Main RP

iheartsonic

The girl who uses a lot of :3 emoticons
What exactly is the real point behind these so-called "destinies"? And how comes that nobody disappeared even though the actual Storybook of Legends has never been signed on Legacy Day to begin with? Enter the world of Ever After High and unfold this mystery

Last edited by a moderator:
Cupid was flying along the hallways of Ever After High in excitement, with Blondie following close behind.

Cupid: "Come on, we've got to tell more people"

Blondie: "Okay, but can you at least slow down a bit? Not everyone here can fly"

(@IsonicfanI @animegirl20 anyone on?)

Taylor walked down the hallway, flashing a cheerful smile as she noticed both Cupid and Blondie rushing towards her.

"Yo!" she called out. "What're you guys rushing around for?"

"Well," Cupid began "we're excited because we've just found out there will be new students coming from Neverland"

"Woah! No way!" Taylor exclaimed, her eyes lighting up and a wide grin spreading across her face. "When are they going to arrive? Are you going to be broadcasting their arrival on your Mirrorcast Blondie?"

Blondie: "Be sure of it"

Cupid: "And you didn't even hear the best part. One of them is..." she sighed dreamingly as she said the name "...Aaron Stone"

Blondie sighed as well

Taylor tilted her head inquisitively, being rather unfamiliar with most fairytale characters.

"I've never heard of him," she said. "Is he famous?"

A bunch of nearby girls gasped dramatically.

Blondie: "I'll pretend I didn't hear that"

Cupid: "You know how most of us have just one or two stories, maybe three if we're lucky? He has a whole saga that's always expanding"

Blondie: "Plus movie adaptations of each story, video game adaptations of each movie, a comic book spin-off, two anime series, a tabletop RPG and an MMO based on it"

"Eh, if you say so," Taylor said, shrugging with a rather indifferent look on her face. "Honestly, I much prefer the classics. But don't let me ruin your fun. I'm sure there's lots of interesting people coming through and I'm sure you don't want to miss it."

Sonic was aboard his plane, which was heading to the landing spot. "So it's all set, huh? We just go in and gather as much information as we can. Are you sure nobody will think it's weird that the highest ranked soldiers of Pixie Hollow, who normally don't show up for any other reason than to save the world, are coming here to take fairytale lessons?"

(@iheartsonic @animegirl20 @ApfelSeine)

Ella nodded. "Queen Clarion has done research before sending us on this mission. It seems like some of the students here don't even have their own tales, or they don't know them yet. At least we have a story"

Shadow turned to Sonic. "Just watch it with the fangirls. If you end up attracting a lot of attention from crazy fangirls, you might-"

Sonic: "Compromise the mission? Come on, you know I have enough experience to deal with it"

Shadow: "I was going to say you might give us a good laugh"

Silver: "Why don't I have fangirls too?"

Shadow: "Because you're a moron"

Silver: "No, I'm not"

Shadow: "Oh, yeah? Spell no"

Silver: "Umm..."

Shadow: "Until then, I can't wait to get my first detention"

Diana was preparing the landing gear of the plane. "No one gets detention before I do"

Elizabeth walks down the halls, a bit depressed but nervous all the same. She misses her friends in Manchester and she wishes that she would've went to Hogwarts instead of this Wierd fairytale school. "I'm not even a Villian nor a Princess!" The Brit whispered to herself as she found her locker and opened it.  "Welcome to Ever After High, here's a schedule to help you find your way around." Elizabeth read the pink note that was in her locker, she ignored it and pocketed it for later use. Putting her books in her locker, she heard voices. Females talking to each other, no doubt about the new students coming from Neverfound or whatever that place was... Elizabeth didn't want to know because she didn't care, she was depressed and angry at her parents for making her go here. She sighed and closed her locker, wondering where the library was, so she could find seclusion from the people in the hallways. And from the school in general. 

Cupid: "Did you hear that, Blondie? It sounded like a plane"

Blondie pulled her MirrorPad out of her bag and hurried outside. "Not any plane. I've got to broadcast this"

Sonic, Shadow and Silver activated their armours, switching to their Aaron Stone, Stark Reality and Terminus Mag personas, respectively.

Aaron: "What's the first objective?"

((Back!)) Elizabeth saw three people come inside the school, she rolled her eyes. She really needed to leave this school if more 'Royals' and 'Rebels' kept coming in. The dark blue haired teen looked at the map, the library was in the west wing... Wherever that was. She again, pocketed the map and walked off to the West Wing of the school. Faint aromas filled her nostrils as she passed a small courtyard leading into a garden, it was beautiful and was a perfect place to be alone at. Elizabeth made a detour and walked into the courtyard, she spotted lilies and lilacs. Smiling, she got out her wand and practiced some spells. "Expecto Patronum!" She said, nothing happened apart from a small silver line flowed out, but it quickly vanished. She expected this since she was only fifteen and wasn't able to produce a full one yet. 

(actually, they haven't come to Ever After High yet. they're still in the plane)

Diana landed the plane in a distant area, next to other planes of the Pixie Hollow Special Forces, where some of her squadmates had landed earlier.

Ella: "For now, only one of you will come with me, Diana and Bolt to Ever After High and help us find out more about the students. The other two will investigate the village"

Meanwhile, Blondie had broadcast the landing from the front yard of the school. "This is it, Damsels and Prince Charmings. The new students are coming"

A bunch of students, mostly girls, from all over the school had gathered in the front yard next to Blondie, waiting for the new students' arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread