Main RP

She laughed and smiled. "Not really. I haven't seen that many cute guys to begin with." Eliza laughed again. "Depends on who you're looking for." 

Sweet Pea: "Blue, spiky, soft and fluffy, the fastest thing alive...does any of that ring a bell?"

She nodded. "Yeah, saw him about a minute ago. Ran off somewhere. Say hi to him for me when you find him!" She said and walked off to a library since she was getting bored. 

After having lost the fangirls and switching back to his regular persona, Sonic was walking along the hallway, bored and looking for something to do until classes would start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth sat in the library, reading 'Pride and Prejudice'. Romance Novels weren't really her thing but if she was that desperate she would read one, and plus it was on her reading list. Her cat jumped into her lap and "Read" with her, she laughed and then heard someone enter the library, Eliza froze. She thought that she would be the only one in here, being alone and reading while listening to music. Elizabeth closed her book and went outside on the balcony which was apart of the library surprisingly, her cat following her. She put her book on the railing and looked at the breathtaking view, smiling and laughing slightly. "Wow, I didn't know that this crappy school could be beautiful at the same time!" Eli sat down and read, content because she was alone (ish) and the view was amazing.

Sweet Pea walked into the library and proceeded to look through the bookshelves. "Come on. Potions, potions...there's got to be a book about potions around here"

Gabby looked over to Bolt. "I'm gonna go and see if I can meet anymore people before class starts. See you later!" she said, as she walked off and towards some new people that she might be able to be friends with. As she walked around, she noticed just how massive the school was, and she couldn't wait to explore the campus! And with all of these lively and very different (in a good way) people, she knew that she'd have fun here. As she walked around, she was lost in her own thoughts, and didn't notice that she was going into a quiet and nearly deserted hallway, where a boy with blue hair walked in, looking behind him as though he was being chased and didn't want to be found. And, being the clumsy person she was, she bumped into the boy, though fortunatly it wasn't so bad that they fell, like last time.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she quickly apologized, her focus now on the boy. She blushed in embarrassment at what just happened, and all she could think to do was push up her glasses and pull her bangs behind her ears. She then started to sign the Genovian alphabet with her hands that were now at her sides, as signing helped calm her. She then remembered that he looked like he was trying to be found. "Hey, are you all good now? Seems like someone was trying to find you or something. Did you lose them?"

@iheartsonic @IsonicfanI

Sonic got up and tried to find a plausible explaination. "Thanks, but I'm not the one being chased. That's my twin brother. I was just trying to create a diversion for him and make the fangirls think they had mistaken me for him"

Sonic got up and tried to find a plausible explaination. "Thanks, but I'm not the one being chased. That's my twin brother. I was just trying to create a diversion for him and make the fangirls think they had mistaken me for him"

Gabby nodded. "Ah, okay. He famous or something? Sorry, I'm still kinda new to all of this" she stretched her arms side-to-side to motion the whole school and it's inhabitants "and don't know many people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back