• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Maidreamin Maid/Butler Cafe! (Females and Males welcome)

She turned her head a bit to hide her blushing face. "You're just saying that. I don't want to force you to be served by me if you don't want to."

He smiled at her. "I'm not just saying that. I actually mean it. You are my favorite maid there." He said grinning. "You're the best one."

She blushed again, "Well I'm glad, I try to be the best." She then mumbled. "Especially for you."

They were now just a block away from the cafe and she turned to him with a smile. "You don't have to. Just be you! I think I need to go open up now though." She said slightly upset.

He frowned. "Ok. I'll run back home and get you that story." He then cracked a smile. "That is, of course, if you still want it." He joked..

She poked him in the chest as she giggled. "You know I do! But please, be careful and don't rush. I'll be here." She ended with a smile.

Takumi was confused since he wasn't only a customer, but an employee, too. He wasn't able to say anything since she had left to change. What surprised him, though, was that she had walked out looking like a guy. He wondered why she crossdressed, but he had no right to judge.

Ivy walked out the front door, and Takumi followed behind, deciding to not tell her he was an employee. She would find out sooner or later, he assumed.

"Do you have the key?" Takumi asked her. But before he heard Ivy's reply, a phone call interrupted his conversation. "Hello?" He said into the reciever. He was astonished that it was Meika. "They let you out? And the rest too?" He asked into the reciever. What was the point of the kidnappings then? "I see... where are you? Do you want me to pick you up?" Maybe he would ask Meika what happened with the kidnappers later...

(@Sunkissed @AquaSly)

"Uh... If you don't mind..." Meika would rather not bring up what happened earlier and just go forward. "I'm about 3 streets away from the cafe, I think I'm on Arnold Street." She smiled and dusted off her legs again. "Thank you, onee chan~~"

@Elf

Last edited by a moderator:
UnwantedTruth said:
Jef placed a hand on Sam's shoulder. "You should calm down and sit for a while. You must've had a really bad dream or something. Want me to get you some water?"
Sam nodded looking away, he didn't seem like himself right now. Sam looked at the timer 30 minutes left, he didn't seem to found it suspicious as he put it in his pocket. He manage to crawl on a couch and laid down on his side, he now seem to be thinking.

Elf said:
Takumi was confused since he wasn't only a customer, but an employee, too. He wasn't able to say anything since she had left to change. What surprised him, though, was that she had walked out looking like a guy. He wondered why she crossdressed, but he had no right to judge.
Ivy walked out the front door, and Takumi followed behind, deciding to not tell her he was an employee. She would find out sooner or later, he assumed.

"Do you have the key?" Takumi asked her. But before he heard Ivy's reply, a phone call interrupted his conversation. "Hello?" He said into the reciever. He was astonished that it was Meika. "They let you out? And the rest too?" He asked into the reciever. What was the point of the kidnappings then? "I see... where are you? Do you want me to pick you up?" Maybe he would ask Meika what happened with the kidnappers later...

(@Sunkissed @AquaSly)
Ivy stared at him and locked the door when he came out. She put her hands in her pocket so her long nails wouldn't show. Ivy said,"I guess I should be going, see you around."

She walked away guessing that he was busy.

(Alright I'm a tad confused now... I was going to have Kimi open the cafe on the new day but should I wait a bit?)

//Uh let's just say the next day Ivy isn't working so yea.....

//Forget the key part idk

(Hey guys. I'll be on a lot today since I'm not at school.)

Jef blinked. He'd never seen Sam scared before. "What was it about?" He asked. "Can I help in any way?"

(Alright I'll just got with it. I'm sorry.)

Kimi watched as Tanner made his way home for a minute before turning and walking the rest of the way to the cafe. She grabbed the key out of her pocket and unlocked the front doors. She had to make sure everything was stocked and prepared for when the cooks came in so she started replacing what she could. The floor was a bit dirty so she decided she would sweep it later on today.

He said harshly at Jef warning him that was the line," I don't want to talk about, I'm not the type of person who would share what can be black mail."

Jef folded his arm and gave Sam that you're joking look. "Come on. We're best friends. Why would I ever black mail you?" He said with a smirk.

Sam looked the other way and said mutter,"Many reasons why........"

He was silence as he tried getting up wobbling uncontrollably. Sam manage to keep his balance as he went to the table so he had something to lean on. As he continued he got the the doorway as he said glancing at Jef,"You still have 23 minutes aren't you going to continue to clean or are you done?"

Sam took this chance to disappear from sight as he went to his room. He let himself flop on the bed as he sigh glad to be back in his room. Sam curled up a bit as his vision blurred, he carefully put a finger on his eye and then lifted his finger to find water on the tip of his finger. He thought,'Am I crying?'

Sam narrow his eyes a bit as some tears overflowed. Quickly wiping them away he buried his face into his pillow like a child to let the tears soak into.

Sam said his voice barely heard,"I'm not letting you cook! Last time you cooked you almost set the stove on fire!"

He sat up wiping his tears was still overflowing uncontrollably. Sam said mumbling,"Stop crying, it's annoying especially when I have no reason to cry."

He sniffled getting up to lock his door. Sam didn't want Jef to see him like this especially when he saw him scared. He thought, burying his face into the pillow again,'Never show weakness, it keeps us strong...'

Jef finished the living room. "By cook, you know I meant order a pizza, put it on the stove, burn the box and say I cooked it, right?" He said with a smirk.

Sam lifted his face out of his pillow yelling back at him,"You know what I mean cooking!! Besides making a pizza is baking not cooking there's a difference!!! The stove has enough crumps of burned food that it will instantly get on fire if food is not cooked right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He coughed harshly as he made his throat a bit sore, he sniffled reaching for a tissue to blow his nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back