• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Maiken High (Supernatural Highschool RP)

Nevaeh sighed a little too heavily as they walked to the building. "The teachers they tend to fear us. They always protect the other humans even if they have done wrong. It's unfair, but it's how the humans react out of fear. You know?" She said kindly as they continued to walk toward the secluded building.

Aqua nodded like she had already known that from experience,"I understand how you feel, but at least there are braves ones in this world."

She smile again as she asked,"Should I keep the hat and jacket on?"

Today was the day, a full moon. Iris has been getting panic attacks during class. Once some of the classes were over she ran outside of the school, and looked at the full moon. The blinding light overtook her. She then turned. (THE BLINDING LIGHT HAS RETURNED. @Miss Fallen Matrix )

Nevaeh sighed a little too heavily as they walked to the building. "The teachers they tend to fear us. They always protect the other humans even if they have done wrong. It's unfair, but it's how the humans react out of fear. You know?" She said kindly as they continued to walk toward the secluded building.

"You can do whatever you want Aqua. It's your choice and I'm pretty sure the school has no strict policies."

@AquaSly (sorry had to do something.)

(Lol OH MY GOSH YOU BROUGHT IT BACK!!! xD @Sassy Corporal )

//it's okay I'm patient

Aqua nodded and took off the hat and jacket. One of her arm held them as she fixed her hair grumbling how she hated hats. She sigh happily glad the pressure on her ears and tail was go. Aqua looked at Nevaeh,"So what should I do next?"

Iris started going crazy. "HOWLLL!" She then went into the school in wolf form, scaring the humans away and started making a ruckus in the school. She used telekinesis on lockers, desks, and doors. Everything was a mess. She then went in to the Supernaturals branch. She started biting everything she saw. She looked at a black figure in front of her,Lucarius, she started biting him in the legs. Lucarius chocked her, she then saw a blinding light, and blacked out. (The blinding light @Miss Fallen Matrix)

Aqua's ears perked up as she stopped looking at the other direction,"Did you heard that? It sounded like someone gotten out of control!"

Her tail swished as she turned to look at Nevaeh, curiosity glowing in her eyes. Aqua said as her ears twitched,"Should we check it out?"

( OMG LOL WTF?! Are you dead?!! The blinding light! xD It burns! @Sassy Corporal )

Nevaeh looked at Iris go wolf crazy in the supernatural's building.

"U-umm! It is not usually like that... Er... I hope it's not. Unfortunately I have just joined yesterday like the rest of the students. Even if I was the first to enroll, it was still difficult to comprehend all the students. You know?" She said nervously as they finally got to the supernatural's hall.

It was a mess. Lucaris was choking Iris and the furniture was all torn up.

"What the hell?!" She yelled as she walked into the room. @AquaSly

Aqua enter the supernatural hall with Nevaeh she stared at the furniture then at the two. Her ears twitched as she looked at Nevaeh,"What's going on? Who are those people?"

Aqua's mind were full of question as her hat fell. She bend down to pick it up and put it in her arms again.

Nevaeh sighed. She points to Lucaris. "The boy choking the poor Rampaging wolf, is Lucaris. The rampaging wolf is Iris." She said as she facepalmed so hard a smile hotly red mark was left on her face.

@AquaSly

Aqua perked her ears as she said,"Ah! You shouldn't face planting so hard, it left a mark."

She looked at the two processing their names,'L-Lucaris and Iris....'

Aqua turned her attention to Nevaeh,"We should cover that mark up besides you look a bit silly with that mark on your face."

Nevaeh smiled. "Great idea Aqua... How bad is it?" She asked as she leaned a little on Aqua. She felt a little dizzy. She might have used a little too much power when she hit herself. (Sorry again. @AquaSly )

//it's okay this is my last post for night bye bye!

Aqua kinda looked nervous,"Um it's really red....I mean I bet you can see the red mark from far away too."

She played with her hat a little,"We should found some foundation and see if it covers the redness I mean I've seen it cover red marks around the nose and eyes."

(Okay! Good night @AquaSly!)

Nevaeh sighed and listened to Aqua. "You're right. Thanks Aqua!" She said cheerfully as she bowed and went to her dorm room. She relaxed on her bed reading a book. She enjoyed the quiet for once.

Iris finally woke up with marks on her neck. She stood up, and saw a huge mess. She perceeded to her room and went to sleep. ( bye! )

He seemed to have slept in this day, he looked to his ceiling for a while, he had his phone next to him ringing off the shelf it had rested on. "M-Morning.." He said seeing it was way past that of noon possibly. He was out of it.

// Hi hi!

Aqua just came out of her dorm and headed for the library, she changed forms as she thought,'I wonder why they don't let me use my shape shifting instead...or maybe it was because I never told them. Aw well it doesn't matter.' She stopped by at the girl's restroom and checked her appearance. She thought for a while wonder what her personality should be while in this form. She made a cheerful face then stopped, then made a irritated face before she sigh,'I use those too much...' Aqua looked at her blank face then realized that she never did the emotionless personality. She smiled before smacking gently on her cheeks to make the smiling stop.

2749154_1338339251682.82res_500_313.jpg

Aqua exit the restroom and walked to the library to start reading.

Maybe he was daydreaming, Mar opened the dorm room door and stepped into the hallway, his hair having a "bed head" appearance. He seemed a bit stunned, he had his notebook and pencil in hand already aiming to have a 'good' day. "Morning all.." He said moving down the hall to his first class, this late in the day.

Aqua turned the page and thought,'It's very quiet....and peaceful....'

She looked at the clock to track her time, she didn't want to "over read". Aqua hummed as she read just to pass time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back