• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maiken High (Supernatural Highschool RP)

Nevaeh smiled and looked at Christian. "Nice to meet you Christian, but I certainly will not 'go away'. Even if it makes you feel uncomfortable to speak to me." She said kindly as she put her hand down and stared at the boy. Her smile faded as she continued to stare at the boy refusing to let her speak. "Not find of others?"

@The Dark Princess

Christian grit his teeth together, slowly lifting his eyelids to reveal crimson red optics. "Don't you know the meaning of 'go away'? Any normal person would be gone by now." He huffed, shaking his head. In response ts her last question. "What does it look like to you?"

"I know the meaning. But I will not. Even if you wish not to speak to me." She smiled slightly. "Hmm... I don't know, I'd say yes, but I could be wrong. Which is unlikely but can be true." She said slowly, but kindly.

I know I said that if there were people that just wouldn't gain my respect, I wouldn't trust them or speak to them in a kindly manner...

But he might be an exception. She thought as she crossed her arms and let her smile become a slight frown.

he chuckles abit leaning to her "oh but you look so cute and nice in both your human and neko forms" he gives her a quick hug blushing alot and smiling

Aqua blushed as she hugged back, smile stayed on her face as she played with her thumbs, her ears twitched,"Thank you."

Aqua was blushing hard as her hand touched her cheek. She said stuttering,"Y-Your welcome..."

Aqua realized that he was getting closer then point out shyly,"D-Don't you think y-your getting a little t-too close?"

She was hugging her legs as her ears twitched repeatly. He was close enough that she could hear his soft breathing.

he blsuhed alot and got abit away "errm...im..im sorry Aqua..." he stared at her smiling abit but chuckling when she held herself "you look so cute doing that"

Aqua's face was now red as her ears lower a bit from embarrassment. She buried her face in her legs as she said,"You think so?"

She took a glance at him shyly as she pouted a little,"Your comments makes me embarrassed to show myself..."

Shiki kinda jumped forgetting he was still have. She nodded and picked it up, putting it on her head firmly. Shiki swear she thought someone she knew was there. She just sigh as she asked,"What should we do?"

(Errmm...wrong place shiki....) he chuckles abit and smiles "sorry about that....i just...like you alot ...." he blushes alot as he speaks

//Gahhh! -///^///- Forget about that post!!! Ah I'm so embarrassed now ;//A//;

Aqua ears perked up too then she smile brightly,"I like you a lot too as a friend!"

She seemed to get the wrong idea as she never gotten far as just a friend.

he sighed and leaned abit close,smiling "actually...you......you wanted to be..more then a friend" he blushed alot as he said

Aqua's perked up as she notice him getting closer to her again. She said nervously"L-Like a best friend?"

Aqua hugged her fluffy tail looking away from him, she and now forced to lay on the floor. She didn't know what was happening since it was all happening so quick.

Aqua looked confused as she didn't really understand. She looked away as she was still hugging her tail. Aqua looked like she was thinking, she started to shake a bit,"I-I don't know what you mean."

Phoenix walks through the door of the front office, so he could check in and go to the dorm list for any empty rooms. "i wonder if there isssss anyone here..... maybe..... but i musssst find out...." he muttered to himself.

Amelia walks into the office, her eyes the color of light emeralds, brightened by the sun. Her chocolate colored hair was beginning to stand up a little, due to her excitement mixed with nervousness, as if she had taken a balloon and had run it quickly over her hair to create static electricity. She ran her hands over it repeatedly, knowing what it was doing by now, in hopes of taming it and making the charges leave her hair. She quickly asked for her schedule and directions to the dorms and left in a hurry, bumping into a boy as she left. "Sorry!" She called as she hurried off to the dorms. She wondered if she had a room with someone, or if she was rooming alone. Alone might be better, since the power usually acted wonky around her and she wouldn't want to put her roommate through dealing with lights randomly flickering or going off. She entered the dorms and looked around taking in all the noises and sights. "Cool! I could totally use thus as a reference!." She pulled out her notebook and began to take notes her eyes shooting up repeatedly as she jotted down descriptions, she had completely forgotten she was standing right in the doorway.

Ren took his schedule from the office secretary without a word, just a simple look, that spoke volumes about how he felt about humans. She flinched and looked away when he didn't and this caused him to laugh quietly. "You just proved you're lower on the food chain." He smirked. "Next time I come back, you better listen to my request and submit again." He chuckled at her surprised expression and left, running a hand through his hair to tousel it more. "So easy to freak them out... its quite sad. " his ruby, blood eyes ran over the building and halls curiously, the halls were quite empty. "Boring. Why did he have to send me here." He muttered annoyed. He walked leisurely towards the dorms, hoping he'd have a room to himself and if he didn't.. well he'd find a way. He always did.

Christian scoffed to himself, abandoning the preppy and pushy female in the hallway, leaving her to answer her own questions about him. He despised the fact he was surrounded with idiotically dumbfound humans. Regarding the fact one of his old friends were a human. Christian closed his eyelids over his crimson irises, carefully running his fingers through his fire blazed hair as he made his way along the emptied halls. Tucking his left hand deep into his front left pocket of his jeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back