• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maiken High (Supernatural Highschool RP)

//How? Did you ask the maker of the group to sign up?

Later that day Aqua had accidentally fallen asleep, she had changed back to normal a few hours ago. Her head bobbled looking like she was at the edge of waking awaking up. Aqua's ears twitched time to time too as the clock ticked. The book remain in her lap, some students passing by the library where Aqua was.

Kyoko took a look at her schedule and laughed. The office ladies shot her a dirty look as she laughed. This was going to be fun! There were so many opportunities for mischief, gym, art, even the regular core classes. She was excited, but nervous, transferring into school anytime after the first day was awful. She hoped people wouldn't make a big deal. She looked at her dorm information and headed for the room wondering if her roommate was nice.

(Who's my roommate?) (Can we make a list of roommates?) (Also sorry I posted so late I didn't realize people had already started)

Aqua woke up sensing a aura almost like her's. Her perked twitch as she yawned and strength, looking at the time. Aqua got up and returned the book before walking out with a blank expression on her face. Her tail swished as she walked down the hall.

Mar ran down the dorm rooms, awake and ready for anything, maybe he saw a ghost this early in the day. He zoomed past Aqua with a muffled shy apology. "Sorry." He said.

Aqua's ears perked up seeing Mar run pasted her. She stopped and waved at him, she was kinda shock by the sudden past,"Hi hi..."

Aqua looked down at her hand feeling a little lonely. She continued to walk on.

Aqua noticed Skron, her ears twitched as she stared at him for a while. She quickly looked away her tail swished as she did so. Aqua sat by a near by tree and hugged her legs as she rest.

Skorn looked up and saw Aqua,he decided to start making a new drawing.while glancing at her,smiling a little

(hello?)

Kyoko opened the door to room 115, the one listed on her sheet and entered. The room was just as you would expect any dorm room to be, depressing and rather dank looking. She found her bags placed on one side of the room and looked to the other side expecting to see some strangers things, but instead saw nothing. Confused she looked at her schedule again trying to make sure there was a name. She didn't see one listed, but there must be some kind of mistake. With a sigh she turned around and went back outside and made the trek back up to the main office. It would be nice if she didn't have a room mate but she had better make sure first, before she started decorating.

he sighed abit and finished the drawing,the took he paper off and put it down,somewhat close to Aqua,he then decide to go to his room,while he passed though the office,he accidentally bumps into Kyoko "oh im so sorry miss...i...i didnt mean to" he sighed and helped her up "are you all right?"

She hopped up, ready to tell him off, but honestly wasn't in the mood so she just sighed and said, "Yeah, I'm fine" and then bent down to pick up her schedule. She noticed his sketchbook and asked, "What were you drawing?"

he sighs abit and shows some random pictures he drawed "people....creatures...thigns from my imagnation...but i enjoy drawing others aswell...once again..im sorry for the bump right now...im Skorn..." he gave his hand to shake with her"nice to meet you..."

"Oh right, I'm Kyoko, nice to meet you" She said as she gave his hand a shake. She looked at his pictures and smiled, "These are really good! How long have you been drawing?" she asked her tail twitching with excitement. She loved art!

Her ears perked up as she asked, "Really, you would?" She thought it over and while she knew she should be finding out about the roommate situation said, "Okay, if you really think you can capture all this awesome in a single picture". She laughed at her own dorkiness, she never was one for responsibility anyway.

he chuckles aswell "well.... i will be at my room number 25,if you need anything just give a call...it was a pleasure to meet you.." he smield and wlaked to his room

the paper he gave to aqua contained a drawing of her and the number of his dorm

"Thanks, See you around" she called back to him and she went on her way to the main office, happy to have met her first new classmate, at least she assumed he was one of her classmates, why else would he be wearing a mask?

Aqua had woken and looked around she noticed a piece of paper near her and crawled over to it picking it up. She stared at it as her ears twitched. Her fingers ran along the lines as she stared at the drawing of herself. Aqua blushed a up before quickly putting it in her pocket,'Being drawn while being a sleep...' she thought. She took a deep breath and stood up walking into the school.

Kyoko stood in the office, absentmindedly tapping on the counter as she waited for the office lady to correct the information. The other office lady shot her a dirty look willing her to quite the disruptive tapping, but it didn't work. If there was one thing Kyoko liked doing it was being a nuisance. The office lady was taking much longer than necessary, how long did it take to get this kind of information? Finally the office lady looked up and said, "There's no mistake, it appears all the room mates are taken, you'll have to room alone for now." "Okay" Kyoko replied trying her best to look at the very least mildly disappointed. As she left the room she let out a small whoop of joy and headed back to room 115 her private dorm, to decorate.

Aqua took out the picture once again and stared at the room number. She tilted her head as she silently debated if she should check it out or not. Aqua neat pick the picture back in her pocket and looked for the room number. When she reached it she slowly knocked on it quietly wondering if the person was even there.

Skorn slowly woke up and went to the door,he opened it and smiled to the girl "oh hey there....sorry for not giving my name on the picture...come in..." he smiled and let her in,the dorm looked abit large,with a tv and computer on it,and other basic stuff "so....feel yourself at home..." he smiled and sat down next to her "Im Skorn nice to meet you...."

Aqua kinda tense as she sat down she said rather loudly,"A-Aqua!"

She hugged her legs and buried her face in her legs embarrassed about the outburst. She said her voice muffled,"Nice to meet you..."

Her ears twitched as they slowly lower mid-way.

he chuckled abit and smiled to her "oh dont worry i dont bite...i guess....im kidding...soo...would you like to do anything togehter?" he asks curious sracthing the back of his head,he then smiled again "do you mind if another friend join us,i kinda met another nice person and well...i fought it would be cool if we get to all to know each other"

Aqua tilted her head as her eyes glowed a bit from curiosity,"Friend?"

She suddenly sniffed the air and realized there was another Kitsune in the school. Her tail wagged a bit as she thought a bit,"I don't know what we could do together, I mean I honestly don't really care."

Aqua's ears twitched again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back