Main Rp Area

(tonight is likely to be the last chance i will get to be on until monday! just letting y'all know )

Liani let out a light laugh and she blew into the smoke causing it to swirl to the sides and out of the way of their faces. "I will start calling you puff the magic dragon if you aren't careful" the woman teased with a slightly mischievous grin. Wiggling in her chair to get comfortable she looked around the office once more this time being able to see it in daylight and see allot more detail. It was a really nice office. She fiddled with her ring for a moment or two before she looked back to Ryuu "I could come? really?" she asked and raised an eyebrow.

Liani smiled getting an idea "Ooooh hey maybe some day you could teach me how to fight" She asked hopefully but her grin went ever so smaller when he asked her if she had anything t ask. Liani cleared her throat and sat up straight "Ah well actually yes or more so i have something to tell you" she crossed her arms over her chest and gave him a confident stare. "We are going to the movies" the woman stated matter of factually before getting to her feet "All i have ever see you do is works...so yes we are going to the movies" she nodded her head firmly and headed for the door "You can pick me up in afew hours" she called over her shoulder and headed out the door. 

@The Broken Mind

"Calling me that will get you odd looks because i won't respond to it. As for teaching you to fight, i'd need to see you in a real one before i decided to teach you." Ryuu stated before the woman demanded him to go to the movies in a few hours. "I'll continue doing work there!" He called out as she left. 'What a peculiar person i've found.'

Looking at his computer he typed a message to intercept one he had sent moments earlier. `Sorry Janet. Move the movie thetre's assassination a few hours ahead and poison him. If it doesn't kill him, i'll finish the job while i'm there. A ring holder has asked me to watch them at the movies so no one decides to 'Creep' on them." The man sent the email and got up to get himself ready. He'd ask to sell some of his products there upon his visit. No need to miss a business opportunity if it was in front of him right?

Users who are viewing this thread