Main RP

Ella: "Good. Stark and Mag, you know the timetable. I will need you to report the results of your investigation at the end of today's classes. Chaos Control!"

With that, Ella teleported along with Diana, Bolt and Aaron in the front yard of Ever After High.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eli noticed a couple of girls running to the front yard of the school, she stopped her magic and put her wand back in her boots and ran to the front yard in order to see what was going on. Sure she didn't like the school and the people here, but she was a curious soul. The fifteen-year old noticed (With great difficulty) two more new students (I say two because she couldn't see the others), and it seemed like they were famous, judging by the hordes of fangirls awaiting them at the gate. Elizabeth trudged her way up to the front, saying occasional "excuse me's" and "Pardon me's" here and there. She was met with an abnormal sight (to her), two students were walking near the gate and they were wearing armour suits... She couldn't believe her eyes. The girl rolled her eyes and began to walk away, muttering "What's so important about them anyway?" A girl near her must've heard her, because after she said that, the blue haired girl was tripped. Elizabeth swore that one girl even took a photo on her MirrorPhone or whatever that was. She growled and got up, brushing the dirt and dust off of her blue, green and white plaid shirt and black ripped jeans. Her knees were scratched and bleeding, she didn't mind, she glared at the girl and the girl smiled back. Eliza knew better than to hex the preppy princess, so she ignored it and walked away from the horde of fangirls.

Bolt was a bit taken by surprise by the ammount of girls. "Whoa! Now that's one way to welcome new students" he turned to Aaron "And if I've learnt something from pretty much every place where you've ever been, I'd say 99 percent of these girls aren't here for me"

One of the girls in the crowd turned to Eliza. "Hey, where are you going? The show is the other way around"

Eliza turned around and glared at the girl, "Listen here Miss 'I'm so Perfect!' I don't care about the stupid students and this stupid fairytale school. So you can just buzz off, I bet they're just posing to be famous but in reality they're just low-life wannabes!" She half-yelled at the girl. Elizabeth turned back and stomped off, not wanting to be apart of this whole fiasco of a horde. She looked at her Map and ripped it up, not caring if she would get lost on the way to class, she needed and wanted alone time. The teenage girl stopped and slid down against a wall, she tried to fight back sobs that were close to coming out, but she couldn't help it, her body shook with angry and sad sobs while she buried her head in her hands. Elizabeth wasn't the one to cry in public, but it was a rough day for her already, she was homesick and she missed her friends. 

Gabby arrived at 'Ever After High', her new school now. She took a breath, pushed her glasses up her nose, and walked inside. She felt a mix of feelings, including her missing her friends from her old school, the excitement of being at a new school and meeting new friends, and the fear that she might not fit in or do well here. Alas, she pushed that feelings aside and walked into the building, where she saw a bunch of students from different places and of different looks. This gave her hope that, if there were this many kinds of people here, that she'd find kids here that she'd connect with. 

She goes down a hall, and instead of seeing a bunch of excited students like at the entrance, she sees a girl sitting down against a wall, sobbing. Knowing that someone had to do something, she took that responsibility and went over to the girl. "Uh, hi, are you okay?" Gabby asks, as she sits down next to the girl. "Sorry to butt in, but I don't like seeing anyone being sad, you know?"

@Misuki Tatsumi

Elizabeth wiped her tears and stuttered out, "I-I'm fine.. I-It's nothing." She said to the kind girl that sat down next to her. She stood up and brushed fake dust off of her clothes, wiped her stray tears and turned around to face the girl. "Thanks for asking though..." Eli turned back and walked off in a random direction, she made a detour for the backdoor and bumped into someone as she was walking outside to get some air. "I-I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." The blue haired girl looked up and saw one of the new students that came out of the plane. She felt a faint pink blush creep onto her pale cheeks, she ignored it and helped the teenage boy up. "I'm so, so sorry! L-Like I said, I-I wasn't p-paying attention..." She mentally cursed at herself for stuttering, she didn't want anymore emotions to pour out of her right now. Mainly because she would do that alone.

"So you're the new kid?" The female brit asked the strange boy she saw near the gate. Elizabeth felt the blush grow a bit darker, she tried to ignore it once more, He was cute she had to admit. But now wasn't the time to daydream. She brushed some stray bangs out of her blushing, yet pale face.

Blondie and Cupid were walking down the hallway, along with a bunch of other girls.

Blondie: "Where could he be? I swear I saw him going this way"

Bolt was passing by. "This isn't the first time he's hiding from a bunch of crazy fangirls. Trust me, he's got experience"

Cupid: "We're not crazy" she turned to Blondie. "Are we?"

Aaron: "Yeah. Well, one of the new kids anyway. There should be a few more-" he was cut off from the sound of a couple of girls talking in the distance. He quickly activated the invisibility shield in his gauntlet. "You haven't seen me"

"Hm? Bu-..." Eliza paused and heard the girls, she smiled slightly. "Got it." Elizabeth winked at the new kid that was currently hiding, she laughed slightly and continued on her merry way, though she didn't know which way she was going. "Revealio..."  the teen muttered under her breath, she knew that the girls couldn't see him, but she could. Eliza smirked a bit and made a detour near a small tree, she climbed it and watched from the highest branch, which was a couple feet off of the ground. "This'll be amusing." she laughed to herself.

Meanwhile, Daring was walking down the corridor, looking in the mirror. "Hey, am I a little more handsome today than usual? Hmm...nah, no way. No one could ever be more handsome than me. Not even me"

Cupid noticed Daring and walked up to him, followed by Blondie.

Cupid: "Hey, Daring. Have you seen a cute guy?"

Daring shifted his attention from the mirror to the two girls. "Of course I have" He pointed at himself with his thumb and did his well-known shining smile. "He's right here"

Elizabeth was bored, she wanted something to happen. She undid her charm on the boy and jumped down from the tree. The young girl ran up to the spot where the new kid was. "Hey, new kid. you there?" the British teen asked. "'I'm getting bored and I might tell them where you are." Eli smirked.

Blondie noticed something strange nearby. "Hey, over there"

From what the two noticed, Eli seemed to be talking to someone who wasn't there. She and Cupid went up to her.

Cupid: "Aaron went this way and you're talking to someone we can't see. That must mean he's using his invisibility shield"

Blondie: "Oh, he's good. So how do we find him?"

Cupid stroked her chin. "Hmm..." she then proceeded to jump forward in the air, as if trying to tackle someone. "Gotcha!" Only that she got the wrong place, so instead, she face-planted on the floor. "The floor tastes weird"

(yeah, I know, the good old "The floor tastes weird" line after falling face-first. I couldn't resist :3)

(Brilliant XD) Elizabeth was a bit taken aback at first, but then she laughed a bit and then laughed some more. "You know what, this school isn't half bad." She smiled. Eli helped the poor girl up, "I'm Elizabeth by the way, But you can call me Eli, Eliza or Liz. And yes he is using his invisibility cloak.. or whatever that thing is." Elizabeth felt like she'd have a lot of fun in this school, "Homnium Revealio." The young girl said, waving her wand. And just then The boy hiding was slowly beginning to be spotted and he didn't know it, Liz put her wand back in her boot. "Happy?" She asked, trying to hide back another laugh.

Cupid: "Nice to meet you. I'm Cupid and this is Blondie"

Blondie looked at Aaron. "Thanks for the help. Hey, girls! Here he is!"

Gabby was about to go after the girl, but the girl ran off and away, out of sight. 

"Well, never mind then," she said to herself, as she walked down the halls to her first class. As she did, she noticed all of the 'popular, good looking' kids walking around, being admired by a bunch of fan girls and fanboys. She rolled her eyes, knowing that she could never talk to those kids nor would they talk to her. But, she knew she also had to try. She should never base a book by it's cover, so-to-speak. So, with that in mind, she walked up to one of the 'popular' kids.

"Hi there!" She said with a smile.

{anyone can reply to her :)  }

As Aaron noticed Blondie turning her attention to him, he figured out his cloaking device stopped working. "You know, I'd love to stay and chat, but I have to run. From you. See you later"

With that, he dashed away at his legendary speed, leaving behind only a blue streak that lasted for just a second.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys too. I think I better go before the Fangirls start clambering over here like rats fleeing off of the Titanic." Elizabeth laughed again and started off to the courtyard where she was practicing her spells. "And here they come..." Her prediction was right, a group of girls were rushing over. Elizabeth saw the same girl that tried to comfort her. "Hey? Ummm, Excuse me.." The fifteen year old half asked and half said to the girl.

Blondie spun around comically as Aaron ran past her. "I see pretty colours"

Cupid: "Right. Fastest thing alive. I forgot about that"

(another cliche slapstick one-liner. I'm really not original today)

Bolt turned his attention to Gabby. "Oh, hey, what's up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back