• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maidreamin Maid/Butler Cafe! (Females and Males welcome)

UnwantedTruth said:
Jef fell to the ground. He rubbed his chin. "Sorry...I'm sure that they see us as those guys who saw the light and so they won't tell anyone!" He said with a big, hopeful grin.
Sam just cussed again and said,"Jef have you forgotten? You're the king of kidnappers in this city. One mistake and we are out! This world is cruel and unforgiving."

He quickly went down and quickly started to clean. After he was done he tossed the timer to Jef expecting him to catch it. The timer had 1 minute left. He put on his jacket, mouth mask, hat and said,"I'll be right back and once I'm back I'm changing how you look and dress got that?"

Sam closed the door quickly walking out.

Jef smiled. "Sounds fine with me!" He said with a small laugh. He caught the timer. "So I did have a minute left."

"Mhm... They're always working. It makes me sort of sick, because they have no time for themselves." Meika replied. "I don't even think they have Enough time to sleep.“

UnwantedTruth said:
Jef smiled. "Sounds fine with me!" He said with a small laugh. He caught the timer. "So I did have a minute left."
//Nope that's Sam's time

Sam came back later than he should, when he came out he had a blank look on his face as he kinda smelled like perfume. He was holding a lot of groceries, his clothes looked like they were pulled on, and his hair was a bit messy. He said blankly, his voice muffled because of the mask,"I'm home........."

Sam coughed looking tired as hell. He put the empty little glass tubes on a table as he started to put the food away that could last them months.

Jef looked up. "What the hell's wrong with you? Did you get attacked by a giant mamba?" He asked, scratching his own head. "What's in those?" He asked, nodding his head towards the groceries.

Sam said in a low voice,"Let's just say it got very crowded. Don't you recognise the little vile? It used to have that memory potion you created, I used it to erase most the maid's memory we kidnap except one. I'm sure you already know who that is."

Jef's eyes widened and sparkled as he grinned. He practically tackled Sam with a hug. "Oh my god, thank you! You didn't erase her memory?! You're the best! I knew you'd understand!" He said.

Sam coughed and manage to keep his balance as the older man glomped him. He patted his arm,"Please don't hug me so tight. Plus if she's around I don't have to babysit you all the time, man you just remind me that you act like a 16 year old girl."

Sam coughed again patting his arm rapidly,"C-Choking me!"

Jef released Sam. "Now I'm gonna buy you an extra present!" He said grinning. "You know what you need? Something you've probably never had?" He said grinning.

Sam said blankly,"Oh I don't really need anything."

He still had his mouth mask on, Sam suddenly had a pair of scissors in his hand,"Though you do need a new style and a hair cut."

Jef frowned. He looked at the scissors. "This is hair that doesn't need to be cut. It's what makes me such a heartthrob. Well, that and my perfect personality and stunningly beautiful eyes." He said, placing a hand on his chest. "I don't need a new look."

Sam then held up a butcher knife,"We can do this the hard way or the easy way, Jef."

He coughed a bit as he took one big step away from Jef before showing off how quickly he slash with the knife,"Since my cutting skills improve last week I know how to dice things up."

Jef frowned. "Why can't we just go to an actual hairstylist. It's their jobs." He said, crossing his arms and not moving. He glared at Sam.

Sam said,"I had many jobs trying to get food on the table, one of them was a hair stylist. Plus it doesn't cost money so it's free besides I've already chosen a hairstyle for you. After I'm done I'm sure girls would go fangirling over you."

He glared back Jef and said in a stern voice,"Since we have been busy kidnapping it's probably a long time since you took a shower, I'm sure you're close friend wouldn't like seeing greasy hair."

Sam said actually smiling,"Bring a chair and sit still so we can begin."

He put down the butcher knife and was snipping the scissors,"Ready when you are."

Jef frowned and went to the living room. He brought back a chair. "You better not make me ugly." He said, folding his arms and pouting like a child.

Sam did a bit a snipping here and there. He suddenly started what felt like massage his head. Sam did it so it was naturally fall in the style he wanted. After 25 minutes had passed he handed Jef a mirror to look at himself, making a trumpet like noise out of his mouth"Duh-Duh."

He pick the scissors down coughing a bit.

Tiaki.jpg

Jef grinned. "I look hot as hell!" He said grinning. "I feel like a model!" He laughed a bit. "So, want me to cut your hair now?" He asked, kind of jokingly.

Sam smiled brightly as he looked like he was going to strike Jef with the butcher knife,"Cut it and I'll cut you're head open."

Jef's eyes opened wide. "If you do that, you will no longer be supplied with memory poison." Jef grinned. "So, can I go now, or are you going to give me plastic surgery?" He asked.

UnwantedTruth said:
Jef's eyes opened wide. "If you do that, you will no longer be supplied with memory poison." Jef grinned. "So, can I go now, or are you going to give me plastic surgery?" He asked.
Sam said sternly,"I am afraid that if you don't supply me with memory poison I won't be able to help erase your mistakes when you don't realize it. You may go now, I have to sleep before this flu kills me."

The last part of what he said was exaggerated as he put away the butcher knife and scissors. Sam walked to his room and closed his door to take a 30 minute cat nap.

Takumi nodded to his sister, agreeing. "That's why we never spend time together as a family. Even if they somehow have time off, they have to spend it resting." The two siblings soon reached their house. Takumi walked to their door, taking out his keys before opening the door. "Come on, Meika. You should get some winks. Or do you want something to eat? I'll make something for you before I go to sleep myself since my shift at Maidreamin is in a bit."

"I think I'll have something to eat, hehe~" Meika smiled at his brother and walked into the house behind him. "But.. There isn't much to eat. I didn't go shopping this week, sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back