• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maiken High (Supernatural Highschool RP)

he sat next to her and looked at the TV "maybe watch something" he turned it on and gave it to her "its all yours friend.....

Aqua stared at the remote and then started switch the channel. She stop at a channel where they for some reason had a docment on the simlar parts of a human's and a monkey's. Aqua point to the part where they were explain about the reproductive part,"What are they talking about."

She was clueless about these thing most of the time. Her tail swished as the TV showed a picture showing the reproductive parts now using a arrow to point it out.

well...its hard to explain,its talking about man and monkeys....." he chuckles and smiles to her (i gtg for now sorry)

//okay bye bye!

Aqua just tilts her head as her ears twitched. She stared at him for a second before smiling a little,"Okay."

he smiled and picked his drawing book,he looked at her smiling and kept drawing (hey im back...btw ciel...do you mind join us when you can?)

Aqua switched through channels, she suddenly sneezed and sniffles a little. Her ears lean forward as she stretched. She looked at him and stared at the drawing book. She peeked over and said curious,"What are you drawing?"

he chuckled abit and smiled to her "oh...just you...its kinda nice drawing others that are...different' he continued to draw,staring at her

Aqua stared right back him her ears twitched. She still as if she was having a staring contest with him.

Aqua smiled brightly then said,"I like it, I think it's unique."

She admire it as she took out the picture he draw of her earlier. She showed him the picture to him and said with ears lowered mid-way,"T-Though I would appreciate if you don't draw me when I-I'm sleeping."

She looked away embarrassed.

he looked down abit sad "oh...im...im so sorry miss Aqua...i just wanted to draw abit and...well...i kinda see you there....." he sighed abit

Aqua shook her head, blushing a little,"No it okay it's just a bit embarrassing to see myself sleeping in this picture....I tend to sleep at times..."

Aqua was blushing a little more as she cover her head,"I'm embarrassed by your comment.....t-thank you....."

She wasn't sure how to answer to that as her ears lower by her embarrassment.

(Back)

Christian huffed within himself, hoisting himself up against the wall of the hallway. Raising his right hand up, stopping it to land on his head, simply for him to brush his hair back. Once done, he stuffed his hands into his front pockets, shielding his crimseen red optics with his eyelids, his lengthened lashes resting below his eye. Since he was new, he hasn't much knowledge of what to do, nor where to go. Cutting his introduction shorter during his first period class, he was sure nobody knew who he was. This he found to be god news, since he didn't care much for socialization.

Nevaeh spotted Christian half way across the room. Plus she felt his 'new comer' presence. She walked up to him as her purple stroked the ground with each step. She smiled and kindly greeted herself. "I am Nevaeh Kinano. One of the first supernaturals to participate in this school. Nice to meet you." She held out her hand and waited for his introduction.

(Sorry, I don't usually get notifications. Atleast not for this RP, even if I did make it. :P @The Dark Princess

Upon hearing her voce, he parted his lips to interrupt her mid-sentence. "Look, Nevaeh. Nice to meet you or whatever. I suspect you want my name right?" H huffed, slowly lifting his eyelids, only to have his crimson optics stare at the girl. "Names Christian. Now go away."

( Its fine xD not you're fault.)

DaedricSkaarj said:
he blushed deeper "it.....your welcome...so...so you still wanna do something together?"
(s-sorry internet is a bit messed up because of the snow also be aware that my character is 14 you can quit this anytime just saying... ._.

Aqua tilted her head,"Something together?

Her ears twitched as she was clueless as what he had meant.

(my character is 16-17....sooooo....yeaaaahh..i guess it wont be bad i guess...unless if you dont want to)

he smiled and nodded "we could watch or play something together,i will let you decide"

//okay just checking I mean last time this guy didn't know xD so it created a awkward situation....but he never rp with me anymore ;-;

Aqua thought for a while then responded with a smile,"Let's play a game, you can choose. If can also have a extra person over if you like."

Her ears twitched excitedly as she giggled a little, her tail swished. At times she really did acted like a dog...

he blushes abit and chuckles aswell "well...you got me i dont know what to play...i got some games on my video game and...well....i kinda wish that somebody else would join us...this girl called Ciel...but i guess she couldnt....soo....anyway...oh and your ears and tail look preety cute"

Both of Aqua's hands touched her ears as she looked up,"Really? You think so too?"

Her ears twitched a bit as she touched it,"You know what's the first thing people do when they first meet me?"

he looks at her curious and smiling abit "say something bad for somebody nice like you?its just...society.....its full of jerks....sadly..."

Aqua shook her head her smile still on her face. She said,"I rarely get that mostly I get strange looks, but besides that they touch my ears and said, OOOoooh how soft and fluffy ears. These are real, are you a neko?"

She had imiatated their voice and had changed her form into a human,"Something like that, but I got offended so much times of being called a neko...."

thumb.jpg

Aqua giggled as she formed back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back