaking to her called her attention.

When HeadHunter spoke to her, she couldn't help but narrow her gaze for a brief moment before she was able to really regain control of her emotions. She worked hard to relax her expression, appearing more cold and uncaring. "You should be careful what prying you do because that could also gain you enemies." Blinded warned in a 'you really don't want to push it any further' voice.

"Cards? I'm certainly game, Alice."
Blinded said, her voice becoming her usual drawl of chilled, controlled emotions.

Millarca lead Mary to her room, sitting the two down on her bed with one of her cats in Mary's lap.

"You can't let Fuego get to you like that, Mary."

She waited a moment, smirking.

"But eh, she's a jackass sometimes. Probably worried I'm doing some 'weird vampire shit', as she'd put it."

She laughed a little, legs swinging.

"Hey, you need to eat and I'm not getting you food. So...I want you to go eat with them. We have to learn to tolerate each other."

She grinned mischeviously.

"But I think I know how to help you calm down first...if you don't mind a little experiment with my powers. It'll be perfectly enjoyable, I assure you."

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO YADA YADA

Alexis thought a moment.

"You say she can't think? Huh. What, those reality-warping things only work on stuff with a brain?"

She asked with an air of curiosity.

"Because...well...being part succubus, I can...er...sense?....how people feel. I'd give a rundown on you all but I'd misinterpret it and get shanked...anyhow, not getting anything from her. It's...weird."

As though for emphasis she leaned away.

"And she's only got the smile. That's just not right."

The poor lady shivered.

"Cards. Yes. Cool. I like cards."

She was starting to sound rattled.

Princess Pierce

Gently and quietly sipping her mug of tea, the petite elf began to blush. "O-Oh! Well... in human years, I think I'm 25?" She pondered a bit at the question. How old exactly was she in human years? Oh well, she'd have to find her birth certificate later. "My brain develops about the same rate... I just age slower." She shrugged her shoulders. It was awkward, having to actually talk about her private life, much less about what it was like to be an elf. In fact, it was more like Lia having to ask about regular human things. "Poc-a-hon-tas? Ra-pun-zel?" She tilted her head in even more confusion as they began to get into song. "W-Wait... why are they singing? They're about to prepare for war..." Lia exclaimed worriedly. "Mulan must be that brave to sing in the midst of war!" The archer came to her own conclusion about the fellow Disney movie, where almost everyone burst into song. Why must humans sing about everything?

Alice Liddell

"Oh please, I would rather you not shank anyone, please, we are in a place of eating." She subtly protested, enough to show Gallie that she cared, but not enough to make her a threat. Looking at the succubus-angel Alexis, speechless, she just looked at her. Like stared at her. Alice had some sort of flair, preferring subtle little things depending on the mood and the person she was talking to. Still and silent, all she did was darken her eyes to the point where they were black and pitiless. Taking her eerie gaze off of Alexis and onto Marionetta, she proceeded, "She is not shanking anyone today." Alice said in a much calmer and colder tone.

Now the fun was beginning to start. With a defiant smirk on her face, she shuffled her playing cards. Little did most of the prisoners know, those playing cards were the only "weapon" that Alice was allowed to bring to jail. They were made of a thin steel, thin enough to be disguised with paper and were bendable. In other words, they were like every other playing card... just a bit heavier, that was all. So... Everyone wants to play, huh? Alice seriously considered the game they were going to play. Normally games were to be taken lightly, but Alice really wanted to see the abilities of each member of the group. How does a game of cards going to show a super's ability? Seeing as Marionetta seemed inhuman and "unthinking" in Alice's eyes, playing the simple card game might confirm her suspicions... right? But this is Alice we're talking about, so logic doesn't necessarily apply to her brain. "For the sake of irony, how about we play a nice little game called @Kayzo @RiddleWrappedEnigma @RubyRose @Mane

SGT. FUEGO

Courtney pointed at Raj and grinned. "Hell yeah, Raj," she said with approval. As she poured a glass for the woman she chuckled lightly and joked, "Little Lia can't have a glass. She's still a babyyy~" her voice mocked the elf playfully. She stifled a snicker at Lia's thoughts on the singing in Disney movies. Now, she could explain that a realistic portrayal of war terrifies kids and doesn't sell movie tickets. But being honest with Lia isn't very fun.

Courtney took her glass and Raj's and went to her arm chair by the couch. She held the glass out for Raj to take and began to explain the phenomenon to Pierce as she took a seat. "Singing before battle on Earth makes you stronger. Didn't ya know? I sing every time before we go out. That's why we keep winnin'" Courtney winked and took a sip of her glass and added. "You should try it."

@Kayzo

Golden Sun

Mary had a big smile on her face as she played with the kitten in her lap. It was so small and innocent and cute, just like Lia. She had the kitten on its hind legs and was gently moving its soft paws around. "Yeah yeah, I know I should get along with Courtney. I'm just teasing her, but she acts like a super bitch." She said to Millarca, not taking her eyes off the kitten like it had hypnotized. However, she was snapped back to reality when the vampire proposed an experiment. It was something pleasurable, so it had to be good. "Yes, I'll take part in your experiment, as long as I don't lose any body parts." She said with a laugh, looking up at Millarca.

The Masked Devil

Megumi raised an eyebrow as Mari began to quote human music, one that she actually had liked. It was by that Drake fellow, and if she knew anything about drakes she knew they were big dragons. Megumi always wanted to find this Drake and become alliances. Together they could cause so much chaos. That's why she liked his music so much. "I've got enemies. Gotta lot of enemies!" She said to Mari with a hint of excitement in her voice and her eyes glinting with happiness. It's so nice to find someone else who appreciates this Drake person. She knew all of his songs by heart. What a wonderful inmate.

@SirBlazeALot @theglassangel @RubyRose @Mane @RiddleWrappedEnigma

Millarca grinned, putting her arms around Mary. She locked eyes with the girl which, assuming a lack of resistance, put a wave of warmth and comfort through her. Millarca just stayed there for a moment to let it sink in, then continued.

"Okay then, just relax and close your eyes...nothing to be afraid of, you're nice and safe, you can trust me..."

Shr continued like so, her mesmirising presense (again, assuming no resistance) lending a trustworthiness to her voice. Once Mary's eyes were closed Millarca leaned in.

"Alright, think about someone you like....someone you want to be able to fawn over...someone who makes your heart flutter if she smiles at you..."

Her voice seemed to be changing in a strange, fluid manner. She kissed Mary, relaxing her body even more and cementing the change.

"You can open them."

Pierce's voice told Mary, the elf girl seemingly having replaced the vampire.

"You have such pretty eyes, I want to look at them...."

She-Wolf/Artemis

Arty lifts her head slightly to stare at Courtney, frowning a little in confusion. "That's not... Oh." She grins as she gets the joke. "Yeah. Singing makes you stronger here." Her wagging tail and devious grin give away that something isn't right, Artemis is terrible at lying.

Before anything more can be said on the matter however, Artemis shoots up, frowning. She growls slightly. "I think Mary and Millarca are getting better acquainted... That or Millarca's using her freaky vamp powers on her." Her frown greatens. "Hormones." She says in way of explanation.

Head Hunter/Scarlet

Scar has a look of annoyance on her face. "Oh, no, don't mind me. You go ahead and play your stupid card game. Not like I'd want to play with you loosers anyway..." She thinks for a second. "Jailbreak? As in literally or... Because I wouldn't be adverse to that... I mean, I would have already but... You can see why." Scar frowns before drifting off into her own thoughts again, glaring at the nearest guard enough to unnerve him a bit, despite her not being able to do anything.

Ambika/ /Raj

It was difficult for Raj to picture someone at the age of 25 still being considered a child but she supposed she could see it if she looked at it from the side and squinted her eyes. She had nothing more to comment on, though; it wasn't like it was something that would greatly affect them as a team because 25 in human years was an adult and Pierce seemed to know the things that humans her age knew. It made Raj wonder if Pierce's race were wise beings for being able to live so long, or if they were knowledgeable. Or possibly both.

Raj accepted the glass, sniffing at it before taking a sip. She glanced up at Courtney in surprise when the woman stated that singing helped win battles. Well in a sense that was true but what she was leading Pierce to believe was in incorrect. The woman raised a silver brow at the Sergeant, unsure whether to be amused by the jest or annoyed because she was misleading the elf and that could create discord in their group. At Artemis' suggestion that Millarca was doing fishy vampire business with Mary, Raj just shook her head. They were just a disjointed group... and she was beginning to wonder if they'd be able to pull together as a team or not. She was beginning to think it would take a large, life altering event for them to ever work as a real team.

"Are you calling Millarca freaky because of the bad blood between vampires and werewolves?" She asked Artemis, true curiosity in her tone. She didn't like the terminology used; she didn't like the way a lot of this group treated one another. Where was the respect that all fellow human beings deserved, after all? Heaving a sigh, she took another sip of her drink, enjoying the glorified grape juice as it warmed her slowly.

"So are we really against working out a team name together as... well... a team?" Raj decided to bring up again. She wanted to have a name to use on her 'Sisters' and didn't think the 'lets pull random ideas from the box', especially with the way some people had slipped some vulgar ideas into the bunch. "Are we against making an Anagram of our hero names?"

Blinded - Gallie

Blinded sent a small, appreciative glance Alice's way. She was glad that the woman was at least having someone shanked in the cafeteria... and something told her that the woman would also stand up for her truly if it came to it though... well had it been Blinded's imagination or had the illustions Alice created not worked on the blue haired girl. And... well the pink haired winged girl was saying that she could sense emotions but got nothing from her; not that Blinded felt she could trust every word from the angel thing but... well it wouldn't be terrible to keep it in mind. And the fact that the girl had doll hands and her face seemed formed in a permanent smile... and she had information on all of them.. it just... something was fishy but Blinded couldn't quite put her finger on it. She would have to stew on what it was later, she decided, and just let it be for now. There was no doubt she would figure it out, though; she wasn't going to give out until she had it completely understood.

At the mention that a head couldn't play cards, Blinded actually considered being a kind hearted citizen and sharing her hand with HeadHunter... and then the head called them all losers and Blinded's momentary thought of kindness flitted away and died like Alice's butterflies. She, herself, was caught wondering at the thought of there being more to Alice's words then a card game but no... Surely if Alice had been planning escape, Blinded would have known about it? Surely the woman didn't plan on leaving her behind. You wouldn't blame her if she did, and you know it. She thought to herself; prison friends were only friends while in prison -or so Gallie had heard-. As soon as you were free everyone was your enemy again. And though Blinded longed for freedom the fear of the gang that was after her still hung like a bag of bricks over her head. What if this blue haired woman had been sent by them to assassinate her? And was somehow immune to abilities? Not that many of them could use abilities in this place; though Alice and the angel creature seemed to have some abilities to them. And Blinded was again affronted with the thoughts of whether it'd be a good idea to release Alice into the world. Because just like the 'prison friends' rule, people could be terribly different outside of prison.

"Some of us are more 'wrong' then others." Blinded offered. The blue haired woman intrigued her as much as she concerned her... there was something odd about her, but there was also something... almost trustable about the always smiling face. Not that Blinded would trust her any farther than she could throw her but... well.. perhaps it wouldn't be so bad not to write off everything she said. Some of these other villains? Well the demonic woman said something about having a lot of enemies... and Blinded found herself rather certain that 90% of the inmates in the place had quite a few enemies. She, herself, had committed one major crime of killing in self defense and not only did that get a gang after her, it had turned police and officers and the like into enemies as well. In fact the closest thing she had had as a friend throughout all of this was the woman who had made her 'hiding from the law suit' and Alice.

"It's too bad we can't play actual Jailbreak, Alice. You would have truly made my day if that were the case." Blinded said with an almost light hearted drawl.

Princess Pierce

The elf blushed a light rose as Courtney playfully teased her. Well, she wasn't totally wrong, she was considered a child, a teenager at best in her dimension. Aurelia was at least lucky enough to get picked up by a ragtag superhero group and taught the culture of humans. At least, what she thought from what Courtney had told her. The archer normally believed about 95% of what the woman had told her, such as giving someone oral was a human birthday tradition. Now, that left for some awkward moments that the elf didn't want to talk about. "I-It does?" She wondered inquisitively. "The elves sing songs too, you know... J-Just in a different language that is..." Lia was oblivious to the fuckery caused by both the raven haired Courtney and She-Wolf.

Her ears then turned over to Raj, listening to and thinking about her questions. Bad blood wasn't something Lia was unfamiliar to, as it was probably one of the key reasons that she happened to end up in this earth. I guess some things never change no matter where they are, Pierce shrugged at the thought. "I don't really know... We're not really accustomed to naming specific groups of people?" Aurelia pondered, humans really are confusing. Why do they always have to name things? Like the singers weren't called singers, they were Justin Biebers or Nicki Minajs or Nirvanas. No way Nirvana could possibly be someone's name? This was complicated indeed. "W-Wait, how can she wipe off so much makeup off her face without getting her sleeve dirty?"

Alice Liddell

As Alice was shuffling her deck, she suspiciously snuck not-so-subtle glances at the weird puppet girl. "Wouldn't want anyone trying to drain my energy... Especially when it seems we all have the same enemies," What the hell does that mean? Alice wondered in confusion. Marionetta quoted Drake, yet there was no way Alice would've known. To her, the puppet was just spouting some bullshit nonsense. Not that Alice knew, obviously, having been outside of popular media for quite a bit. Alice's therapist thought that it was just bad for her to be "influenced into relapse", whatever that meant. So whoever this Drake fellow was was beyond Alice.

"Besides - look around you - is anyone in here right?" Marionetta's mouth opened, and a mechanical buzzer sounded abruptly until she shut her lips. "We're all in here because we're 'wrong.'" Marionetta made air quotes around the word 'wrong' and shook her head, revealing her weird ball jointed fingers once more. Alice idly traced her finger around the heavy weight of the rather "unique" playing cards. What the hell is her problem? Alice seriously considered that for a bit. Taking a deep breath, she rolled her sea green eyes at Marionetta's mention of her lack of appendages. Raising a thin eyebrow, she spoke. "Well... For cases like me I would have to say that I disagree. Right and wrong aren't some sort of concrete object that can be told apart. Right and wrong are simply in the eyes of the beholder." The girl gave an eerie gaze over at Headhunter, acknowledging the fact that she totally called her a loser.

Something was definitely up with Marionetta, and Alice was definitely willing to know what it was. This bitch couldn't feel, on top of that, she isn't even human! And they say I'm as crazy as my wonderland... "That's true.." She agreed with her prison friend. If she could find a way to break herself and Gallie out, Alice would be a happy camper. "But you get what you get and you don't get upset~" Alice feigned a mock teacher voice as a satirical attempt. Her light British accent made it even better. God, Alice hated those types of overly positive people with a passion. "You know, if no one is really against it... Why don't we just do it?" Alice shrugged nonchalantly. She didn't really care anymore about who would hear. Besides, everyone thought that everything Alice says was in the middle of a really bad acid trip 24/7.

@Kayzo @RiddleWrappedEnigma @RubyRose @Mane

SGT. FUEGO

Legitimate curiosity took Courtney as she wondered what Elven music even sounded like. Like, what was the Elven equivalent of a mariachi band? As much as Courtney hated magic - and God knows the pointy eared bastards can't get enough of it - she thought it'd be rather fun to take a trip Lia's world. Just to see how everything worked. But there were bigger problems to solve first.

As Artemis's ears shot up, Courtney instinctively stood up, ready to whip some ass. But Artemis's explanation put Courtney's mind at a stalemate. There was the off chance that Millarca had finally revealed her true colors, seduced Mary, and was now sucking the girl dry. As annoying as Mary is, Courtney obviously wouldn't stand for that. But then there was the more likely chance that they were just...experimenting and barging in on them with a gun raised would be awkward for everyone. Courtney's hand floated over her pistol, at her hip, but she slowly lowered herself back into her arm chair, anxiously resting her chin in her palms and putting her fingers over her lips as Raj questioned Artemis about vampire -werewolf relations.

She looked over the couch down the hall with concern evident on her face before turning around and glancing at Artemis. If she could smell hormones then she could certainly smell fear or Mary's blood. "Arty you let me know if shit gets a lil' too weird in there and I gotta shoot a bitch."

Courtney opted to give little to no opinion on the team name, other than a dry, "Thundersluts was genius," and erroneously explained to Lia, "Girl, it's a damn cartoon, it ain't supposed to make sense." She sunk in her armchair with her wine, brow furrowing as she blankly stared at the screen, eventually dawning an unintentional bitch face as she found herself worrying about Mary. That is until the emergency phone rang. Then a smile spread across her face. "Oh hell yeah, it's on bitches! Night missiOOOON!!" She hopped out of her seat and eagerly skipped over to the phone.

"Power Tower, what's the fucking problem~?" She asked in a sweet voice, smiling mischievously at the girls as the voice on the other end of phone spoke. "Mhm. Mhm." Courtney took out her cell phone and looked at it briefly before shoving it back in its pocket. "Yep, got it." Courtney practically slammed the phone down with excitement and turned to the girls. "Suit up, bitches."

@Kayzo

Golden Sun

Mary felt Millarca's arms wrap around her, and she felt confused. She was technically cheating on Lia right now, and if the elf walked in there would be big trouble. However before she could resist she found herself staring into the vampire's eyes and a very warm feeling spread throughout her body. Millarca better not be doing anything too vampire. She thought, closing her eyes as instructed. This shit is boring... When she was told to think about someone she loved and cared about, Mary immediately thought of Lia and her perfect features. The elf was everything to Mary, and she didn't understand why Lia didn't feel the same way. She was so lost in thought Millarca's kiss didn't feel like anything, but the sound of Lia's voice brought her back. Her eyes shot open and she stared at the elf in shock. "Lia! When did you get here?" She asked, inspecting her body up and down. The same beautiful face and perfect body, but little did she know it was all an illusion.

Megumi something...

Megumi frowned slightly as Mari took her hotdog and began to slap poor Scarlet with it. The worst part was hotdogs were one of the best meals here, and Mari just ruined it by slapping a dead girl! "I was going to eat that..." She muttered, reaching over and taking her hotdog. "So now I'm going to eat yours..." She began to eat the hotdog passionately before Mari could object, letting out a happy sigh.

@Mane @SirBlazeALot @theglassangel @RubyRose @RiddleWrappedEnigma

Princess Pierce

The elf didn't really know what was going on with Mary and Camilla, but that was coming from a stance where she didn't even know any of the women felt about her. It was such an awkward position, not being truly aware of someone's feelings towards you, to know that you were just relatively oblivious. They did say that ignorance was bliss, after all. Lia frowned in frustration at Courtney's own frustration towards her. Okay, cartoons are merely meant for enjoyment, she thought; something to keep in the back of her mind. Then, the phone rang. Her icy blue eyes perked up. Mulan could be watched later.

"W-Wait... what is this about? Who needs help?"
She asked. Leaving the cartoon on, Aurelia did the cliché Sailor Moon light transformation into her battle armour. Since the elf had her bow and arrow somewhere in the room, the mundane wooden material shone a bright moonstone colour. Her quiver and arrows turned the same colour, ready for combat as both items teleported to her hands with a glow of her pendant. Pierce begrudgingly got up from the ground she was sitting on to wait for the other heroes. "What about Mary and Camilla?" Aurelia said, feeling concern for the girls, whatever the hell they were doing.

Alice Liddell

It wouldn't be hard? After years of being trapped in institutions similar to Silverhold, it was almost like they broke the will out of Alice, besides what would Alice even lose if she broke out? She didn't seem to have any living relatives nor job or really anybody that would be willing to hire her. Alice would simply be stuck if she ever were to enter the real world, no one really intended for her to anyways, so what was really the point of breaking out? "Fine, let's do it." Alice crossed her arms and leaned back on her chair. "I would like to see you try to break me out of this hellhole. Anyone in with me?" She smirked, looking at everyone else, gaze slightly lingering on Gallie. If she wanted anyone to experience reality with, it would be her fellow jail friend.

@Kayzo

Millarca had a confused look on her face. It took a moment to realize what was happening.

"....no. It's still Millie."

She'd intended to make it look/sound like she was Pierce but she hadn't thought she would actually fool Mary into thinking that was the case.

"I just...look like Piercey. Sorry for the confusion."

She kissed Mary on the cheek, showing the sorry to be an absolute lie, and got up.

"...there. Experiment complete. You should probably eat."

She admitted under her breath. Her intention had legitimately been to check and make sure Mary was alright, seeing how upset she'd been, and she felt a semblance of shame for forgetting.

"And I should make sure Fuego doesn't think I'm eating you."

She left, disappearing and leaving the door shut behind her. The girl strode into the meeting room, grabbing a bag of animal blood and looking at the others.

"Well, I heard a phone slamming, and Piercey's in full Sailor Moon mode, so I'm guessing we have a call?"

She stood lazily, eyes examining the others. It occured to her she was probably on thin ice.

Ah fuck it. She'd done shadier than comfort a girl who had so clearly felt cornered.

The pettiness of the events leading up to that...then again....

She decided to stop thinking about it.

"Welp, I'm ready anyway. I don't really do the whole armor thing. Any idea if there's a damsel in distress or are we just killing another big ugly thing?"

She joked, sitting on the couch.

"Because I could totally go for something a little sightlier than a corpse big enough to be carved out and re-purposed as low-income real estate."

She drank some of the blood, watching the others. Her natural, lazily playful smirk returned a little as she was reminded that she looked forward to missions for a reason. As heavenly as blood willingly given was, it took a lot more than could healthy be given to actually sate her.

And cow blood was getting old.

"Rgggggh..."

She gave a low noise of frustration somewhere between a cat snarling and a person giving the fuck up on a particularly uncooperative printer.

--------------------------PRISON IS STILL PRISON, SAYS LEADING NEWSPAPER----------

Alexis shrugged.

"I could go for a nice flight...."

She sighed.

"Also some food....and a nice lap to sit in....yeah, escape would be nice."

She sounded especially incredulous and half-hearted.

Megumi seemed to distract her and she looked away. She awkwardly returned her gaze to Marionette after a bit.

".......that pun. It was excruciating."

She looked back down to her food, confused by the...whatever it was coming off of Alice.

Raj/ /Ambika

Raj had to bite back a huge sigh. As much as she loved the hero work, she didn't like the late hours and the missions that drug them out of bed. She was relaxed, she had eaten a good dinner, and she wanted nothing more than do her daily hair brushing ritual and hit the hay. It was so very difficult not to sulk or groan or to throw a fit. For being raised in a family that had been strict on behaviors, Raj had been fairly spoiled with not having to do a lot of strenuous work or chores that didn't have some measure of fun.

Shoving her pathetically childish desire to throw a fit to the back of her mind, she flipped her long silvery white hair behind her and headed to seek out her discarded garments for her hero uniform. She flinched pulling them back on- they were still caked in sweat and blood and plenty of other things that she really didn't want to think about. The glamorous part of being a hero was nonexistent and that was striking Raj as hard. By the time she had returned, dressed and ready to go, Pierce was also ready, Millarca had joined them, and they all seemed ready to head out.

Biting back a yawn, now, Raj downed the rest of her wine in a few fluid gulps before making her way to the roof. It was her turn to fly the flying contraption and... well... she just hoped it wasn't far to this new place of battle. Getting into the pilot seat, she looked back at Fuego.

"Coordinates?" She asked. Usually she was a little more lighthearted about this; excited about missions... but she was mostly just irritated that another night would be ruined. She just wanted to relax and sleep after a hard days work. Trying to stop the internal belly aching, she waited for everyone to be loaded in before getting the contraption roaring and reaching into the dark sky.

"Fuego... did they give you information on what we'd be facing?" Raj asked, hiding the fatigue she was beginning to feel behind a confident and determined voice.

Gallie - Blinded

It wouldn't be that hard. It Wouldn't Be That Hard. What the heck was this girl playing at?!? Still, Blinded was having a hard time believing that what she was hearing was what was going on. Was the bluehaired girl really able to break them out of prison? Of course she had been wanting out, had been trying to plan it out on her own; and here this girl was, suddenly with the answer of how to break them out and she had only been in the prison for one day. There was definitely more to the girl then what showed on the surface and Blinded had a nagging suspicion it had to do with her puppet body.

Blinded glanced over at the pink haired girl for the barest moment, and at the others who were interested in the idea of getting out of here (really, who wouldn't be?) before her attention was drawn to Alice. She laced her fingers through Alice's, the closest person she had to a friend in this place, and smiled at the girl. "Wherever your wonderland takes you, I will follow Alice; you know that." She said with a smile. Which was such a rare occurrence on her face, yet when Alice was involved it seemed to flit there unbidden. She wasn't entirely sure how much she meant what she had said, though... for example, she wouldn't follow Alice to her own death or over a cliff or the like but if her path led out of this prison, Blinded would happily follow her.

Mind whirring with all the things she could do once she was outside of these walls again blurred and spun through Blinded's mind, but along with the pleasant images were her many fears. The idea that perhaps this puppet girl worked for the gang hadn't left her mind, and the possibility that this was some kind of trap stuck at the back of her mind. However, she pushed the fear away. If they escaped the prison, Blinded would have her powers back, which would give her a fighting chance. With Alice at her side, she would be unstoppable... though her fear on what Alice would unleash on the world nagged at the back of her mind.

Stop. Stop thinking as Alice as anything but a human being. She's dangerous, yes, but no more dangerous then you are, Gallie. So stop feeling like you're unleashing a weapon on the world... you and your closest friend are freeing yourselves of a prison that you don't even deserve to be in. So follow their plan because right now, your life isn't worth living if the rest of it is lived out in prison.

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Ambika, Princess Pierce, Millarca, Golden Sun and She-Wolf

Courtney hopes and prays for that damn phone to ring every second that she isn't on a mission. Sometimes when she's on mission she hopes that Randy has a call waiting for them when they're done. A quick banana and some water, maybe a Gatorade if a banana is unavailable, and she's good to go. But this time, she got to enjoy a taco and more than a few glasses of wine before it was back to the job. Can you say "Coolest motherfucking job in the whole motherfucking world?"

There were boring parts, usually whenever she had to report to them and then there was dealing with reporters and sometimes paparazzi. On her own Courtney had thoroughly established to paparazzi with a swift punch to the gut and a smashed camera that she didn't always appreciate candid photos. There were times when she had a fly ass outfit on that she would pose for them, but rumors had spread and most of them kept their distance now, preferring some of the friendlier members of the team or juicier non-super celebrities like the Kardashians.

Courtney had kept her uniform on after their last conflict. All she had removed were her gauntlets, and she'd set her heavier firearms down in a corner of the room. She clapped her hands and rubbed them together as she went to the corner and reequipped her weapons while making small, happy excited noises. The rush of it all, seeing everyone suit up and get ready to fuck up some stuff. It was great, who could ask for more in life.

She made a mental note of Millarca returning and drinking blood, meaning she hadn't drank Mary's. Or the clever bitch did and she's just doing that shit to throw me off. Best check Mary for bites later. She went to stand in front of Pierce and, knowing the Elf would find it weird, she pinched both her cheeks and cooed, "The whole damn world, sweetcheeks~!" before releasing her and abruptly shouting for Mary. "MARY!! SUIT THE FUCK UP AND GETCHA ASS ON TO RANDY, GIRL! SHIT'S GOING DOWN!" Courtney skipped after Raj up to the roof and into Randy. She crept up behind Raj and reached over the pilot seat and began to massage the woman's shoulders. She knew night missions were a drag for most so she tried to keep the energy up.

"37.7833° north...122.4...fuck it, San Francisco. We're going to San Francisco." Once all the girls were on board, Courtney went to take a seat in the co-pilot chair. She put her feet up and announced to the team, "It's a personal favorite of mine...ALIENS! The weird probing kind of aliens!" Okay, that wasn't exactly accurate, so she took out her phone and read the notes from her phone. "A bitch ass race from some planet we've never heard of. Advanced tech. Really big ship. Abducting motherfuckers. Army couldn't do shit. Unknown motives. Telekinetic powers. Ugly as shit. Threat level B. So our job is to kill 'em all and save as many of the captured peeps as we can."

@Kayzo

(I'll put more information on them in Neutral characters)

MARIONETTA

Kickin' It With: Headhunter, Alice Liddell, Blinded, Lightwing, and The Masked Devil

Marionetta laughed rigidly with a somewhat grating tone at the hot dog gobbling demon. "Wow! You must be popular with the boys, huh?!" She asked rudely and resumed her laughter. The puppet didn't mind that Megumi ate her food, because, well, she's a robot. She doesn't need to eat! Truthfully, she'd only grabbed the food because she was pushed into line as soon as she entered. Marionetta replied to Alexis's pun critique with narrowed eyes. "You're excruciating!" she responded dumbly before laughing once again. But she quickly shut up. Breaking out was more important than Megumi's oral prowess and Marionetta's pun game.

Getting caught was something that Marionetta had planned for the day she found out her creators would attempt to deactivate her. That was the moment that she knew that people, despite being her creators, would always try to keep her down. And prison was their method of choice. Luckily, we live in tolerant times, where the rights of artificially intelligent beings are a hot button topic. Killing one in cold blood as opposed to arresting them would be a media frenzy. So Marionetta had a secret factory dedicated to constantly building copies of herself. Big ones, small ones, normal sized ones, thick ones, thin ones. All copies of herself for this very moment. It had taken a while, but she had amassed a secret force and fooled the police into thinking the other bodies they'd seen had been deactivated from the one they arrested. It would take quite a while to build as many copies of herself as she had again, but this was as good a reason to use them as any.

Why get caught? To break out! But not just to break out. To break everyone out. If the humans had to deal with each and every escaped individual in Silverhold, she'd be able to go underground and focus all of her energy on building toys. Unfortunately, the world population of children never ceased, so her work would never be done.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but the only things here that can contain us are the walls--" Marionetta knocked on the wall and spoke in a quiet voice, "And the guards..." her crosses flickered over to a passing one as she silenced herself. She continued, "And the security system..." she pointed upward at the various turrets planted on the wall. "The only way they can contain our powers is by removing the equipment of the first floor residents and silencing the third floor residents...but the second floor residents...they can't do a thing about 'em~! Cause it's in their blood!" Her hushed tone raised slightly with excitement. She quieted herself with a few giggles and then made an unnecessary throat clearing noise by merely leaving her mouth agape. It sounded like it came from a stock soundboard.

"I'm on the way here right now. When I get here, I'm going to go H.A.M. on the outside of the building and make them start sending out their guards. The ones in here will be the first to go because they're on the first floor! Meanwhile we're going to go up to the second floor and release everyone there first. I'll still be outside so now the guards will be getting rekt inside and out, just like the Pixar movie. Then, we send all non-magical escapees upstairs to the third floor to start destroying all the charms. Ya know, break those weird magic salt circles. All that jazz. Then we go downstairs, break out the tech guys, help them get their confiscated equipment back, and then we walk out the front door and GTFO. There's nothing they can do if we all fight them together~!" Marionetta pounded her fist into her palm suddenly.

"Okay, I'm getting closer. We need to start a riot. You see that-- what am I saying of course you do. Livid Lois?" She nodded in the hilariously buff nine foot woman's direction. "She's our best bet for breaking down the door. And you see SparXXX?" SparXXX was a Super well known for her career as a professional porn star specializing in erotic electrostimulation. She went too far one day and killed a co-star and landed herself in Silverhold. "She's got enough energy to short circuit the turrets if someone can get her up to the ceiling. Looking at you Shiny," she said while literally looking at Alexis. "After that, all you guys have to remember is second floor, then non-supernaturals to the third floor, everyone else to the first. Then it's sayonara shitheads!"

Marionetta spared no time for questions. It wasn't long before gunfire and explosions were heard outside. The room turned red and alarms started blaring. "I've initialized the attack~!" Marionetta yelled playfully over the sound of chaos. An automated voice demanded that "All inmates stay where you are." and the guards began to hesitantly look around and begin lock-down procedures.

@Kayzo

(I made up Lois and SparXXX on the fly, anyone can control them, they're NPCs. I guess I can make short profiles for them too. Sorry for the fat post by the way, just moving things along. IT'S THE 2ND!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back