Main Thread [SYB]

SirBlazeALot

The Dank Knight

Currently In...

SUPER YURI BROS!

[Last Night]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Super Yuri Bros: A night of poker and debauchery was stripped away from the girls as the world suffered through its second night since the Silverhold Breakout. They were tasked with a number of random emergencies and didn't get the night off as anticipated.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Groundbreaker & Shua The Slayer: Groundbreaker cares for a mysterious fallen warrior, and learns of the events that lead her to come plummeting down from the sky. She agrees to use her abilities to help track down and defeat the powerful green-haired woman who kidnapped Shua's fairy friend Tonyo.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Octomaid & Raid: Octomaid helps Raid defeat the arms dealers she came to Stonington for after being kidnapped by them. The fight goes viral over night.[/SIZE]

[Today]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Groundbreaker & Julie the Jelly Woman & Shua The Slayer: While searching a city for Tonyo's kidnappers, Groundbreaker and Shua meet and enlist the help of Julie, a slime girl and amateur hero on their quest to find Tonyo. Before they can begin their quest, they are attacked by Eclipse in a public park.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Super Yuri Bros: Princess Pierce and Angel Rose are sent out on a mission for Rosamaria to prove herself under Lia's supervision. Before any other missions can be assigned, Fuego receives word that Eclipse's ship was spotted coming through Earth's atmosphere. Fuego orders all of the girls to suit up and prepare to wreck shop. [/SIZE]

[Last Night]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The Anti Bros: Ourobouros's team defeats Shua, kidnaps her and Tonyo, and rescues the Sandworm with Florette's help. After kicking an awakened and angry Shua out of her aircraft, the team returns to The Pits and Florette begins the process of healing the Sandworm.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Blinded, Alice, & Iron Maiden: Fearing that they may have attracted too much attention, the girls turn back with a rescued Iron Maiden and return to The Pits. [/SIZE]

[Today]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]The Anti Bros: Early as fuck in the morning, Ourobouros goes to Silverhold and pulls a few strings to have Godless declared as a Government asset and released from prison for questioning and supervision. In reality she takes her back to The Pits to introduce her to rest of the gang and get started on today's activities. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
SGT. FUEGO

Location/Time: The Power Tower/6:00 PM

Kickin' It With: Millarca, She-Wolf, Ambika, Golden Sun, and Princess Pierce

Blaze Note: If any of these places and or terms looks unfamiliar to you, check out the Lore tab, Settings/Locations tab, and Organizations tab. I've edited quite a few things.

It's been a long day. Today, the unnamed team of yuri bros got a call on the hotline for some monster tearing up Miami. Dammit, Miami. Can't you go one god damn day without a god damn monster attack? Courtney is exaggerating, it's not like everyday Miami is getting attacked by a giant monster...but cities near the ocean do tend to get attacked by a newly awakened beast, or beasts from time to time. Like a kaiju movie or something. Makes you wonder why so many people go to the beach. Such things were usually easy for the team to take down. In fact, it hadn't taken very long to annihilate the thing, I mean, it didn't even have wings.

The monster wasn't the stressful part, the stressful part was the one hour trip in Randy there, and the one hour trip in Randy back. Today was Courtney's day to pilot. Sure, Miami wasn't as far as London, but flying that thing always felt like driving a school bus filled with special children to her. Then there was the news reporters, Who can't quit asking the same motherfuckin' question every god damn day.

"Have you ladies decided on a team name yet?"

No. We haven't. Have your balls dropped yet? Of course, Fuego wasn't allowed to say that, should the microphone ever be passed her way, she'd merely bitterly answer with, "We're working on it." And every day they went without one agitated her to her very core. So as soon as the Power Tower's elevator opened up to the penthouse, Courtney stormed over to the top of the fridge and retrieved a bottle of wine from the top of the fridge in the kitchen. She poured it into a glass from the cabinet and breathed out characteristically before reaching for the name jar. "Alright hoes, let's see what we got..." she said with a heavy sigh before pulling one of the papers out and reading the name. Fuck it's mine. Courtney tried to act natural as she read the name.

"The Ass-Whoopers. Pfft." Here's how the jar works. So that no one is afraid or embarrassed to recommend their idea for the team name, everyone just puts their ideas on an anonymous little piece of paper, then someone shuffles the jar and reads them all, and the team votes. Courtney hadn't been taking it seriously at first, so all of her ideas had been either irrelevant, or a politically incorrect name. Somehow along the way, she'd gained the legitimate desire to have a somewhat offensive team name. So far, "Ass" was the least offensive thing she could think of. Her last anonymous recommendation was "The Thunder Sluts.", and the one before that was "Thunder I'm uncultured"

"Whadda y'all think?" she asked, failing to mask her excitement. "I like it," she tried to say as neutrally as possible.

MARIONETTA

Location/Time: Silverhold Institution (Mess Hall)/6:00 PM

Kickin' It With: Lightwing, The Masked Devil, Blinded, Alice Liddell, Headhunter, and a countless number of inmates

Today was Marionetta's first day having lunch in a prison for super powered individuals. And boy, did she look excited. Sure, she wasn't actually capable of looking anything but excited, a catty smile permanently sculpted into her face. So far, prison had been a breeze. Her roommate had been too afraid to piss her off, the guards had all been really nice, and she liked how the bright orange jumpsuit contrasted with her hair. It made her stick out, which was important when you're in a prison full of freaks.

The hardest part about prison was the debate they apparently had with the warden about whether or not Marionetta should even be allowed to eat, seeing as she has no biological need to. They decided it would would be "inhumane" to keep Marionetta from socializing and bonding with the other inmates. Even Marionetta thought this was silly, seeing as she wasn't human, or anything close to human, therefore it'd be rather hard to treat her "inhumanely". But she also wasn't complaining. This was an opportunity to make friends! And friends are awesome.

So here she was, a tiny thing, looking like a puppy with a wagging tale and a tongue dangling from its mouth, eager to find a table to sit at. She was even holding an empty tray as she walked through the aisles of tables. She scanned each one and ran them through her database of known criminals in Silverhold to study them, hoping to find someone that she could possibly get along with. If she locked eyes with them, she'd say "Hi!" and address them by their real name if she had access to it. Honestly, she wasn't making the best first impression, she had little to no grasp of prison etiquette. Trying to be cool, she had told her roommate, "Don't drop the soap~!"

Yeah she's kind of confused.

@Kayzo @theglassangel @Mane @RiddleWrappedEnigma

@ and so it begins!

Millarca loved the attention. It was kinda like the paparazzi, but marginally less indignifying and with less guilt for seeing them. Being a bit of an attention seeker Millarca often blew particularly good looking female reporters kisses or hug them, which was doubly useful because the surprise had a tendency to shut them up.

The first time. More seasoned reporters were...used to her antics. But for those she'd just turn into a kitty and dart through the crowd like a tiny black fluffball of adorableness and intrigue.

This was one such day. After hopping onto...what did the humans call their big metal thing?...she transformed back, taking a seat in the back and stretching with a yawn. They had an hour to get home and she was using it. After a moment she transformed back, waited patiently for Raj, and sat in the beautiful woman's nice, warm lap. There she rolled into a fluffy little ball and began purring happily. She didn't much care for this mode of travel, but her companions made such endeavors tolerable. Especially this one and the elf.

After they arrived she stretched, pranced out like the proud being she was, and transformed back, stretching again.

"Anyone else wanna take a few hours and just lay down? I'm really tired today."

She yawned again. Probably up late reading the night before to experiment with exactly how much sleep she needed.

Upon hearing Fuego's name she shrugged.

"An inelegant title."

A pause. She realized that might be more insulting or patronizing than she meant.

"...seeing the group it refers to. We're some of the most beautiful human beings around, the name's a bit...crude. Then again that's probably just the Victorian novellas talking..."

She looked around.

"And I couldn't think of anything so I probably don't even count."

----------MEANWHILE, IN PRISONLAND---------------------

Prison...was not kind to Lightwing. I refuse to make the obvious joke, but let's just say that were it not for her angel half she'd be having a much better time there. She was doing great, yeah, her looks made her as popular as ever even with her magic shut off, but she couldn't just magic people into doing her bidding. Thus she was getting used to words. She was allowed to eat dinner, of course, and here was her conundrum.

You see, her ability to sense emotions wasn't actually magic.

So it worked here.

And yet this so clearly happy girl was like...a black hole. She gave off as much as a rock might, even while she practically sang at her prisonmates. It was odd but given the fact she wasn't surrounding Lightwing with an overwhelming wish to murder things, it was good enough. So she nervously approached, unintentionally giving the air of a shy, oft-bullied schoolgirl.

"Hello. I take it you're new here?"

She looked down, fiddling with her hair, then sat next to the girl.

"I'm A-Alexis. Nice to meet you."

"The Ass-Whoopers?"

Mary, who was (predictably) sitting by Princess Pierce, couldn't help but laugh at the name Courtney pulled out. Even though she has put in even worse names than that such as "Golden Sun and Pierce and Friends!" Or "Pierce is Top Tier" and other gift names, but "The Ass-Whoopers" just didn't flow like the others.

"Honestly Courtney, Thunder Sluts was better than this. We need something that goes with the flow, you know? Something the people want to say, children and adults alike!" She said, holding her arms out and moving them in an arch. Glancing over at the girl she was madly in love with, she nudged Pierce and winked at her. "What do you think Lia? We can do better than that, right?"

@SirBlazeALot @theglassangel

Megumi was currently sitting in the Silverhold Institute mess hall, slowly eating away at her meal for the day. She hated this place more than anything. There weren't many interesting people here, and she couldn't kill anything either. She was just always bored. However, she noticed a new inmate, one that wasn't human, or a demon, or angle, lizard, God, elf, or anything living. She seemed to be created, just like Megumi, except she wasn't one bit alive. Intrigued and curious, she quickly made her way over to the blue-haired girl, taking a seat next to her. "Who are you? What are you?" She asked in a emotionless voice, her resting bitch face making her look unhappy.

@SirBlazeALot

Princess Pierce

Kickin' It With: Millarca, She-Wolf, Ambika, Golden Sun, and Fuego

It was unbelievable that after a long while of living in the states, that she couldn't name one state in the US other than Washington... and two if you counted Washington DC. Pierce was just glad that she didn't have to pilot, human technology was quite confusing for an Otherworlder than her. It was almost a Christmas miracle that she didn't immediately throw up in the middle of the entire ride. The elf didn't quite understand the whole point of a beach, I mean, it was just sand... and a dangerous ocean. That was it. Nothing particularly interesting or appealing at all. Why were the people that went to these beaches either fat or kids? It was like asking for a hungry monster to come and eat them.

"Have you ladies decided on a team name yet?"

Because of her inexperience with the fame and not being as sheltered as she was, the small girl blushed the whole interview, stuttering a few quiet words before the other girls felt pity and covered for her. "U-U-Um....." Aurelia covered her face as cameras flashed on the way to the elevator. It didn't help either that the girl's outfit was completely out of the ordinary, stolen from a poor pastel-goth Tumblr blogger's closet. A pink furry cat sweater, leather skirt, and skeleton tights adorned the girl at the moment, so Pierce stood out like a sore thumb.

The elf made it back to the penthouse, casually sitting down on an expensive-looking couch with a cup of jasmine tea. Not before long, she noticed Mary take a seat next to her. She paid no mind to Golden Sun's affections, much less anyone else's. Love was always a strange territory to her, the only thing she had closest to love were memories of her parents, and that was all the love that she needed... for now. Pierce nodded politely at the young magician, the usual greeting you would expect for her. "I agree with Millarca and Mary, it is a bit vulgar..." She said, blushing at the team names. Aurelia never really agreed with any of the names picked out from the jar, and she never made up any team names on top of that, much to the annoyance of Fuego and the others. The elf hadn't even seen the names Mary had picked out for her, though she would've blushed even further and refused until her cheeks turned blue. Shrugging, her indifferent expression returned to her face, sipping more of her jasmine tea.

Alice Liddell

Kickin' It With: Lightwing, The Masked Devil, Blinded, Marionetta, Headhunter, and a countless number of inmates

"Hmmm... there doesn't seem to be any sort of chemical imbalance in her system..."

"Sir! These drugs don't seem to be working!"

"....This can't be. Even with 50x the dosage? This has been the third time, Jensen!"

"Yes, sir. At this rate how will we ever be able to--"

Alice fluttered open her lime green eyes, the scientists quickly stopped the conversation they were having to observe the effects. "O-Oh, Miss Liddell! We're absolutely glad you've awoken." She was in a soundproof rehabilitation room in the second floor of Silverhold. This was literally the 200th time that she had woken up somewhere other than her own jail cell. This was Alice's life. And it has been for as long as she could remember. Groaning in pain, she pushed the doctors away with her frail arms. Suddenly she felt a sharp sting on her arm. "Of course you're glad. If I had died, you wouldn't have a test dummy any longer." Alice cynically stated. Needles? Not again.. Alice nonchalantly pulled them off of her, startling the doctors. Miss Liddell, my ass. Alice felt relatively normal, at least as normal as a girl like her would feel. You know, being "treated" with Schizophrenia and all. It was almost ironic and depressing how just because Alice was immune to most of the experiments they gave her somehow justified her biased treatment in this place.

The fragile girl defiantly walked out of the sterile looking rehab room. That was when her reverie took over. Besides, she was grateful enough that they let her keep this ability, even just seeing her wonderland made her feel a lot better. Colorful birds began to fly about the depressing jail, grass and flowers began to grow, it was just beautiful. Her stuffed rabbit she had been holding onto formed into reality. "Oh, Alice, I'm so glad you've made it back to wonderland!" The friendly, animated rabbit greeted her. "Oliver, it is quite a pleasure, except it would just be great if I could escape this place..." Alice sighed wishfully. In reality, none of the beautiful nature and scenery were anything close to real, as she was only talking to herself. A magical purple cat crawled up her body, resting against her shoulder as Alice and the rabbit made their way to the mess hall. "Of course, doesn't everyone? Remember... we're all mad here."

The nature of the place slowly began to drift away, leaving Alice with a worn out rabbit doll and an ugly orange jumpsuit with a fiery red stripe, which practically flashed a spotlight at her mental instability. The uniforms seemed to be colour-coded, each stripe meaning a different colour. Alice never looked good in orange or red, but then again, who does? "Wait! Chester, don't leave me! I want to go back!" Alice called out, some inmates, the ones that were used to Alice's strange behaviour paid no mind, though she did get the occasional stare from time to time. Grumbling, she reached the general area where they handed out most of the food. Quietly stepping back,she felt another wave coming. Occasionally, from the lack of control, Alice's powers and hallucinations tends to affect only certain people in a sporadic pattern, including herself. "Ohhhhh, pretty butterflies!" Blue butterflies flew around her imagination, eventually landing on Marionetta's and a certain villains' table.

What turned out to be childlike giggles turned into something much more sinister as the raven haired girl eventually caught up to the butterflies. The most morbid part was that the vibrant blue butterflies vividly began to decay into nothing but flesh and insect-like limbs out of nowhere. A glare crept on her face. "No." The girl set her food down onto the table, beginning to squish the dead butterflies with her fingertips. A soft, maniacal laughter escaped her lips as she began to clean up the fake blood and guts with her fingers. As if nothing was wrong, the girl began to eat. "Apologies, my name is Alice. Alice Liddell. I hope you enjoyed a little taste of my reverie~" The woman said in a soft British accent, knowing they had just seen her morbid hallucinations with her. The best entrance of all, ladies and gentlemen.

@Kayzo @SirBlazeALot @Mane @RiddleWrappedEnigma @I'M SORRY I NEED SLEEP

Artemis Chase

Artemis has always hated flying. As her mother used to say, if whatever devine being created us had created us to fly they would've given us wings. Like Vampires, or demons. Although it's kind of debatable whether vampires and demons where created by any devine being, seeing as how they're all demonic and all. Artemis frowns and tilts her head. What are the others talking about? She really should pay attention more but, as much as she loves them all, they can be so boring! Right the team name. Artemis huffs. "I still think my idea's the best. But no, apparently "The Pack" isn't racially inclusive enough. It's just the facts. We are a pack." She says it matter-of-factly as if it's really obvious and everyone else is stupid. She then smiles and her tail starts wagging slightly. "I think that is a good one though. Next best. I mean, we do kick serious ass, right?"

Meanwhile, in prison!

Scarlet Denman

"Hey... Listen mate, look. When I break out of here... You're gonna be the first one I kill. What do ya think of that?" The guard carrying Scar's head scoffs. "Wow I'm so scared. What're you gonna do, bite me? Turn me into one of your shuffling, undead slave?"

"For the last fucking time, I'm not a bloody Zombie! I'm much more terrifying..."

"Right then your Terrifyingness. I'll just plop you down with the rest of the freaks. Maybe you can bitch and moan about supernatural equality or whatever." With that the guard drops Scar's head onto the table the others are on and walks off, chuckling. Scar rolls to a halt in front of Megumi on her side. "Hey there. I'm... Headhunter. Yes, I know, the name is so fucking ironic..." She sighs. Could ya sit me up please... Stupid fucking bastards won't let me have my body back... Apparently I don't need it for anything so they've put it in the illegal items room with all my other weapons... Bet it's walking into all the walls and making a right nuisance of itself. Serves 'em right."

@Kayzo @RubyRose @theglassangel @Mane

Ambika/ /Raj

Ambika stretched as they finally made it into Randy, their wonderful flying machine. She was sweaty and exhausted, but she was content, her face finally having a little air without her mask. They had done another great thing today- saved a city from mass destruction, for one. Bonded a little bit more... the team had almost, almost gotten into a groove where they were all working together. Almost. But Ambika knew that the only thing that had really saved their asses that day was the wonderful fact that they were all exceptionally powerful. There had been a few close calls, though, and Ambika touched the scrape on her arm where the monster had actually blocked her attack and shoved her spear back at her hard enough that the end of it had caught her arm. It stung, and it would probably scab over tomorrow, but at least it wasn't bleeding. At worst it was a little bruised, and a little sore. Her mind was swept from the fight when her very favorite black cat curled up in her lap. She made sure to wipe the sweat from her palms onto the seat before stroking the silken night colored fur, enjoying the company-especially since there was almost a tense silence in the vehicle. Speaking of... she wondered why they couldn't just glass travel... sure it'd take a few minutes to get everyone through but that was better then a 6 hour round trip, right?

Arriving at the Power Tower, Ambika, after carefully setting Millarca onto the ground, made a run for the showers. She needed to get the dried sweat off of her asap before it drove her nuts. She really didn't mind sweat... and more often then not towel drying it off, like after a belly dance, was no big deal... but 3 hours in a stifling flying contraption with somewhat grouchy passengers made Ambika just feel sour... so she quickly rinsed all the negativity away, scrubbing until her skin was back to it's beautiful golden gleam, before heading out into the main tower area. It had been a very quick shower, so she was back in time to hear some comments on Ass-Whoopers... but not enough to understand what was going on until She-Wolf once again brought up the Pack. It was a name that Ambika was actually against, since when she heard pack she thought of those ugly bags that hikers usually carried around with them- backpacks and what not. They just... weren't very super.

"I don't see why we don't all just sit down and brainstorm instead of pulling out random names." Ambika huffed. She had donned some comfortable jeans and a tight half shirt that showed off her midriff- something that she loved to allow other people to see. "We could all put our ides on the table and take the best parts from everyone. Especially since you guys aren't interested in 'Goddesses', Silver or otherwise." She huffed- she thought her name ideas had been pretty fantastic, herself. 'The Greek Legends', 'The Wonder Gals', 'Team Unstoppable', 'The Silver Goddesses', 'The Goddesses' somehow her names never really got pulled, though. She was beginning to feel it was some kind of one sided choice at this point.... perhaps the ideas they put in were removed from the jar and the folks they worked for filled it with new ideas? But then, if that were the case, the people they worked for had poor taste and vulgar ideas.

@Kayzo @theglassangel @RiddleWrappedEnigma

Blinded - Gallie

Blinded sighed softly; it had been forever since she had had to use any real charm and it was obvious that she was rusty, if the guard's laughter that followed her had anything to say about it. Her gaze fell over familiar faces of the people she was condemned to share her space with, alighting only when a vision of craziness lit her vision. Beautiful blue butterflies that quickly grew into husks of their former selves enchanted her; in a sense reminding her of Jessica. She blinked back tears, recalling how rapidly her beautiful mother had fallen to her illness. She watched as the butterflies faded from her sight, but hadn't seemed to quite leave Alice, Taking a seat next to her, Blinded had already decided that no, she really wasn't interested in trying to stomach food. She just wasn't hungry... and breakfast still roiled around inside her unpleasantly. It didn't help when a head rolled onto the table, causing Blinded's stomach to twist painfully and make her glance around to pinpoint the nearest trash can in case she'd be needed it to unload her stomach. Sighing again, she watched the head respectfully ask for help from the demon girl. So another misfit to their group... sounded like fun.

"I know I enjoyed it, Alice. Life and Death rolled into one beautiful scene." She said with a soft smile, gently nudging the girl's shoulder with her forearm. So used to the dreary repeat of one day to another, it actually took Blinded a long moment to realize that there was also a blue haired addition to the table. And what a creepy smile... did she have to smile like that? Maybe it was a cruse and her face had been frozen? Or maybe she just liked to smile all the time... and what was up with the crosses in her eyes? Perhaps some otherworldly creature had come to join them for once? Well... one other then the demon, and the head without a body- because those obviously weren't human either. And the pink haired girl.. Blinded still hadn't pinpointed just what she was yet- not that she was obsessed; she just liked keeping tabs on everyone. She always had to keep an eye out for someone who could possibly be working for that man. Someone out to get her... because death in a prison wasn't unheard of and certainly wasn't impossible.

Tapping a bored rhythm onto the table with her fingertip, she sighed, for the umpteenth time she was sure.
"Anything interesting happen to anyone today? Besides... well, living without a body and being new to prison?" Blinded asked with her usual, drawl voice. There was a time where her voice had held enthusiasm, and every now with Alice it still did, but more often then not it was bland and as close to lifeless as a living person could have. She had been in the prison for far too long, already, and it was only Alice's wonders and the occasionally interesting conversation that kept her from losing her sanity. Her rhythm became more chaotic as she glanced over at Alice. "By the way, Alice, how are you feeling? Quite wonderful, I hope?"

@theglassangel

@Kayzo @RiddleWrappedEnigma

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Millarca, She-Wolf, Ambika, Golden Sun, and Princess Pierce

Blaze Note: Added Threat Levels to the Lore tab.

Courtney pinched the bridge of her nose at Millarca's rejection of the name. "Elegance my ass," she said under her breath, dusting a piece of monster guts off of her shoulder. She rolled her eyes when Mary began to speak and took a heavy gulp of wine before answering her. Struggling to keep a diplomatic and calm tone, she replied, "Mary. For the last time. Thunder Sluts wasn't my fuckin' idea. I just thought... it had a nice ring to it..." As always, Lia was no help, and Artemis, adorable little pup she was, couldn't seem to get past dog themed names. But she did like Courtney's name, I mean, NOT Courtney's name. "Yes, we do whoop ass. We whoop quite a bit of ass. I'm just sayin'...it's accurate," again, she was attempting to remain neutral. It was no Thunder Sluts, but there was no way she was getting away with that. When Raj arrived and suggested they all brainstorm ideas together, Courtney took another heavy gulp of wine and rubbed her temple. "That sounds like a fuckin' headache...." she shook the jar and added, "The jar is a safe place for everyone to express their opinion without fear of scrutiny. C'mon y'all I know one of you fuckin' geniuses came up with some shit. Let's see..." Her voice was thick with sarcasm. Courtney fished around for another piece of paper. Her face went blank and she grumbled, "You gotta be fuckin' with me." She sighed heavily before reading the name. "Pierce is Top Tier. Hmm. The fame must be going to your head Legolas," Courtney teased the archer. "Betcha won't shoot this one down. Pun intended." Courtney grinned and poured herself another glass.

@Kayzo @theglassangel

MARIONETTA

Kickin' It With: Lightwing, The Masked Devil, Blinded, Alice Liddell, Headhunter, and a countless number of inmates

So far, prison was turning out to be exactly as colorful as her research implied. The first girl she met, Alexis, seemed shy and submissive. Marionetta's mind processed that she could trade her asshole to another inmate for cigarettes, which she could trade for candy, which she could then trade again for someone's asshole. Her mind began to loop at the endless possibilities, all the while her soulless calculating eyes stared at the angel. Before she had a chance to introduce herself, another woman appeared and demanded to know who or what she was. Marionetta figured this girl was trying to size her up to see where she stood on the food chain, so the robot quoted Tupac. "I'm a straight rider. You don't wanna fuck with me~!" Hardcore rep cemented. Fucking nailed it. Prison's easy.

Unfortunately for Marionetta, she missed out on whatever show Alice was talking about, because she doesn't have the capacity to hallucinate. She looked around at the others in confusion, smile still in tact. Gallie's review of said show didn't help at all. "I don't get it!" she said daftly. Enough people had introduced themselves for her to feel that it was now socially acceptable to do the same. "I'm Marionetta! And my head can do cool stuff too, wanna see!?" she didn't wait for anyone's answer, and began to rotate her head 360% around her neck slowly. "Seeeeeee?" she continued her slow spin with a dense looking grin on her face.

Mary rolled her eyes at Courtney, saying that Thunder Sluts wasn't her idea. "Oh, sure thing. And Courtney, I think that I should be the one the news interviews rather than mostly you. No offense, but you're so boring and brief. Unlike me, who knows how to entertain the people. It's like performing, except the audience is much bigger than a small crowd." Mary always believed herself to be the star of the team socially, and Courtney to be a boring bitch, though she'd never dare say it. There was obviously tension between the two, but they kept it off camera. As she was losing interest, the name Pierce is Top Tier came up, and she looked over the beautiful girl. "I agree, she is top tier, and they name should revolve around me and her."

@SirBlazeALot @theglassangel

Megumi narrowed her eyes as the unknown life form spoke. "I'm not familiar with this straight rider you are talking about..." She said leaning back in her seat. She watched as the girl spun her head around, starting to get amused. "I can do that too, but it hurts. The best trick I can do is this;" she said, bringing her hand up and waving it across her face, her frown turning into a small smile.

@SirBlazeALot

(Bad post kinda. It'll get better.)

She-Wolf/Artemis

Artemis stares blankly as the girls continue to talk about a name, her tail slightly slowing in it's wagging. It's not that she doesn't understand what's going on, it's that she finds it incredibly boring and not really worth listening to. She catches a snippet of the conversation and laughs out loud. "Heh... It's funny because Mary thinks she's Alpha... Silly Mary. Her and the Pointy Not-Human. Revolves around them. Hah. You're really funny Mary." Artemis shakes her head, smiling to herself as her tail proceeds to wag a little faster, but still at a sedate and relaxed pace.

Headhunter/Scar

Scar frowns. "Uh... Hello? OK bitch, put me upright. Is she deaf? Wait... Maybe my vocal chords are broken or something. Do I even still use my vocal chords? Huh. I have no idea. Whatever. I'll have to use sign language. Withought any hands... I'll have to blink Morse code at her!" She proceeds to randomly blink at Megumi. "Wait... I don't know Morse code... Eh, fuck this. Hey! Succubitch! Devilslut! Uh... Infernal Whore of Hell... Um... Hey you! Put me the right side up or I'll bite your fuckin' nose off!" So much for respectful. She then seems to realise Gallie had mentioned her and smiles. "So I'm not mute! That's great. Hey beautiful, be a doll and sit me upright, yeah? C'mon, I don't bite." She chuckles at her own lame joke and looks at Gallie with a hopeful expression. "Please? This is slightly uncomfortable."

@Kayzo @theglassangel @Mane

Millarca chuckled.

"If we're just spouting off names...Iron Maidens? The Valkyries?"

She transformed into mist just to reach the fridge a bit faster, flinging it open with gusto and retrieving some lemonade. Then she shut it, scurrying past Fuego to sit on the opposite side of Pierce where she had a nice view of Raj. Part of her wished she'd stayed in cat form and followed her but then that was probably something the group would frown on. Pierce was adorable and all but not really leadership material.

But she did enjoy watching the two interact. It was like a puppy fawning over a really dumb master, only both were adorable young women and the sight just made her heart feel warm.

Alexis seemed to flinch at "succubitch" and her eyes averted.

"......"

She waited until Headhunter was more polite, setting her up.

"....There you go. That any better?"

Her voice had a soothing, angelic quality to it. Maybe not enough to quell all those at the table, maybe not enough for any of them, but it definitely would register as one you'd find in a singer or something far more than a convict. She must have collected herself because she sounded much less submissive now, instead merely gentle and a little concerned. That may have been an attempt to avoid the whathefuckery currently spewing out of Marrionetta's mechanical maw, moreover.

Ambika/ /Raj

Ambika huffed softly when Sgt Fuego just shut down her idea because 'it'd be a headache.' She couldn't help rolling her eyes as well at the thought that the group needed a safe place. She listened to her teammates, debating what she should say to try and defend her idea for possibly a little longer than she should have to get the needed emphasis. She shook her head, feeling her damp hair move against her back as she did, and made a slightly irritated, slightly pouty face.

"You talk about a safe place in the jar, and yet here we are, scrutinizing ideas. Just because we aren't scrutinizing the person doesn't mean we're not hurting people with our words. Albeit, some of those names I'm fairly certain were put into the jar as a joke, some of them were meant in their entirety... even AssWhoopers could have been one that they really meant." She replied, her arms crossing over her well endowed chest while she stared Fuego down. "Though I'm not entirely fond of 'Pierce is Top Tier' because it's only drawing attention to one member of this team, the name 'Top Tier' could have a place in our final name." She said, scrambling for anything that might make that a decent name. It felt a little lame, even the words fit badly into her mouth, but she tried.

"Besides, no blood, no glory right? We've got to get down and dirty to accomplish anything.. so why not take a headache for a day; it would mean saving us headaches from the folks asking if we have a name. And we could finally unify under one name." She pressed, fighting a frown in the hopes of appearing charming and friendly with her smile.

"So how about it, guys?" She asked, turning to the others in hopes to get even a little support. "After everyone's cleaned up, and properly fed, do you want to just sit down and try to talk a name out?" She asked, gaze lingering on Mary, Millarca, and Artemis. Her favorite people, and the ones she actually included on her friends list... she really hoped at least a couple of them would have her back.

Blinded - Gallie

Blinded was 90% sure that the head had been talking to her at the end of her little rant/speech/noise making session, but was glad that the pink haired Alexis reached out and helped the head up before she could. She wasn't entirely sure she could have handled the head without dropping her. She wasn't sure if a head without a body could feel pain, but it probably wouldn't have been appreciated if the head was sent rolling across the floor. Noticing a strand of hair had fallen into the heads eyes, she did at least reach forward and cautiously, tenderly tucked the hair behind an ear. She knew from personal experience that there was little worse than having a hair in your face that you couldn't get rid of.

"My dear, you are certainly not mute." She said, realizing the head was feeling ignored and unloved. She even made sure that she was in the heads line of vision, gentle hand still on Alice's arm while the other was tapping it's rhythm against the table. "Are you a little more comfortable now, then?" She asked- not in a voice as if speaking to a child or someone inferior, but still gentle and almost caring though still in a fairly flat drawl.

She noticed that a few of the people had been announcing their names, but Blinded refrained. She wasn't entirely interested in just shouting her name out there willy, nilly. If people wanted to get her attention she was sure they'd find a way; besides, it was only important that Alice knew her as Blinded- and that no one knew her actual name. So she just smiled at the introductions and nodded politely.

SGT. FUEGO

Kickin' It With: Ambika, Golden Sun, Princess Pierce, She-Wolf, and Millarca

Fuego narrowed her eyes at Mary, knowing she didn't need to voice what she was thinking. Mary, shut the hell up.

Courtney pinched the bridge of her nose once more as Ambika continued to push for the brainstorm. She knew Pierce wouldn't come up with anything, and there was no way She-Wolf was going to settle for anything non-dog related. Not to mention it would give Mary an excuse to start running off at the mouth. But she also didn't feel like arguing. Courtney let out a heavy sigh and took another swig of wine. "Ok fine. Fiiiiiine. Fuck the jar then." She pulled up a stool by the counter and laced her fingers together before resting them in her lap. She'll see. Courtney refused to shower, thinking it would be just her luck that the phone would ring again as soon as she was finished.

"Y'all go get clean, I'll watch the phone. So far I'm diggin' Top Tier Ass-Whoopin' Valkyrie Pack," she took another casual sip of wine and leaned backward. "Sounds like 13 year old boy on on acid made it up." Fuego's eyelids lowered and a mischievous smile curled on her lips. "Who's cookin'tonight?" She instantly placed her finger on her nose and immaturely announced, "Nose goes!"

MARIONETTA

Kickin' It With: The Masked Devil, Blinded, Headhunter, Alice Liddell, and Lightwing

Marionetta stared at Megumi as she did her "trick". Though it would have been unimpressive to most, Marionetta was thoroughly amused. "That's neat! Let me try!" She moved her puppet like hand in front of her face, but each time her palm revealed her expression, it was the same ecstatic smile. Marionetta had a lot of questions for everyone, and she had a lot of time to ask them. After all, her tray was empty. She swung her legs under the table as she switched views to another body. When she was captured, she'd faked shutting them all down. Even as she sat here at a prison table, her consciousness was evacuating her other bodies from the factory. Probably why she's handling prison so well. She's not exactly there.

Marionetta knew the first question she wanted to ask. It was the question everyone asks their new prison buddies. It usually leads to an awesome story, and helps decide where each crook stood on the food chain. "So! What're you guys in for??" she asked eagerly, flicking her eyes around at the table.

@Kayzo @Mane @RubyRose @RiddleWrappedEnigma

Mary

With the fam

Mary simply rolled her eyes when Courtney gave her a mean look. The girl didn't really scare her during times like these as she knew that a fight wouldn't breakout. She was more of an annoyance to Golden Sun, which was kind of ironic. "Fuck the jar? Courtney, that's a little fucked up..." She said with a big grin on her face before laughing quietly. Mary was the home of terrible jokes and puns, and that's what she thought made people like her. And her magic tricks of course. Maybe her body too? Ah it doesn't matter as long as she's liked!

When Courtney called noes goes, she shook her head in shame and stood up. "Poor poor Courtney. Don't you know that the person who touches their nose first goes? Sorry babe, but you're cooking tonight!"

TMD

Meeting a new prison friend!

Megumi let out a small chuckle as the girl thing in front of her tried to do her own trick, only for it to fail. She was very intrigued by Mari, and only wanted to learn about her. She really couldn't give a shit about what succubitch had to say. Soon the robot brought up the subject of how they got into prison. This wasn't the best topic to bring up right now, but it would help her learn about the robot. "I got in here for killing and stealing." Megumi said bluntly, not taking her eyes off of the robot.

@SirBlazeALot @Mane @RubyRose @RiddleWrappedEnigma @theglassangel

Millarca flashed an easy smile at Raj.

"Of course, I welcome open discussions between us! The lot of you can be so...needlessly hostile sometimes. You all need to relax and just be nicer. We're living together after all, we might as well enjoy it."

She got up, stretching lazily.

"I'm gonna go wash myself down. Id ask if anyone wants to join me but all of you'd probably think I was up to something."

She laughed, happy about something.

"I mean, yeah, any chance to see one of you naked is a good day, but it's not like I'm trying to hurt you."

She gracefully made her exit, hair trailing behind her.

"Wait...eh. Anyone who wants to, come along."

She then actually went to the shower, undressing with the assumption she was not joined and showering. She was soon back, in some civilian clothes.

"The Furies, maybe? Well...eh. Too close to 'furry', and we aren't old harpies obsessed with vengeance, so I guess we don't count. Queen? No, none of us can sing. Well excuuuu-yeah, no. Um...Bruntildas? No, that sounds ridiculous. I got nothing."

She stood next to Raj, admiring the woman.

"........actually, I could use some blood after that fight. Anyone wanna donate?"

She seemed to only scan Raj and Mary in the process of asking, probably because they were the most likely candidates.

"I can only use a bloodbank so many times before I start to feel selfish, you know?"

-------------------------IN CRIMINALVANIA-----------

Alexis sighed. Nobody was addressing her. This was welcome. She reclined in her seat, and her wings began to extend subconsciously. They were beautiful, like the work of a master artisan or a god, each feather delicate and pure as snow, the structures themselves a masterpiece of carefully proportioned muscle, feather and bone. They practically glowed with a healthy radiance of life, extending out and carefully avoiding hitting anyone else.

"To put it in short, twelve thousand counts of murder, forty thousand armed assault, six hundred counts of vandalism, six hundred thousand counts of flag murder, ten counts of bestiality, fifteen counts of kidnapping, and treason. I was given 244,122 consecutive life terms. I...er...I was put here for disturbing the piece, or...something. Seduced some political bigshot...who turned out to be a bishop...and also her daughter...then I flipped out and killed them both."

A true story, but missing some details. For one, she was not a bishop but an atheist. Alexis just failed to do her homework and assumed she was religious from the "o god" that her wings got. She did, however, have a habit of posing as an angel and seducing random people she saw in churches.

She had an odd idea of fun.

"Lotta people see the wings and assume I'm an agent of good and throw themselves at my feet...it gets me food so I don't mind. "

She-Wolf/Artemis

Arty's ears perk up at the talk of dinner. "Hmm? I like this plan. Courtney makes good food." This isn't such great praise though as Artemis thinks all food is good food. Part of Lycan culture. She hops to her feet, tail wagging as she grins at the idea of a hot shower and good (any) food. She turns and skips out of the room to wash herself.

When she returns she plops her self down on the floor next to Courtney and tunes out again, off in her own thoughts. As she stares off into space her head slowly angles towards Courtney. "Power Pack." She says abruptly. "We live in the Power Tower. We could be the Power Pack." She smiles, tail swishing along the floor in a sign of her smugness at coming up with what she thinks is a good idea.

Headhunter/Scar

Scar smiles with relief. "Thanks babe. And uh, yes, thank you, pretty yet nameless girl who acknowledges me." She raises an eyebrow at the robot girls question and the answer the girl who's apparently not an angel gives. "Pfft. God's a lie. I've tried the whole dying thing. Just blackness, like I was awake with my eyes closed. Then I stopped being dead. I'm in here for being too damn fabulous. Also killing lots and lots of people for money." She grins somewhat malevolently.

SGT. FUEGO

"Nuh-uh, hold the fuck up Mary! Where the fuck they do that at?! Everyone knows the last one to put their fuckin' finger on their nose is the first one! Besides, I already flew fuckin' Randy today, fuck all that noise! Pssh, y'all can wait on me to cook all the fuck you want, I already did my part for you hoes today, y'all can starve. Nope. Nuh-uh, no dice bitch, I should slap the fuckin' taste out your dumb ass mouth. Pfft. 'First person goes' you better miss me with that shit Mary." Courtney's rant started loud and aggressive and later descended into a calm, yet cold and mocking tone as it slowed to a stop. Courtney had a habit of coming off as more volatile than she was, but it was merely brash speak. Some of the group had gotten used to it and realized it's just her way of expressing herself and her rather strong opinions, while others would often take her idle threats seriously. Really, she seemed angrier than she really was, in fact, she was only minorly annoyed Mary had tried to twist the rules of the game to make her cook even though she flew them today.

Courtney sneered at Millarca as she took a suspicious sip of her wine and followed her with her eyes as she and Artemis left. I bet you would like us to calm down... Courtney still didn't trust the girl. Especially when she asked for donations upon her return. Courtney glared but before she can say anything, she heard Artemis speaking to her with a rather smug look on her face. Courtney cracked a small smile and said, "It's not bad, girl. 'Sgotta nice ring to it." She hopped off of her stool and went to a cabinet in the kitchen and retrieved a pack of cow blood that she secretly requested from their government sponsors. "Mills, you feed on baddies and animals and that's it. I don't need you fatiguing these hoes just cause you're fuckin' thirsty." She tossed the pack at Millarca expecting her to catch it and sat down on the floor with Artemis and rubbed the top of her head playfully. "Still not sold on the whole 'Pack' shit though girlie~ I like the 'Power' part though. How about the 'Power Pussies'?"

MARIONETTA

Kickin' It With: The Masked Devil, Blinded, Headhunter, Alice Liddell, and Lightwing

"Hmmm..." Marionetta's eyes narrowed but her smile remained as she stared back at the demon. The crosses in her eyes glinted as she studied her face. She blinked and took a picture of it and began to run it through the criminal database of Silverhold from her secure server. Silverhold wasn't for your common criminal. Everyone here was special, and Marionetta didn't buy the demon's reasoning for one second. Finally, her facial recognition software found Megumi's information and Marionetta's huge eyes widened once more. "Liar!! Ha ha ha! Boop!" She poked Megumi playfully on the nose.

Alexis on the other hand, she could believe. What with those beautiful wings and her reasonable explanation, Silverhold would be the most logical place to contain her. Alexis's somewhat minor crime further validated Marionetta's initial impression of the woman that she was closer to the bottom of the prison hierarchy and her anus could be traded for cigarettes. Marionetta giggled inhumanly and stared at the angel until the bodiless head spoke up. Again, another reasonable explanation, and perhaps a useful connection. If money was all she wanted, Marionetta could get that easily. "What's a god to a non-believer? Who don't believe in...anything~?" She quoted Frank Ocean and added, "Humans created me and I've killed a lot of them, maybe a human killed God! Nya ha!" Her head rotated to Gallie and Alice and asked, "How about you guys? Were you imprisoned for your..." she dramatically paused for a moment.

"Devilishly good looks?!"

@Kayzo @Mane @RiddleWrappedEnigma @theglassangel

Ambika/ /Raj

"Aw come on guys, stop with the name calling and bickering Ms. Bossy pants!" Ambika demanded, wagging a finger at Fuego. "You guys don't have to bicker, anyways. I'll cook." She offered with a smile. "Besides, I've already taken a shower and I'm ready to go... and maybe some food will make everyone a little less grouchy." She added with a soft huff. She glanced over at Millarca before looking away again.. she had been willing to offer up her blood, of course, but Fuego had been right; Millarca wasn't supposed to be feeding off of people anymore. Still, Ambika gave her a small, coy smile, hoping that the vampire caught on that they were still game to meet up later. It just needed to be in secret, that's all. She flipped her still damp hair around and smiled at the others. "So, you guys in the mood for tacos tonight? Because I am... also, does anyone know what happened to the Cayenne Pepper? And what happened to the Habaneros?" She added, heading over to the cabinets with the thought of pulling out her favorite spices.

"You know, as much as I like pussy, I don't want to be called one on a regular basis, thanks." Ambika said with a shake of her head. "Power something does have a nice ring to it, though... just as long as it's not Power Rangers... I never really was all that fond of that show. Not that I was allowed to watch it all that often." She said with a small shrug. "Then again, the Power 'Blanks' at the Power Tower sounds a bit redundant- no offense Artemis." She said quickly. "We could do something like The Power Team, though, if you guys like Power. Maybe we could take the first letter of our hero names and make something out of that?" She added, jumping between ideas almost randomly.

Blinded - Gallie

Gallie had watched while wings extended from the pink girls back, nudging Alice and pointing. "Are you doing that?" Immediately thinking it to be one of Alice's illusions. She had never paid much attention to the pink haired girl before. They didn't look real, that was for certain, and she was so lost in studying them that she didn't really hear what the girl had to say. She caught something about people throwing themselves at the girl's feet... and wondered if she wasn't perhaps exaggerating a bit. Or perhaps she had that ability.

Purposely not answering the blue haired girl's question before hand, she did at least listen with interest when the demon girl answered. So the basic stuff; at least she hadn't been a pedophile or something. Gallie stood by usual prison rules and treated those types worse then the dirt on her shoes. She had been pretty good at keeping quiet about why she was in prison so far, and didn't really plan on revealing it now. She was shocked when the blue haired girl called the demon girl a liar, eyes widening slightly. So... that wasn't why she was in there? Maybe she had done something truly horrible, after all.

"Gods a lie?..." Gallie repeats softly, more as a question but not actually asking anyone. She glanced at the head just sitting at the table; somewhat appreciating the comment about her looks. Her mother had always said she was beautiful, and it made Gallie smile just a little to hear it; even if it was coming from a head. "I can easily believe that you're in here for being too fabulous. You've already shown you're much more fabulous than most of the inmates in this room just by being a goddamn gorgeous talking head; commanding the room, even if it doesn't seem like anyone's acknowledging you. Did you ever stop to think that perhaps your death is going to be different than someone elses, though? Like the after life part of it? I've always been a fan of thinking that the belief you live by is the end you'll get. So if you're an ass kissing perfect Christian, you'll get your heaven, unless you broke a rule while you were alive then you get hell. And if you believe there's nothing after death, then you get nothing." Gallie explained in her drawl with a small shrug. She wasn't entirely sure what she, herself believed in anymore; just that she believed in something. There were angels and devils walking the earth, for Christ's sake, there had to be more to the world then a nothing after your body perishes. She had to believe that... she had to believe her mother was in heaven now and hadn't just ceased to exist when the sickness took her body.

When the blue haired girl turned to speak directly to her and Alice, she gave the girl the most winning smile she could muster. "Are you implying that we, like our colleague over there, are devils?" Gallie asked with a smile, gesturing between herself and Alice. She was, of course, attempting to throw the subject off of what they had done idly. Prison was all about rank and merit and being a badass... she didn't really want everyone to know she had killed one man in self defense and that's how she had ended up in here. That would lose her all her credits and send her back to the bottom of the food chain. She glanced over at Alice out of the side of her eye... would the girl think less of her if she knew that Gallie wasn't as blackhearted as the rest of the people in the prison? Was Alice just as blackhearted as the rest of them? "I can assure you our good looks don't come from the devil, at the least. And I thank you for the compliment that perhaps we were so good looking it was made a crime." She said with a wink at the blue haired girl. She had yet to remember anyone's name except for Alice's so far... everyone left impressions on her, of course, but most of them just... didn't stick to Gallie's mind.

@Kayzo@Mane @RiddleWrappedEnigma @theglassangel @SirBlazeALot

Princess Pierce

The elf princess always had a rough time with the so called Yuri team. Pierce is Top Tier? Why would anyone ever do that? Rolling her eyes, she didn't know who wrote it down, but probably someone wanting to fuck with her... Pierce would've rudely accused Raj or Fuego for making her seem conceited, but hell, Aurelia was fairly good at keeping in her anger for so long in attempts to calm down Lucerna. Agreeing with Raj, the first time in ages, she would hate names that only focused on one or two members of the team. "As conceited as you're making me seem, even I wouldn't go that far. Nice try, sergeant." She said in a totally deadpan tone, ignoring Mary. Aurelia found herself to be more modest than most people, she hated any attention on her whatsoever. Without fear of scrutiny my ass. Pierce scoffed, hoping someone would back her up. Of course, Aurelia was one of the lesser-liked heroes in the group, so it wasn't like it was going to happen anyways. At least, in her opinion, being unaware of Mary and Millarca's feelings. Like Raj... she was pretty hungry.

Wincing at Mary's crude joke, she rolled her icy blue eyes. She stayed silent for most of the whole fight, a majority being Courtney and Mary's awkward tension, the light blue glow in her pendant decided it was finally time to speak up. "Jesus, fine. I'll help out too." Her pendant had eventually dimmed, returning to normal. Thank god for Raj. Give it to Pierce to be the mature one around here. Even though Aurelia wasn't the best cook, the elf couldn't help but try. Realizing she was still wearing her revealing superhero outfit, she sighed. "After I clean myself up." Living in a large house, she knew how to shower quickly and effectively. Aurelia got dressed in some comfortable pastel PJs along with a cute little apron. Aurelia grabbed some ingredients off the table. "Let's put aside the names talk for now. What would everyone like for dinner? Tacos are okay with me.." Pierce said politely. The small elf passed those spices over to Raj. Aurelia didn't particularly care that she wasn't fond of her, but oh well.

Alice Liddell

"Hm?" Her green eyes widened in excitement as she saw Blinded. Out of most people in the prison, she was probably the only one that didn't just tolerate Alice's crazy, but embraced it. Besides, it wasn't like "insane" was her only personality trait, obviously she had a creative soul and she was glad someone could witness it. "Why thank you, you're not too bad yourself, Blinded." Alice politely curtsied, ironic considering she was in a prison uniform. She didn't judge Gallie for only knowing her for her codename Blinded, Alice would've done the same thing if her name wasn't yelled at by doctors and psychologists every single day. "I got tested again. For the umpteenth time. And they say I'm the monster, can you believe that?" Alice said defiantly over to fellow prisoner, ignoring the looks of guards. Who knows, they could be whispering amongst themselves about how insane she was.

Looking down, she acknowledged the headless woman. "Oh... that's a cool power!" Laughing mischievously, her hallucination powers "removed" her own head, spinning it around in all directions. Colours of all sorts began to flow around her head, forming bright flashes of light. All of the sentient prisoners looked at her disturbed. At least someone paid attention. "Oh, new people! More to enjoy the show~" Alice said, giggling, right after the angel-like woman was finished talking about her wings. Her body began to "rot", patches of skin peeling off. "I have a feeling I've seen wings like those in my dreams..." Alice said absent-mindedly. Blinded and Alice have probably known each other well enough to know what she meant. If it's in Alice's dreams, chances are, they haven't been made a reality yet. Or maybe they have, it was hard to tell sometimes, but her confused tone said it all. Those wings were legit.

Marionetta called Megumi a liar.... for killing and stealing? Killing, stealing, all of those crimes were fairly mundane, which was what got everyone into this prison. But Megumi sounded different. "Let me guess... You're probably not human, but that's okay! People think I'm not, either~" Even though Alice was insane, it meant she noticed most that people didn't. Feeling a bit more warmed up now, Alice's body went back to normal. Starving, she dug into her food, it was mediocre, but mediocre was practically all she was used to. "Devilishly good looks, eh?" Alice smirked. "As right as you may be, that's not the case, little girl..." Alice crawled up to the puppet, inspecting her. Preferring not to say more, she listened over to her good prison friend, Blinded. "The only hell I believe in is the one we live in now. So yes, maybe the both of us are indeed devils. I would just hope that when I die... I'll be able to live in my wonderland forever.." Alice said wistfully, yet in a startlingly creepy voice.

@Kayzo @Mane @RiddleWrappedEnigma

Mary

Locked in a battle of wits!

Mary rolled her eyes once again at Courtney. "Fine Courtney. Play with your stupid rules. Me and Lia will play by the fun rules. Won't we Lia?" She said, glancing over at Pierce and winking at her. When Raj volunteered to cook, Mary almost spoke up to tell her no, but the thought that if she and Courtney kept arguing, no one would get food. "Thank you Raj. That's very kind of you." She said softly, placing her hands in her lap and nodding at her. It's good to see that we have one mature person around here. Besides Pierce of course.

Once again Courtney spoke a stupid name, and it made her cringe. "Power Pussies? The only pussy here is you Courtney." She said, grinning slightly. It seemed that Mary would never let up.

@theglassangel @RubyRose @SirBlazeALot

Megumi

Why did she tap my nose?

Megumi brought a hand gently up to her nose, rubbing it gently after Mari bopped it. Never has she ever experienced something like that and she wouldn't mind experiencing it again. "Thank you?" She said softly, not removing her nose.

@SirBlazeALot

(Short post.)

Artemis/She-Wolf

Artemis frowns at Mary, practically glaring. It seems that Mary has overstepped a line and initiated overprotective guard dog mode. "I don't think that's right Mary. I don't think that's right at all. If anything she's the bravest of us. She is a regular human and yet she fights threats that most of us still struggle with. She isn't a pussy." Artemis continues to glare at Mary, her tone and expression practically daring Mary to contradict her.

Scarlet/Headhunter

Scarlet stares at Alice and raises an eyebrow. "Well OK then. She's a creepy one, in't she? I mean, did she forget to take her meds this morning or what?" She then frowns, thinking for a couple seconds. "Wait, they experiment on you too? Why? How is that beneficial? I mean, wanting the secret to immortality I get. Weird, creepy, insane girl illusions... Just... Why? People are weird..."

Millarca sighed, catching it.

"As crude as ever, you."

As the conversation devolved into petty madness, she poked a hole in the bag with one of her teeth. She caught Raj out the corner of her eye.

Welp, I never said I needed a lot of it. Doesn't take much to sate me for a bit. Can't be too harsh on a paying customer, especially when they don't get much!

"When'd you get these? What if I didn't ask while you were around? This isn't sanitary at all for normal people to just drink, so there's no real reason not to tell me except to set up a situation where I make myself look bad...except that I could also get one of my friends fuck it you aren't listening."

She sat in view of the cooks, sticking a straw into the blood bag in a manner calling to mind a kid with a juice box. This was intentional.

"You missed a perfectly good chance to make fun of me, Fuego. If you're going to toss...that word...around that much the least you can do is mock the cat."

She giggled, remembering a funny song.

"We've got pussies of every color and only two are feline! Hah, Voltaire. Good stuff."

She drained the rest of the package, tossing aside into a trash can with thinly veiled disgust. She cheered herself up by looking to Artemis.

"Well, yes. You have a point, but must you be so confrontational? Most of what I wanna say would sound racist, but we don't-or shouldn't-conduct ourselves using force. She could kick my ass if we fought; I still shouldn't have to kowtow to her every whim. Not that this is the case, of course, I wholeheartedly agree that Mary is....being needlessly hostile and refusing to let a bad thing end, but honestly no comment was made insinuating otherwise except that last one....which was so juvenile I'd think it was funny. I'm more surprised you don't mind her using bitch as an insult...given that, you know, you are one."

Millarca was more laid back then usual today. The team's petty squabbles were draining and she just wanted them to stop. Life's more fun with friends and honestly the air was too hostile for too stupid a set of reasons for trolling them to have its usual appeal.

"So, Mary, please stop. You're accomplishing nothing except making them upset and I'd like to think someone as youthful and lively as you has better things to do than antagonize her. Fuego...I don't know. You wouldn't listen anyway. Just...both of you stop, please."

She turned into a cat and took a perch on Pierce's shoulder, tail resting on the other.

----------------------------------IN THE LAND OF THE IMPRISONED--------------------

Alexis felt something from Gallie, noting it.

"Yup, those are real. And as for god...I dunno. My mom never talked about religion and considering Mother was a succubus I kinda think there was a reason for it. And yes, I'm the spawn of an angel and a demon, both female. Unless you want a really disturbing bit of sex ed, don't ask."

She pulled them in slightly, noticing Gallie's interest. She extended one towards the girl with an earnest smile.

"You seem taken with them. Wanna touch? Promise it won't do anything. Too much silencing in effect even if I tried."

She looked into Gallie's eyes directly, a far cry from her activity earlier. The girl seemed as conflicted and confused as she was, and she was glad to see someone who didn't make her senses give up or tell her to GTFO ASAP. Never liked acronyms much. Plus this blocked her view of the creepy doll thing. That was nice. Part of her wanted to reach out and start stroking Gallie's cheek; if the girl would pay attention to her she deserved that much, but they were in prison. That would look suspicious, and the guards would get uppity...it was a pain. Her arm had awkwardly reached up, which she tried to hide by setting it to work on the food. Which was disgusting. So she quickly gave up.

SGT. FUEGO

"Fuck did I do?" Fuego asked and made a gesture to match the question with her arms at Raj's wiggling finger. "Mary's the one takin' a shit on the rules of Nose Goes..." she grumbled and continued to play with Artemis's fur. When Raj mentioned tacos, Courtney stood up with excitement evident on her face and told Raj, "Tacos sound sooo bomb, right now!" Courtney loved Mexican food. She was going to be polite just for the sake of tacos when Mary threw another juvenile jab at her. Courtney personally thought it was super lame and just raised an eyebrow at her and smiled smugly and began to sarcastically slow clap. "Wow Mary. Great job. That was pure genius," she said with a voice rich with sarcasm.

Before she could sit down to return to Artemis's luscious blue fur, the Lycan stood up and came to her defense. Artemis's words did Courtney's heart good, and warm smile spread across her face. She never would've tooted her own horn, but she was glad the wolf recognized Courtney's abilities. She wrapped her arms around Artemis's waist and hugged her from behind, losing herself to nuzzling the soft blue fur. "Shhh, shhh. Easy, easy girl. Mary's a dipshit. Remember...tacoooooosssss~" she tickled the girl's belly when she blissfully said "tacos". Like Artemis did for her, she corrected Millarca when she threw a lame jab at Artemis. "No, she doesn't get offended cause she's not an oversensitive bloodsuckin' bitch like you~" she offered playfully, ignoring Millarca's discontent about the blood she ordered for her, but not ignoring that little remark about her "friends". She didn't speak on it, but it definitely didn't go unnoticed. "Ungrateful too." Courtney added with a pout and released Artemis and turned back to the kitchen. "Yo, you guys need anything from the store? I can make a run real quick."

MARIONETTA

Gallie's speech on the afterlife was completely lost on Marionetta. What happened to humans after they died had never concerned her. "I'm immortal! Foreeeever yooooung~!" she stated and proudly pointed at herself and sang in Autotune. Mari blinked vacantly when the demon thanked her, because she wasn't sure what for. Her logic pattern simply made her respond with, "You're welcome!" The angel's wings were interesting, but not as much as Alice. It seemed like every time she spoke the other inmates away from their table would stare at her in horror. "I don't get it." she repeated like she had before. What with the looks Alice attracted from others and Alexis's shining wings, Marionetta deduced that she had sat at the most hardcore awesome table in prison. She eyed Alice when she crawled up to her and began to run her face through her facial recognition system. "Oooh...." she said after a moment. Marionetta turned to the disembodied head and then mischievously glanced between the villains at the table. "I know why..."

@Kayzo @RubyRose @RiddleWrappedEnigma @theglassangel @Mane

Ambika/ /Raj

Raj gave Pierce a look when she said that she would help out too. "You know, if it's troublesome, you don't have to worry about it." She said, not wanting to have to deal with Pierce if she didn't want to help. But the elf got up and went to get changed and Raj just shrugged; if she wanted to help she certainly wasn't going to fight her. She heaved a sigh as people continued to disagree. There was really no winning with this group.. not until they figured out something to draw them together as a team. Yet with Fuego and Mary at odds so often, it seemed like a fairly impossible desire. Still, Raj had a dream that they wouldn't fight quite so much some day... when they make an actual team.

She accepted the spices from Pierce with a nod of appreciation, working as the hamburger began to cook and the beans began to warm to keep things nicely seasoned and very spicy. Because spicy was amazing. "Hey Pierce, if you could chop up some lettuce and some tomato, it'd be super helpful." Raj said brightly, stirring the hamburger once again to keep the meat from sticking and or burning or not cooking thoroughly. She felt a smile light up her features at the enthusiasm from Courtney on having Tacos for dinner.

"I think we've got everything we need for the tacos... unless you want soda with them or something." Raj said with a shrug, responding to Courtney's question. She watched as Millarca tried, like her, to keep the peace in a bit of a different way but...w ell... the problem was they didn't have respect for one another. As long as they've been together they didn't really know each other. Like they knew each other sort of... she knew stuff like that Courtney was competitive and Millarca was very good at being sensual and Pierce was just... no fun.. but she didn't actually know much about them. And she didn't know how to fix that.

It didn't take too much longer for dinner to be ready and Raj got out plates and utensils for the meat and what not, but not the tomatoes or cheese because she expected the girls to use their fingers. She supposed if they had a problem with that, they could get their own utensils. "And you guys, before you start a fight after dinner, I'll wash dishes tonight, too. But um... anyway, who's turn is it to pick a movie for dinner?" Raj asked, stepping back to let the others plate up first, flipping her hair over her shoulder (not around the food) and lean back, watching the others with a small smile.

Blinded - Gallie

"I don't know why anyone would call you a monster Alice." Blinded replied with a small curve of her lips; something that could almost he called a smile. She didn't like the idea that Alice was experimented on, and didn't understand why she was, but it was a subject that she didn't care to broach in case it was touchy information.

A quiet giggle escaped her as Alice mimicked the woman without a body in a sense, sending her own head spinning around the room. "Sometimes Alice, I find you simply mad, yet I couldn't imagine you any other way." She replied, some warmth lingering in her voice as she said so. When Alice answered her question, sort of, with the comment that she may have seen the wings in a dream, Blinded nodded. She was further pressed upon that the wings weren't Alice's creation by the way the pink haired girl was reacting, and was surprised when she found one of the ethereal, feather appendages stretching out close enough to touch. Somewhere in there Blinded did question how to females could have a child, and then her mind jumped to the possibility that this girl was delusional or lying and decided to drop the concern of what she was for the interest of inspecting the wings. Blinded felt a pinch of jealousy at this girl having wings... Blinded had always loved the thought of wings and of flying. Even if actual wings were cumbersome and not entirely realistic. She did reach out to stroke a feather but her thoughts were pulled away by the red head.

"You should be careful what you say, lest you earn an enemy instead of a friend." Blinded warned cooly, not taking lightly to HeadHunters comment about Alice not being on her meds. "Alice isn't creepy, and why she's experimented on is none of your concern." She added, in case the head had any questions as to what Blinded was eluding to. "Besides, if I could stop it, I would." She added morosely, glancing over at what she felt was a kindred spirit, and amused to find Alice getting close and personal with the blue haired girl. Shaking her head with a very soft giggle, she turned back to the pink haired girl who had delved into her food only to give up. "I didn't even want to try eating today." She said with another shake of her head, though this time it was more in unhappiness then it was in amusement.

@Kayzo @SirBlazeALot @RiddleWrappedEnigma @theglassangel @Mane

Megumi frowned, looking genuinely hurt. She felt as if everyone was ganging up and getting mad at her. All she wanted was to tease Courtney a bit, was that too much to ask for? "Fine, since all of you hate me so much I'll shut up." She said while sounding pretty salty. Mary looked over to Pierce and took interlaced their fingers together. "Everyone except Lia, of course." She said with a small smile, kissing her cheek quickly and standing up. "Since I'm obviously not wanted, I'm going to go cry in the shower so no one can hear me. Goodbye everyone."

@SirBlazeALot @Mane@theglassangel @RubyRose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back