Main Thread [SYB]

Ouroborus and Ava of the Dark Sisterhood: The Pits

Ava whined when the Mari bots came out, shoved her down, and held her limbs. From the way the short girl was twirling her weapons it was evident that this would be no tickle fight. Surely knives wouldn't be as bad as the feeling of a million cold fingers touching her. "I'm not scared of you, jester! I've been through much worse in my home realm!" Despite the tough look she was trying to put on her voice was very shakey and weak. The elf didn't want any pain to come her way but she had to stay strong! Her sisters were watching and she had to pass this test of strength and endurance. As the knife hovered a breath away from her eye they widened in fear. Tickling was one thing, getting cut was another, but having her eye scooped out was too far. She used those to see, and missing one would definetly cause her to lose the inevitable fight against Shua the Slayer. Luckily the knife was taken away and slowly drug down her face causing the pale skinned girl to squirm. Ava inhaled sharply as the knife dug into her skin, cutting it open and causing a trickle of red blood to seep from the cut. "Y-You're nothing compared to Mari! Your knives won't make me talk!" That was a big fat lie. The moment Wanda's blade finished carving the smile into her sternum Ava couldn't take anymore of it. Letting out another defeated whine she finally spoke. "Stop it! I'll talk I'll talk! Just don't cut me up anymore!" She cried, squirming around some more. "I was sent on a quest to assassinate a fearsome warrior named Shua! She was sent to this realm and I was sent here as well to find her. I've been tracking her for many moons now, and her trail led through here! Shua is a very tall beast with little clothing and a large sword. Have you not seen her?"

Maia smiled when Ava finally broke. She knew it'd happen eventually, and she knew that she'd break easily. "Wonderful job dear. You're making a good example of yourself so far..." She said quietly to Wanda, crossing her arms. The assassination quest was rather lame and uneventful, however there was one thing that the dark elf said that caught her attention. "A giant sword you say? Why we did come into contact with her! We had her captured but the big bitched broke free." The once scared look in Ava's eyes lit up when she learned that the group had ran into her target and Maia noticed it. "Hear me out little elf. I'm quite interested in this giant sword that she has. I've tried to break it but not even the best gear made a dent. I want to know more about what this thing is made of, and how I can incorporate it into my sweet little Mari. That way that giant won't be able to rip her poor bodie apart anymore. If you help up learn about this metal and where we can get it, I'll use all of my technology to locate your target." Ava really needed to find Shua, but she didn't want to stay around these people anymore. They might torture her again with blades and fingers. "By the way, no isn't an option~" With a sigh Ava nodded her head a laid her head on the floor. She had no choice now. As long as she was treated fairly... "I'll accept the offer..." 

"Wonderful! Wanda, let her up. Mari, grab the girl some paper towels and fetch the sword please. I want to get started right away!"

@SirBlazeALot @SpookySableye

/monthly_2016_04/YuriBroAmbika.jpg.883e3c3817e73ee4622f1d4b13ec5f5d.jpgRaj//Ambika//Colliding with Ciri

When all else failed, Raj could usually rely on her comrades making a racket. So instead of running off in a random direction, she moved to lean against a wall, closed her eyes, and listened. It took several minutes since her heart was still pounding in her chest and she couldn't hear anything beyond that until she calmed down. Once she had regained some composure, she continued to listen intently, brows furrowing in a scowl as she focused. There was nothing for awhile and Raj became both concerned for her friends and anxious over her own predicament. If I ever get a break, I'm going to have to fix that glitch in my powers. Or find a long lasting solution. Raj sighed internally before clearing her mind and listening again. 

Raj wasn't disappointed with her choice in the long run when she heard a commotion down the hall past the aquariums holding odd creatures. After a moment longer, she jogged in that direction, trying to keep her steps quiet yet hurried. She peaked around the corner but saw nothing. The noises were louder, so she at least knew she was going the right way. Picking up her pace she rounded another corner and collided with Cirillia. Falling backwards and landing on her rear fairly hard, she looked up at the person she had hit with fear and surprise before recognizing the bunny woman. 

"Hi." She said awkwardly with a ridiculous little wave. "I don't suppose you know where the others are? Or if the plan Fuego set is in motion?" 

@Maki @theglassangel @Kalin Scarlet @Mitchs98 @Leaf Fi @SirBlazeALot

/monthly_2016_04/YuriBroAmbika.jpg.883e3c3817e73ee4622f1d4b13ec5f5d.jpgRaj//Ambika//Colliding with Ciri

When all else failed, Raj could usually rely on her comrades making a racket. So instead of running off in a random direction, she moved to lean against a wall, closed her eyes, and listened. It took several minutes since her heart was still pounding in her chest and she couldn't hear anything beyond that until she calmed down. Once she had regained some composure, she continued to listen intently, brows furrowing in a scowl as she focused. There was nothing for awhile and Raj became both concerned for her friends and anxious over her own predicament. If I ever get a break, I'm going to have to fix that glitch in my powers. Or find a long lasting solution. Raj sighed internally before clearing her mind and listening again. 

Raj wasn't disappointed with her choice in the long run when she heard a commotion down the hall past the aquariums holding odd creatures. After a moment longer, she jogged in that direction, trying to keep her steps quiet yet hurried. She peaked around the corner but saw nothing. The noises were louder, so she at least knew she was going the right way. Picking up her pace she rounded another corner and collided with Cirillia. Falling backwards and landing on her rear fairly hard, she looked up at the person she had hit with fear and surprise before recognizing the bunny woman. 

"Hi." She said awkwardly with a ridiculous little wave. "I don't suppose you know where the others are? Or if the plan Fuego set is in motion?" 

@Maki @theglassangel @Kalin Scarlet @Leaf Fi @SirBlazeALot

Cirillia Vines/Bunny Warrior

With: Raj

Needless to say after having exited the storage room Ciri wasn't really in better off at all. She was still as lost as could be and Mary had yet to answer her comms so she was beginning to worry about her too. Everyone seemed eerily silent which usually wasn't a good thing, though if those guards were everywhere she supposed they could be fighting at the moment...or captured. Preferably fighting. The last thing they needed was to go on a rescue mission while sort of already on a rescue mission. The Orcyto sighed as she walked down the hall carefully, ready to shoot or attempt to shoot any hostile thing that crossed her path. Or rather, she was until Raj ran into her and knocked them both over causing her to drop the gun and it misfire and nearly shoot Raj in the face, missing her cheek by an inch.

She let out a small yelp, both from the impact and the fact Raj nearly took a laser to the face. It was on stun from what she could tell earlier though it still would of hurt! Moment of shock over she giggled at the woman and her awkward words and wave. "Nope! No clue whatsoever." She replied honestly. "I've been stuck in some storage room for the better half of the time we've been here and comms have been silent save for Golden Sun...though...she's silent too now." She said with a shrug. She then stood and offered a hand to help Raj up, "Wanna go look for everyone?" She asked.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]MARIONETTA [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& THE GRIN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] The Pits[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Iron Maiden, Ava of the Sisterhood of Shadows (and also traveling pants), & Ourobouros[/SIZE]

UQhZUH0OVkGIm4w2CIbd2rxTzvIvbm2RrDQ32zF-yTQOuEnk99iCG9fJhIWky1qXFjNiv1hu2DTmuSKH3cZQ2YwgFxvU2bu3rU8Gzy8jjH-zAQoNQVrn7FrQDSC1FYxDj0XwsI9Y
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Wanda expected a little bit of fight. That’s how it always happens in movies. In truth, this was her first time doing something like this, most of her jobs just encompassed stalking a target and then making sure said target ceased breathing. Interrogation wasn’t her forte, but she knew a person… or elf person I guess… could only take so much pain. She was surprised to find that she was enjoying herself, and she was determined to make the elf talk and prove her worth not only to Maia, but Medea and Mari as well. Ava held out for a while, longer than Wanda would have herself, and just when the dagger master thought she would have to get more creative, the elf cracked. For once since she’d arrived, the delighted expression on Wanda’s mask matched her face underneath. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The Grin sat up straight but didn’t get off of the elf as she babbled away, and Marionetta didn’t let go either. Wanda gave a nod to Maia for the accolade but said nothing more. Maia revealed that they had encountered the woman that the elf had been looking for. Wanda wasn’t there so she had no idea who the “big bitch” was, and didn’t care. She was just happy that the elf would be sticking around. Wanda had just gotten here and yet she wasn’t the new girl anymore. Being new was a big thing in prison and she was still in an inmate’s mindset. When she had first arrived at Silverhold, she suffered through a week of abuse from her fellow inmates. Without her knives, the petite Wanda didn’t stand a chance against the other prisoners. And she knew most of the girls in Maia’s company were ex-cons. But now there was the elf, and even better, Ava was probably going to be stuck with a Grin shaped scar tattoo for at least a few weeks. Wanda already managed to assert her dominance in a big way. [/SIZE]

92jxQQrII59Z43HQRitaXWacUNq84sJ2mQGJYJN1Tm7iWFJZ94YS-4zX0wM1PFD1s2tklgNPU5IcBUCUjSfz_aUXJIYRHUa_2Z5oLSoB0kYSplBFNf6TTKhzWoZJJIg1oAfwTSxi
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]When Maia gave the order, Wanda got off of the elf and silently held her hand out to help her up, sort of just to add insult to injury. Marionetta let go and complied with Maia’s order immediately.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Right away, Mommy!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Not a single one of the bots in the room moved however. One of them poked Ava in the cheek and said, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“You should’ve just talked when Mommy told you to, silly~! Now you’re all bloody and stuff!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She giggled light heartedly. The door slid open shortly and ten, yes ten, Marionettas carried in Shua’s sword. An 11th arrived with some napkins and a first aid kit. Marionetta wasted no time in splashing Ava’s chest with stinging antiseptic and dabbed at the bloody smile on her chest.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]ECLIPSE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico (The Meatlocker)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Golden Sun[/SIZE]

WrMbEG8EFT0cwtRWN_dQ_Avf6Pvk5zcShGpzRjBmHnr3q0jePGrVhGrPBVMKV3Lm_t45XRqRF1AZk0eHNepFZFDJO56J7mWFbvLF_qDhJ-ekpzFurBm2--11ZBUlNOjLry39XQeA
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]So Zriq’yhn’s pretty pissed. This mission turned out way more difficult than usual. She wouldn’t admit it, but she was in over her head. Julie was the wrong target to choose, she could have easily found another slime to capture. Julie’s friends were just so… voluptuous, she couldn’t resist at least[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] trying [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]to capture the horned one just for fun. But then the other women showed up. Now the horned girl was dead and there were four women on the ship who shouldn’t be, one of which was in her control room. It was time to put that “superior intelligence” to use.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The woman in the control room wasn’t her priority. If she went after her first, she’d be cornered in the control room if the woman’s friends showed up, and she only had so many guards left to spare. Her master would not be pleased that she managed to lose so many of them, and maybe by the end of this, she’d lose all of them. Zriq’yhn instead focused on trying to get the girls while they were isolated, and saving the control room for last. Besides. What do humans know about Eadralian technology?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The green slaver crept through the halls silently. Zriq’yhn could hear voices, and inwardly cursed to herself that two of the girls already managed to find each other. So she’d have to take care of the other girl first. She was further from the other three, whom her bots could keep busy. With her invisibility cloak activated, Zriq’yhn located Golden Sun easily. The cloak shut down and Eclipse called from a few meters away,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Hey short stack!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She was armed with a rifle, and had her sights on Mary. The rifle hummed and the outer rim of the barrel glowed a violet hue. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]SUCK MY ASS[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Zriq’yhn screeched and fired two sticky glowing purple spheres at Golden Sun’s feet in an attempt to trap her.[/SIZE]

@RubyRose @Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Mitchs98 @Leaf Fi 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]SGT. FUEGO [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is working with The Handy Woman to figure out how to work Eclipse’s boarding beam and get Shua on the ship. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]SHUA THE SLAYER[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is not so patiently waiting for the girls to get her on the ship. Eclipse’s guards are conducting a manhunt in the ship for the intruders. Since Courtney and Blair canceled Eclipse’s last order, their lazer guns and batons can be any mode you guys want them to be. Red is burn, blue is freeze, yellow is electricity, black is neutral. Rifles have two extra modes: green for lethality, and purple for little sticky spheres. Feel free to have your characters encounter some while they’re looking for each other, I don’t have to be the only one to control those guys :3 I can if you guys want me to though.[/SIZE]

/monthly_2016_04/YuriBroAmbika.jpg.883e3c3817e73ee4622f1d4b13ec5f5d.jpgRaj//Ambika//Searching with Ciri

Raj would almost call it luck that the gun only grazed her cheek when it went off, but her face stung and she was more irritated that it had even almost hit her then she was happy it hadn't. She forced herself to calm down, though, and find out what Ciri knew. Or more like what she didn't know. 

Releasing a sigh, Raj shook her head. Of course the bunny was clueless. When did things ever work out in Raj's favor? At least I know they're not in the storage unit. Even fun time off would get interrupted and plans postponed. Perhaps it would have been better if she had listened to her parents instead of becoming a hero. She hadn't realized when the job said 24/7, that you were actually always out on missions. She had assumed that every now and then they'd be called out but not one mission after another after another. It was getting hard to bare. 

"Sorry about that." Raj said, forcing some guilt into her tone though she wasn't really feeling it. "I lost my communicator." She added, her shoulder's slumping tiredly. "I don't think we really have a choice... we have to find out what's going on." Raj said, accepting Ciri's hand and getting to her feet. "Since you've been this way, lets head the way I came." Raj said, gesturing for Ciri to follow. 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Iron Maiden[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: The Pits[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Hanging with: Ava, Marionetta, Ourobouros, Wanda[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Surprisingly, Ava seemed to be taking Wanda’s knife torture pretty well at first. While she seemed rather shaky, she seemed to be talking big game at first, even saying that Mari was worse. However, once the stabbing started to happen, her brave facade quickly faded away and her fear seeped out like her blood. All it took was some cutting for her to start singing like a canary. Granted, Medea wouldn’t be too happy in Ava’s shoes either, but that wasn’t her way of thinking right now. After that, Maia’s mood quickly changed, and seemed much happier now. Now, Medea had no clue who this “Shua” person was, but whoever they were, they seemed pretty strong to be able to break free from them like this. Now that the interrogation was done with, Ourobouros gave Ava a deal; they'll help locate Shua if she could help them learn about the metal from Shua's sword. Now, Ava would have to be an idiot not to accept this offer, for many reasons, but thankfully she complied with Maia's demands. Overall, Medea was just happy Ava accepted Maia’s offer; while she wasn’t grossed out by the blood or anything; Wanda was just fucking creepy. Either way, she remembered how Maia wanted to get started on learning about the sword right away. However, Medea was honestly a bit more interested in this Shua character, as they were probably going to end up tracking her down at some point. [/SIZE]Yep, things are about to get interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ouroborus and Ava: The Pits

Ava wiped a tear from her eyes as Wanda and bots finally got off of her. That was honestly the scariest experience of her life, and there was a newfound respect and fear of the short jester. When the Grin reached out her hand to help her up the elf responded by swatting her hand away and getting up herself. "I-I don't need any help from you..." She said, looking away from her and crossing her arms. Just then the little armada of Marionettes came marching in carrying a rather large and familiar sword as well as a med kit for her. Letting out a hiss as the stinging medicine was put on her bleeding wound Ava took a step back and glared. "Watch it! That really hurts." She complained, reluctantly letting Mari finish the job. 

Maia was pleased with Wanda's work, giving the new girl a nod of approval and a soft smile. She wanted to give her praise for making the elf speak so easily, but doing so would only drive the wedge between Mari and Wanda deeper. Discord within the group was something that the older woman couldn't tolerate if her plans were to succeed. As the sword was brought in the questioning began immediately, Maia walking forward and wrapping her arm around the uneasy and scared Ava, drawing her in close. "So dear, is this the sword that this Shua uses?" She asked, to which the dark elf responded with a nod. "Yes, this is the infamous sword Dragoncrusher!" Exclaimed Ava, ready to go on and on about how it was used to slay many different beasts from all over Jovalorn. However she was abruptly cut off by Maia before she could even start. "That's peachy, but I don't care. What I want to know is that it's made out of! Our database doesn't recognize the metal from any documented world, so I figured that you'd know this, and where we can get it." "Well, I don't know what it's made out of, no one really does. People speculate that it's made from the bones of an elder dragon, others say it's made from the rarest of all metals, given personally to her by the gods." "So that means that there is no way to get it? Nonsense, I'll figure out the source of this metal eventually. This will be one of our priorities for now. Though don't think that I forgot about our deal. I can assure you that I'll help you locate and take down Shua. For now I'm done with you elf, and you too Wanda. You two can leave me for now and do as you wish..." She said, waving them off and returning to her seat. Ava, still confused and frightened about everything, quickly left the room, not caring where she went or if she got lost. 

Golden Sun: Fighting on Eclipse's Ship

Mary listened to what Ciri had to say, nodding to herself as she did. They didn't seem too far apart in this ship and finding each other shouldn't be that hard, the only real problem being the fact that she didn't know the layout of this ship at all. There were only two ways to go; the way she was heading and the way she sorta came, and the magician knew nothing about either. "Copy that Ciri, I'll head around and try to find you as soon as I can. Hang on until then. If I take too long that just means I'm busy kicking robot ass. See you then~!" She said, turning off her headset and preparing to make the decision of where to go. No matter where she went she'd be heading into the unknown, but one way might be better than the other. It's either a road filled with easiness or robot servants. She hoped for the former. Stretching her arms into the air as a pre-search warm up Mary finally decided on going the way she came, hoping to find her team faster. 

Golden Sun didn't get very far into her walk when the alien who could only be the slaver of the ship appeared. This would be her chance to take her down and get mad respect from the people and Courtney! Unfortunately the green girl got a bit of a head start, shooting some sort of sticky attack at her. In an attempt to avoid this Mary tried to fly into the air, one foot making it off the ground before the other was caught in her attack causing her to fall to the ground. Hitting the ground with a thud the fire user was stunned. "What the hell!?" Giving the alien a glare Mary quickly fired off a fireball at her, trying to scare her off. She wanted to try and melt or burn away the goo on her leg, but she couldn't do that with Eclipse right there. "Yo, do me a favor and fuck off please? And excuse me, but you're the short ass!"

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @SpookySableye @Mitchs98

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]MARIONETTA [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]& THE GRIN[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] The Pits[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Iron Maiden, Ava of the Sisterhood of Shadows (and also traveling pants), & Ourobouros[/SIZE]

UQhZUH0OVkGIm4w2CIbd2rxTzvIvbm2RrDQ32zF-yTQOuEnk99iCG9fJhIWky1qXFjNiv1hu2DTmuSKH3cZQ2YwgFxvU2bu3rU8Gzy8jjH-zAQoNQVrn7FrQDSC1FYxDj0XwsI9Y
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Wanda responded to the indignant Elf’s refusal simply by bowing to her sarcastically, as if to thank her for participating in her display. She made a mental note to keep a close eye on the elf. After an event like that, it was impossible to say she hadn’t just made an enemy. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Marionetta however just made a new friend. The enemy of my enemy, right?[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “I apologize!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Marionetta quickly replied as soon as she noted that the alcohol had stung Ava.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “But that was [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]completely[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] necessary to prevent infection and make you all better!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She was programmed for situations like this because children tend to get scraped up a lot. She gently dabbed at the blood as Ava and Maia spoke to one another. [/SIZE]

92jxQQrII59Z43HQRitaXWacUNq84sJ2mQGJYJN1Tm7iWFJZ94YS-4zX0wM1PFD1s2tklgNPU5IcBUCUjSfz_aUXJIYRHUa_2Z5oLSoB0kYSplBFNf6TTKhzWoZJJIg1oAfwTSxi

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]When Wanda and Ava were dismissed, the bot that was cleaning Ava’s wound followed after her and took her hand.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Come on, I’m not done patching you up yet!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Marionetta chirped as she skittered to catch up to the elf and take her hand.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “And I wanna know everything you know about Dragoncrusher! [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]EVERYTHING~![/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]From the moment the name of the sword was spoken, Marionetta began conducting a search on the internet for all the information she could possibly find about dragons, the sword, and Shua. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“To the sick bay~!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She sang as she dragged the elf along. Wanda followed eerily behind the two, equally as lost and confused as Ava.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Meanwhile, Marionetta’s extra special extra squishy bot took a seat on Maia’s lap right where she belonged and cuddled with the woman. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Don’t worry Mommy! We’ll get to the bottom of this, I’m sure of it~!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] She cooed as she nuzzled her cheek against Maia’s. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico (The Meatlocker)[/SIZE]

WrMbEG8EFT0cwtRWN_dQ_Avf6Pvk5zcShGpzRjBmHnr3q0jePGrVhGrPBVMKV3Lm_t45XRqRF1AZk0eHNepFZFDJO56J7mWFbvLF_qDhJ-ekpzFurBm2--11ZBUlNOjLry39XQeA
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Zriq’yhn yelped,[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Ah!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px], sounding a lot like Chance The Rapper ([/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I hope you guys know what I’m talking about[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]) and ducked as the fireball flew over her head and crashed onto the end of the corridor. The extreme heat triggered a blaring fire alarm in the corridor and even worse, the sprinkler system as well. The sprinklers may have been limited to just the corridor, but the alarm could be heard throughout the entire ship. And if they weren’t making enough noise and giving away where both of them were, Zriq’yn only made it worse. As she straightened out Zriq’yhn uncreatively retorted, [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“No [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]YOU’RE[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] the short ass!! [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]SHORT ASS[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]!!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] and attempted to fire another volley of sticky purple shit until she ended up slipping on the now wet floor and falling flat on her face. Sticky purple shit went everywhere as the rifle flew out of her hands. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]SGT. FUEGO [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is working with The Handy Woman to figure out how to work Eclipse’s boarding beam and get Shua on the ship. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]SHUA THE SLAYER[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is not so patiently waiting for the girls to get her on the ship. Eclipse’s guards are conducting a manhunt in the ship for the intruders. Since Courtney and Blair canceled Eclipse’s last order, their lazer guns and batons can be any mode you guys want them to be. Red is burn, blue is freeze, yellow is electricity, black is neutral. Rifles have two extra modes: green for lethality, and purple for little sticky spheres. Feel free to have your characters encounter some while they’re looking for each other, I don’t have to be the only one to control those guys :3 I can if you guys want me to though.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
5ehdhEy8-Ew_dsvGACwRkGnZo7YyilkZaQEMy4yqMSsUhAZPMmY1hYxatE1hfoy5ujs405LtZxgAAUbz-u-TRijfmx_lL5ATrmEbaqDNt03NJneyXRKHgSZUrHKtIek91Jg4YSZw
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Location: Circus Tour [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Interacting with:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Ella @RubyRose[/SIZE]

iuiHHp2.jpg
[SIZE= 14.6667px]Remarkable was an understatement. It was amazing. Magnificent. Unbelievable. Out of this world. Out of the endless choices of words, Kathalina became overwhelmed with shyness. “I… yeah. It was.”[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] Close enough. Got the message across, didn’t it? The closest thing Kathalina could compare the show to, was the interior of a clock. Everything ticked and worked properly, to the point of it not even flowing naturally. Timed responses were exact, each show not even taking a single signal from audiences or other crew to begin. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]“I have. I like him.” The ballerina couldn’t prove how she knew the tiger’s gender, it was more a gut feeling if anything. She did hear that they were bigger? Simply a primal transformative intuition.[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] “Wow… I can’t wait to see the next show!”[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] Her soft blue eyes lit up with excitement. She could see none of the audience members leaving the tent, even after the show had ended. It seemed everyone was at her mercy. [/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px]“And the next one… and the next one…”[/SIZE][SIZE= 14.6667px] Kathalina continued obliviously. [/SIZE]

/monthly_2016_04/YuriBroAmbika.jpg.883e3c3817e73ee4622f1d4b13ec5f5d.jpgRaj//Ambika//Searching with Ciri

Raj would almost call it luck that the gun only grazed her cheek when it went off, but her face stung and she was more irritated that it had even almost hit her then she was happy it hadn't. She forced herself to calm down, though, and find out what Ciri knew. Or more like what she didn't know. 

Releasing a sigh, Raj shook her head. Of course the bunny was clueless. When did things ever work out in Raj's favor? At least I know they're not in the storage unit. Even fun time off would get interrupted and plans postponed. Perhaps it would have been better if she had listened to her parents instead of becoming a hero. She hadn't realized when the job said 24/7, that you were actually always out on missions. She had assumed that every now and then they'd be called out but not one mission after another after another. It was getting hard to bare. 

"Sorry about that." Raj said, forcing some guilt into her tone though she wasn't really feeling it. "I lost my communicator." She added, her shoulder's slumping tiredly. "I don't think we really have a choice... we have to find out what's going on." Raj said, accepting Ciri's hand and getting to her feet. "Since you've been this way, lets head the way I came." Raj said, gesturing for Ciri to follow. 

Ouroborus and Ava: The Pits

Ava wiped a tear from her eyes as Wanda and bots finally got off of her. That was honestly the scariest experience of her life, and there was a newfound respect and fear of the short jester. When the Grin reached out her hand to help her up the elf responded by swatting her hand away and getting up herself. "I-I don't need any help from you..." She said, looking away from her and crossing her arms. Just then the little armada of Marionettes came marching in carrying a rather large and familiar sword as well as a med kit for her. Letting out a hiss as the stinging medicine was put on her bleeding wound Ava took a step back and glared. "Watch it! That really hurts." She complained, reluctantly letting Mari finish the job. 

Maia was pleased with Wanda's work, giving the new girl a nod of approval and a soft smile. She wanted to give her praise for making the elf speak so easily, but doing so would only drive the wedge between Mari and Wanda deeper. Discord within the group was something that the older woman couldn't tolerate if her plans were to succeed. As the sword was brought in the questioning began immediately, Maia walking forward and wrapping her arm around the uneasy and scared Ava, drawing her in close. "So dear, is this the sword that this Shua uses?" She asked, to which the dark elf responded with a nod. "Yes, this is the infamous sword Dragoncrusher!" Exclaimed Ava, ready to go on and on about how it was used to slay many different beasts from all over Jovalorn. However she was abruptly cut off by Maia before she could even start. "That's peachy, but I don't care. What I want to know is that it's made out of! Our database doesn't recognize the metal from any documented world, so I figured that you'd know this, and where we can get it." "Well, I don't know what it's made out of, no one really does. People speculate that it's made from the bones of an elder dragon, others say it's made from the rarest of all metals, given personally to her by the gods." "So that means that there is no way to get it? Nonsense, I'll figure out the source of this metal eventually. This will be one of our priorities for now. Though don't think that I forgot about our deal. I can assure you that I'll help you locate and take down Shua. For now I'm done with you elf, and you too Wanda. You two can leave me for now and do as you wish..." She said, waving them off and returning to her seat. Ava, still confused and frightened about everything, quickly left the room, not caring where she went or if she got lost. 

Golden Sun: Fighting on Eclipse's Ship

Mary listened to what Ciri had to say, nodding to herself as she did. They didn't seem too far apart in this ship and finding each other shouldn't be that hard, the only real problem being the fact that she didn't know the layout of this ship at all. There were only two ways to go; the way she was heading and the way she sorta came, and the magician knew nothing about either. "Copy that Ciri, I'll head around and try to find you as soon as I can. Hang on until then. If I take too long that just means I'm busy kicking robot ass. See you then~!" She said, turning off her headset and preparing to make the decision of where to go. No matter where she went she'd be heading into the unknown, but one way might be better than the other. It's either a road filled with easiness or robot servants. She hoped for the former. Stretching her arms into the air as a pre-search warm up Mary finally decided on going the way she came, hoping to find her team faster. 

Golden Sun didn't get very far into her walk when the alien who could only be the slaver of the ship appeared. This would be her chance to take her down and get mad respect from the people and Courtney! Unfortunately the green girl got a bit of a head start, shooting some sort of sticky attack at her. In an attempt to avoid this Mary tried to fly into the air, one foot making it off the ground before the other was caught in her attack causing her to fall to the ground. Hitting the ground with a thud the fire user was stunned. "What the hell!?" Giving the alien a glare Mary quickly fired off a fireball at her, trying to scare her off. She wanted to try and melt or burn away the goo on her leg, but she couldn't do that with Eclipse right there. "Yo, do me a favor and fuck off please? And excuse me, but you're the short ass!"

@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @SpookySableye @Mitchs98

[SIZE= 20px]Cirillia Vines[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Location: Meatlocker Hallway[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]With: Raj[/SIZE]

Ciri could tell that Raj wasn't entirely happy with nearly getting her face electrocuted. Though honestly she couldn't say that she would of been happy either. Far from it in-fact. Though she would of probably briefly cried instead of getting upset, mostly because it would of just been an accident and hurt. She could also tell Raj didn't fully like her nor trust her yet, she couldn't blame her. She had stabbed her and tried to kill her against her will..but oh well. "Huh? It's fine! Don't worry, you didn't do it on purpose." She replied to her apology. Ciri had known the risks, or had some ideas of the risks, before she jumped in. She didn't blame Raj one bit plus she was alright so she had even less reason to be angry. When she mentioned losing her communicator that explained her silence to both her and Golden Sun speaking. "You can borrow mine?" She offered, gesturing to the piece on her ear.

She helped her up when she took her hand, slowly nodding at her as she spoke of them not really having a choice. She was right, they didn't. Not if they wanted to get off the Meatlocker any time soon. "Sounds like a plan." She told her before swiftly following after her. "Would you rather take the gun?" She asked, gesturing to the rather large gun. "You look stronger than me, so, I figured it'd be easier for you to use and shoot." She explained. "If not I'll do my best to."

/monthly_2016_04/YuriBroAmbika.jpg.883e3c3817e73ee4622f1d4b13ec5f5d.jpgRaj//Ambika//Trapped in Holding Unit on the Alien Ship

The pale haired woman couldn't help it... she giggled. "You should probably hang onto it. You're still going to need it, too." Raj pointed out. "If Golden Sun or Sergeant Fuego get ahold of you, we should be together and you can relay the message to me." She said with a shrug. She felt stupid enough as it was to have lost her ear piece but the last thing she wanted to do was cut Ciri out of the loop. The woman wasn't doing terribly. It wouldn't be the first time an ear piece had been lost at least. She would just have to get a replacement when she got back to the base.

Raj stared hard at the weapon for a moment. She'd never really messed with guns before. It was something that had been suggested for her because of her abilities with mirrors but she had always done fine with her spear. Considering that Ciri had come close to shooting her in the face, though? Well maybe the gun really would be better in her hands. 

"I don't know about being stronger, but I'll take the gun." She said, accepting it and hefting it in her hands for a moment before nodding and leading the way back they had come. She just wanted to get Shua in the ship, if she wasn't already (which somehow Raj was sure they'd know) so that the giantess could wreck the ship and the stupid alien and then the bros could go home. "Did you hear something?" Raj whispered, stopping at the corner and glancing back at Ciri. 

View attachment 192230The Ring Master - Circus Tour with Kathalina (Alexandrea)

Ella's smile was dangerously wide, her eyes appraising as she gazed at Alexandrea. Good, she had wowed the girl. That had been her plan entirely... now was the question of when to close the trap, though. And on top of that, Alexandrea was already beginning to bond with the cast. Or at least one of them... but Ella had faith she could fit in with the others, too. She was a sweet girl and who didn't love someone who actually cared for other people. "So here's my question to you..." She said softly, coming to stand closer to Alexandrea. Not too close; she didn't want to make the woman uncomfortable. But close enough. "How would you like to be apart of it?" Her tone was soft and filled with sweet promise.

She paused for a moment, allowing for the option of Alexandrea thinking 'permanently' apart of it before clarifying: "The animals are up next. I'm sure your friend would love it if you came out and joined him in his show. You two could dance together." She explained, so that Alexandrea didn't feel like she'd be put too much on the shot. 

Golden Sun

Eclipse's ship

Mary began to charge up another fireball, pleased with the reaction that came from the first one. She could just keep shooting spells at the alien until she got hit or got tired. It would be the easiest fight in the history of fights, or so she thought. Just as the small explosion rocked the end of the corridor a blaring alarm came on alerting the entire ship of their location. Even if a bunch of bots came Golden Sun could easily fend them off with a fire wall or her magical whip. But then the worst possible thing happened and the sprinklers came on. She let out a loud screech as the water began to fall on her, ultimately making all of her spells useless. Luckily the water had begun to weaken the sticky goo that trapped her foot to the floor, causing it to become very runny and slippery. Still very dangerous but not nearly as bad. But then followed another unfortunate event; more of the sticky stuff exploded everywhere, splashing all over Mary. It didn't stick her to the floor this time, but it definetly felt gross. "Nice job fuckface, you just had to bust your nasty nut all over me!" she hissed and stood up, trying to wipe some of the goop off. Right now she had one option without her magic and that was to fight to Eclipe's gun and take her prisoner. That'd be a joke if she put the alien in her own prison. In a mad scramble Mary tried to make a break for the gun while Eclipse was down, slipping and sliding all around on the way. 

Ava of the Sisterhood of Shadows

The Pits

Ava let out a loud groan as the Mari bot chased after her, taking her hand and forcing her along. All she wanted to do was run away and hide from the torturous robots and the scary Jester lady but no, they just had to tag along. "I don't want you to follow me around, I can watch out for myself!" She whined, attempting to tug her hand out of Mari's grasp. "My cuts aren't so bad. Plus you're only making them worse with your stinging medicine." Despite her fight there'd be no way she would get out of this situation. That seemed to be a recurring theme in her day. Why must the dark lords punish me like this!? 

[SIZE= 14px]As the group arrived at the sick bay, Ava took a seat on the examination table and crossed her arms defiantly, wincing in pain as the cuts stung. "I already went over this, I don't need your help. And I don't know anything about Dragoncrusher either! Everything I told 'Mommy' was everything I knew. The only way to figure out what the sword is made from is to ask Shua herself. But if we dared came near her she'd rip our heads off! Or at least yours, as I don't think she knows about me yet. I've always worked in the shadows you see, doing the work of my dark lords quietly. Never have I showed my face to them[/SIZE]. I could always find her, quite easily too. In fact I was about to until you and Mommy decided to take me prisoner!" She exclaimed, letting out an angry huff before speaking again. "However this may work out for the better now that I have more people backing my cause. I have a plan to capture her too, but it heavily involves you doing the dirty work for a bit, as me staying unknown is a big no no..."

[SIZE= 14px]@SirBlazeALot @RubyRose @Mitchs98[/SIZE]

Iron Maiden

Hanging with: Ava

Medea rolled her eyes as Ava downplayed how bad the cuts were. Like yeah, that's the reason she was whining about the medicine and getting cut... and why she gave in when Wanda was cutting her. Yeah, it was probably a load of crap, but Medea didn't feel like she needed to bring that to everyone's attention.To make things even better, she had no clue what kind of metal the sword was made of, the main reason she was being kept alive. Despite that, Ava did come up with a decent idea; find Shua, the person that owned the sword in the first place. Since she had it, there was a good chance she knows what it is made of. With that knowledge, Ouroborus could find out where to get more of the metal, and since they would have found Shua. That seemed like a good idea overall; however, from the sound of things, she seemed pretty damn dangerous, which was a problem. Ava had a plan though, which was a good sign. "So, what's your plan?" Medea asked, sounding pretty curious, although a bit serious as well. If it was something that involved dirty work like Ava said, she wouldn't have too much of a problem personally. Were they going to beat the shit out of Shua? What was going on? Either way, it wasn't like she had much say in the plan anyway, so she just waited for Ava to answer and Maia to input on her ideas as well.

@Maki

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]MARIONETTA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: The Pits[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Kickin’ It With: Iron Maiden, Ava of the Sisterhood of Shadows[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“As I said before, the ‘stinging medicine’ is called [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]‘alcohol’[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] and was completely necessary for preventing your wounds from becoming infected!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Marionetta cheerfully chirped as she more or less dragged the elf to the sick bay.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “But alcohol alone is not enough! We’ve gotta [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]cover [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]the wounds as well! It won’t take long at all!” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Once they arrived at the sick bay, another Marionetta was waiting for them in a nurse’s uniform with a roll of bandages ready to go. The unit that guided Medea and Ava promptly fucked off. Nurse Mari gestured for Ava to have a seat as they entered. As she spoke, Marionetta waited for Ava to unfold her arms, but when she didn’t, the nurse simply unfolded them for her. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Arms at your sides please~ I’ll only be a moment~”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Marionetta then pulled down the elf’s strapless dress. She took into consideration that the now topless elf may have preferred some privacy, what with Medea being in the room, but Medea had asked a valid question that she deserved an answer to. Preventing infection was more important than maintaining what little dignity Ava had left in Marionetta’s hierarchy of priorities.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Arms out! Like [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]this![/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Nurse Mari made a cross shape with her body, and then pulled apart a white ribbon of bandages to wrap around Ava’s chest.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Before you tell us about this grand old plan of yours, what can you tell us about Shua? Why is she here and why is she so important to you?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“I’m sure you’re used to it, you stupid… midget…[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] SLUTBUCKET!![/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Nyaha!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] Zriq’yhn fired back followed by a taunting cackle. She too hadn’t been spared the mess of the gun’s nasty nut, but thankfully the adhesive properties of the sticky spheres gave way when moist. The purple goo became more slippery than sticky. Combined with the wet floors, the hallway had basically become a slip and slide for the goo covered girls. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Eclipse’s gun was closer to Golden Sun than it was to her, so getting there before her would be absolutely impossible if she couldn’t manage to make her fall. The green menace drew both handles of her whips from her hips.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Playtime’s OVER!!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] she screeched as she threw her hand back and lashed out with the whip. The glowing black whip extended from the handle as Zriq’yhn followed through with her swing and slapped her rifle further away from her, but also further down the hall away from Golden Sun. With the second whip, she spun around and lashed out at Golden Sun, nearly losing her balance and falling over onto her face again. Lucky for Eclipse, she was able to shift her balance with a series of clumsy wobbles so that she fell backward onto her ass instead. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]SGT. FUEGO [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is working with The Handy Woman to figure out how to work Eclipse’s boarding beam and get Shua on the ship. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]SHUA THE SLAYER[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is not so patiently waiting for the girls to get her on the ship. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]THE GRIN[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]is wandering around The Pits. Eclipse’s guards are conducting a manhunt in the ship for the intruders. Since Courtney and Blair canceled Eclipse’s last order, their lazer guns and batons can be any mode you guys want them to be. Red is burn, blue is freeze, yellow is electricity, black is neutral. Rifles have two extra modes: green for lethality, and purple for little sticky spheres. Feel free to have your characters encounter some while they’re looking for each other, I don’t have to be the only one to control those guys :3 I can if you guys want me to though.[/SIZE]

/monthly_2016_04/YuriBroBlinded.jpg.d39b440456e8ad890cb0e0cfb1bace21.jpgGallie -Blinded - Finding Ways to Entertain Herself

This wasn't Gallie's responsibility. She had meant to offer help, not dig a deeper grave for the woman. But this stranger... Gallie knew the pain. She understood what it was like to have the world against you for defending yourself. And yet Gallie got back on her bike and left, without another word. 

It was dangerous driving at any time when your mind was entirely full, but that didn't stop Gallie. She had to get away from the situation... didn't want to watch the woman die. And she wasn't going to force someone to do something against their will. If the woman would rather die, then she wasn't going to be an obstacle. Of course she began to wonder what her mother would have done in the same situation. 

Thoroughly exhausted from the evening's events, she decided to make her way back to the base. She drove at proper speed, no longer feeling the thrill of the ride nor had the desire to risk cops. She just wanted to make it back home. Was the base home? The opening of the garage was welcoming when Gallie made it back, taking the proper route to enter after doing the things necessary to prove who she was. She parked her bike, slipped off her helmet and just sat there...mind whirring with all that had happened to her. Perhaps from an outside perspective it wasn't too terribly much, but it made Gallie question a lot. More then anything it had strengthened her hatred for cops and had awakened her further to how corrupt the system truly was. Is it really a crime to want to fix the world? Even if it means destroying what exists now?

/monthly_2016_04/YuriBroAmbika.jpg.883e3c3817e73ee4622f1d4b13ec5f5d.jpgRaj//Ambika//Trapped in Holding Unit on the Alien Ship

The pale haired woman couldn't help it... she giggled. "You should probably hang onto it. You're still going to need it, too." Raj pointed out. "If Golden Sun or Sergeant Fuego get ahold of you, we should be together and you can relay the message to me." She said with a shrug. She felt stupid enough as it was to have lost her ear piece but the last thing she wanted to do was cut Ciri out of the loop. The woman wasn't doing terribly. It wouldn't be the first time an ear piece had been lost at least. She would just have to get a replacement when she got back to the base.

Raj stared hard at the weapon for a moment. She'd never really messed with guns before. It was something that had been suggested for her because of her abilities with mirrors but she had always done fine with her spear. Considering that Ciri had come close to shooting her in the face, though? Well maybe the gun really would be better in her hands. 

"I don't know about being stronger, but I'll take the gun." She said, accepting it and hefting it in her hands for a moment before nodding and leading the way back they had come. She just wanted to get Shua in the ship, if she wasn't already (which somehow Raj was sure they'd know) so that the giantess could wreck the ship and the stupid alien and then the bros could go home. "Did you hear something?" Raj whispered, stopping at the corner and glancing back at Ciri. 

[SIZE= 20px]Cirillia Vines[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]Location: Meatlocker Hallway[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]With: Raj[/SIZE]

Ciri nodded slowly when she told her she could just keep the ear piece. She had a point, anything that was said she could just relay to her. Plus as long as one of them had an earpiece they'd be fine. What really surprised her however was when Raj giggled...Ciri herself couldn't help but smile at that. Maybe she was actually starting to warm up to her? She really hoped so. She wanted to be friends with all of her teammates after all, they were all very pretty not to mention she figured there should be some kind of positive relationship in the group as far as all of them went! Sure there would be teasing and all that, but at the end of the day they were all friends and teammates. At-least she liked to think that.

"Oh you're probably definitely stronger. All I have going for me is speed...us Orycto aren't exactly known for winning any strongman contests..." She replied. "Well...unless it's leg lifting. We're pretty strong with our legs." She said, grinning slightly as she followed her. That said she listened and looked around carefully as they walked, with those robots roaming around they could easily be attacked at any second. At Raj's comment she stared a little, "Is that a insult about my ears?" She jokingly whispered back with a teasing grin. "But seriously...no." She said, shaking her head slowly. "Why, did you?" She asked, focusing and trying to listen more. The focusing part was the hard part for her. Extremely hard.

Raj absorbed the information about Oryctos being more speed built then strength and she couldn't help imagining a kangaroo more then a rabbit. Then again, Kangaroos were pretty rough and tumble. They could take hits, but especially with their legs they could pound the stuffing out of anything. She bet if Cirillia had half a mind she could probably accomplish the same with a pretty powerful kick. It was nice to know that more then likely she could win in an arm wrestling contest, though. Namely because spear throwing needs strong muscles. 

"No, that wasn't." Raj snapped, not amused that Ciri tried making it into a joke. This was serious and Raj had sworn she had heard something. "I just thought I did." She added with a sigh, rubbing at her face and letting the gun lower a moment before the sound scraped again and Raj picked the gun back up. "Are you sure? I could have sworn... but if you don't..." She whispered, peeked around the corner... and sighed... well here wasn't anything there just like Ciri had said. "Maybe I'm just-" Something dropped on Raj's shoulder and she looked up to see one of those robots clinging to the ceiling. It promptly released at being noticed and landed on top of Raj. A couple more came in around the corners. 

"This is way more then I bargained for!" Raj complained as she struggled not to be pinned. Her head hurt from where it had collided with the floor and she was already aching and sore just from the times she'd already been thrown around, and fallen over. Having metal fall on you? That sucked. Severely. 

@Maki @theglassangel @Kalin Scarlet @Mitchs98 @Leaf Fi @SirBlazeALot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back