Main RP

Elizabeth noticed there were people near the girl, she turned around and hopes she won't get noticed. She never realized that she'd be with the popular people, she started walking away when another group of Fangirls rushed/sprinted by and Elizabeth fell onto her back. She rubbed her arms "Ouch, and I thought this school wasn't half bad."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys too. I think I better go before the Fangirls start clambering over here like rats fleeing off of the Titanic." Elizabeth laughed again and started off to the courtyard where she was practicing her spells. "And here they come..." Her prediction was right, a group of girls were rushing over. Elizabeth saw the same girl that tried to comfort her. "Hey? Ummm, Excuse me.." The fifteen year old half asked and half said to the girl.

Blondie spun around comically as Aaron ran past her. "I see pretty colours"

Cupid: "Right. Fastest thing alive. I forgot about that"

Bolt turned his attention to Gabby. "Oh, hey, what's up?"

As Gabby said hi to the boy, the same girl that was crying minutes ago came up to her. 

"Hey? Ummm, excuse me..." the girl said, or rather asked? Gabby wasn't sure, but replied back happily.

"Oh, hi again! I'm glad to see you're not sad anymore," Gabby said with a smile. She then looked over to Bolt. "And it's nice to meet you. I'm Gabriella, by the way. You can call me Gabby, though. What are your guys' names, if I may ask?"

@iheartsonic  @Misuki Tatsumi

Elizabeth noticed there were people near the girl, she turned around and hopes she won't get noticed. She never realized that she'd be with the popular people, she started walking away when another group of Fangirls rushed/sprinted by and Elizabeth fell onto her back. She rubbed her arms "Ouch, and I thought this school wasn't half bad."

{oh, oops, I didn't notice you posted this :P  should I change my post to fit yours?}

Elizabeth got up and cleaned her clothes, she paused before answering "I-I'm Elizabeth." She became shy again, how she hated that she was always shy near new people. She was also mortified and embarrassed, what if the group saw her fall? they would laugh at her and make fun of her, she was used to this because she was bullied at her original school but that didn't mean she didn't like it. The familiar pink blush went up onto her cheeks again.

Elizabeth got up and cleaned her clothes, she paused before answering "I-I'm Elizabeth." She became shy again, how she hated that she was always shy near new people. She was also mortified and embarrassed, what if the group saw her fall? they would laugh at her and make fun of her, she was used to this because she was bullied at her original school but that didn't mean she didn't like it. The familiar pink blush went up onto her cheeks again.

Bolt: "Name's Bolt, but friends call me dude or yo"

Gabby nodded as they introduced themselves. She could tell Elizabeth was shy, as her face blushed just like Gabby's friends did when their anxiety came up at meeting new people. She pretended not to notice Elizabeth's fall, too, as she could tell the poor girl had already gone through enough on the first day of school. And she Bolt introduced himself, she couldn't help but chuckle at the nicknames "dude" and "yo". 

"It's nice to meet both of you." Gabby replied with a happy smirk and a push of her glasses up onto the bridge of her nose. 

"So, interesting school, huh?" she asked, hoping to get a conversation going.

Bolt shrugged. "This is school we're talking about, right? How can school be interesting? I always hear human kids complaining about it"

Elizabeth still didn't turn around, "I mean I guess that the school is interesting..." Her angry and depressed feelings at the school were coming back, she pretended that she didn't feel them. Her voice was a bit quiet, this school and these people were changing her personality a bit too much, don't get me wrong Elizabeth Arcane was a shy person at first, but she was never this shy. Eliza wanted to reach for her wand that was hidden in her right boot, but she didn't want to put the Silencio curse on anyone yet.

Bolt shrugged. "This is school we're talking about, right? How can school be interesting? I always hear human kids complaining about it"

"That's probably because they're not used to this kind of school. It's VERY different from the regular human schools. I'd know, cause I went to a regular school since the first grade," Gabby replied, 

Elizabeth still didn't turn around, "I mean I guess that the school is interesting..." Her angry and depressed feelings at the school were coming back, she pretended that she didn't feel them. Her voice was a bit quiet, this school and these people were changing her personality a bit too much, don't get me wrong Elizabeth Arcane was a shy person at first, but she was never this shy. Eliza wanted to reach for her wand that was hidden in her right boot, but she didn't want to put the Silencio curse on anyone yet.

Gabby nodded. "I completely agree. I hope it's as fun as it sounded when I was learning about it," she said, smiling in hope.

"Me too..." She grumbled, she didn't want to seem mean or angry but it was all that came out, along with her angry feelings about the people here. "I'll have to go... Excuse me." The female brit muttered as she rushed off to the courtyard and as she was rushing off, ripped pieces from her map fell onto the ground.

"Me too..." She grumbled, she didn't want to seem mean or angry but it was all that came out, along with her angry feelings about the people here. "I'll have to go... Excuse me." The female brit muttered as she rushed off to the courtyard and as she was rushing off, ripped pieces from her map fell onto the ground.

Gabby looked at Elizabeth as she ran away again. Her smile turned into a slightly worried frown. 

"I hope she's okay... She seems really stressed," she said to both herself and Bolt.

Bolt: "This place is a fairytale school. That means happily ever after, which is where its name comes from. I guess she's be fine" he looked over to a distant part of the courtyard. "In the meantime, if you're looking for fun, you'll be glad we showed up"

At the other end of the courtyard, where Bolt was looking, Headmaster Milton Grimm was trying to relax and enjoy some fresh air while Diana was bugging him out of his mind.

Diana: "You're so old that your memory is in black and white"

Milton: "Stop"

Diana: "You're so old that back in your day, Ever After High was full of fangirls of Aaron Flintstone"

Diana: "You're so old-"

Milton: "For storytelling's sake, how do I stop her?"

Ella happened to walk by the two. "You don't"

Elizabeth disappeared to the west side of the courtyard, she took a deep breath and climbed up a tree, she sat down and sighed. A black cat came over and nuzzled against her leg, Eliza started at it in wonder. "Why hello..." she whispered to the cat, the cat meowed and Elizabeth scratched it behind its ears. "You're a pretty one. Hm?" The cat jumped into the girl's lap and she smiled, "Okay then.." She laughed a bit as she lied back against another branch, Elizabeth really wanted to keep the cat. "Hey little buddy? You want to see me practice spells?" the cat seemed to nod, Elizabeth felt a bit more comfortable around her new feline friend. "Okay, here goes nothing." The teen took a deep breath and exhaled saying, "Expecto Patronum!" A thin silver white line flowed out and the cat swung its paws at it. "No, you don't swat at it!" She exclaimed to the curious cat. The cat seemed to ignore her statement as he continues to swat at it, The blue haired teenager laughed. "I guess I can't make animals listen to me.."

Bolt: "This place is a fairytale school. That means happily ever after, which is where its name comes from. I guess she's be fine" he looked over to a distant part of the courtyard. "In the meantime, if you're looking for fun, you'll be glad we showed up"

At the other end of the courtyard, where Bolt was looking, Headmaster Milton Grimm was trying to relax and enjoy some fresh air while Diana was bugging him out of his mind.

Diana: "You're so old that your memory is in black and white"

Diana: "You're so old that back in your day, Ever After High was full of fangirls of Aaron Flintstone"

Diana: "You're so old-"

Milton: "For storytelling's sake, how do I stop her?"

Ella happened to walk by the two. "You don't"

Gabby formed a small smile at the sound of a "happily ever after". She then looked over at the two people on the other side of the court yard. Overhearing the bickering, she felt bad for the man. She then looked at her map that was all highlighted and numbered with her classes in order. 

"Hey 'dude', how long do we have until classes start? I don't wanna be late on my first day."

Elizabeth managed to make the cat stop swatting it as the line vanished. She laughed again, "Okay that's enough. Let's climb down, my back feels like a rock." She held the cat in her arms and Jumped down, nuzzling the cat, Eliza walked back to where she left her broken pieces of the map. "Reparo." She muttered as her map magically began molding itself back together. The cat meowed at the pieces fixing themselves, The teen smiled and put her map back into her pocket. "Guess who I found." Elizabeth said as she made her way to Bolt and Gabby. 

Elizabeth managed to make the cat stop swatting it as the line vanished. She laughed again, "Okay that's enough. Let's climb down, my back feels like a rock." She held the cat in her arms and Jumped down, nuzzling the cat, Eliza walked back to where she left her broken pieces of the map. "Reparo." She muttered as her map magically began molding itself back together. The cat meowed at the pieces fixing themselves, The teen smiled and put her map back into her pocket. "Guess who I found." Elizabeth said as she made her way to Bolt and Gabby. 

Bolt: "Don't worry about it. We've still got two hours"

Gabby nodded, happy that she didn't have to be in class for a long while and had time to make more friends and find her way around the school. She then turned around as she hears Elizabeth saying, "Guess who I found."

Gabby's eyes widened as she saw the cat rubbing his face against Elizabeth's leg. "Aww, a kitty!" she exclaimed happily as she bent down and held her hand out to the cat, hoping that the cat was friendly enough to pet. "He's so cute! Is he yours?" she looked back up at Elizabeth in question, wondering if pets were even allowed in the school. If so, she's requesting that she bring her turtle with her immediately.

The cat seemed hesitant at first but then nuzzled his face in Gabby's hand. "Oh no he's not mine, I just found him while I was sitting up against the tree in the courtyard. He grew to me quiet quickly." Elizabeth indicated to the cat that was purring against her friend's hand. "Though if he doesn't belong to anyone then I'll take him in, but right now I'm looking to see if anyone has/had owned him." 

Sweet Pea was walking around the courtyard, looking to the left and right. "Don't mind me, everyone. Just looking for my boyfriend"

One of the nearby girls turned to her. "He's not your boyfriend"

Sweet Pea: "Of course he is. He just doesn't know it yet"

(@Misuki Tatsumi @Greekgeek1213 @IsonicfanI anyone on? or anytwo? anythree? *ba-dum-tss* see what I did here?)

(because it looks like none of us had time to rp, so we all had to take a break. wanna continue now?)

(Why not?) Eliza turned to see a fairy walking around the courtyard, she picked up the cat, said goodbye to Gabbie and went over to the fairy. "Can I help you? Are you looking for someone?" The British female asked. The fairy looked liked she was lost (to her anyways) and Elizabeth went over to help.

(Sorry about that! Yeah, school has taken up a crap-ton of my time, so it's been hard to reply. I don't have time tonight, but I'll try my hardest to reply in the next couple of days :)  )

(It's fine! I've been sick lately so I've had a ton of free time. But I'll have to go back to school on Thursday probably.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back