• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magika Chronicle Redux (A magical Girl/Boy RP) CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Simply put, there are young girls and boys who gain power from something called "The Will of Gaea." Because of this, over the years different factions of Magical Girls/Boys have popped up. For the longest time, there was only one faction that had enough power to lord over the other factions. This faction had the most hands-off philosophy. That is, let humanity develop organically, only interfering when 'negative emotions' cause warped space to happen creating separate zones of space that only people with these gifts can access (Called "Crisis" by the many Magical Girl/Boy organizations.) How ever, slowly other factions started popping up, with varying degrees of ideas on how much these super-powered people should interfere with normal society. Eventually, a split took place in the management of that oldest most powerful faction, causing a civil war to start, which would last up to just before the start of the RP.

There was no clear winner of this Civil War, as both sides of the old faction would practically tear themselves apart, ending in a sort of Interregnum state of cold-war. This, of course, causes a power vacuum to happen, right around the time where rumors start popping up of a deep-web game beginning that supposedly would grant the winner God-like powers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please note, in the interest of fairness, I am limiting people to two active characters at once. This is to ensure, both that everyone gets a chance to interact with other people's characters, and to prevent hang-ups, where the RP is no longer able to progress in anyway, due to one person not getting on when they have dozens of characters. As time goes on, I will relax this limit, and even eventually remove it when I see fit.

As a frame of reference, I consider an "Active" character to be a character that you are planning on posting for more than once a week. That is to say, if you create a character just to fill a slot, and only post for them once or twice a month, then they are not an Active Character.

~~~~~

Magical Girl/Boy Name:
Sexuality:
Faction: (If you want your character to be a faction leader, please PM me FIRST before posting your character. As well, if you wish to 'create' a faction not listed already, please PM me as well once you created your character, explaining what the hierarchy is like, how many members the faction has, and the main goal of the faction. If your character is not officially in any faction then put either "Non-Affiliated" or "Freelance.")
Rank in faction: (This can be anything, so long as it clearly describes in one or two words, how much "Pull" in the faction the person has.)
Number of Crisis completed: (As I will explain in depth later, Crisis is this world's version of the "Bad guy" that Magical Girls/Boys fight against when they aren't fighting each other.)
Other: (Anything/Everything else relevant goes here.)
Looks:

Last edited:
Factions that have Members within the RP:
(Please note, this list will be expanded upon each week on Sunday, as new characters are introduced into the RP proper. That is, once you post in the IC thread with a character, the following Sunday, they will be added to this list. THEY WILL NOT BE ADDED UNTIL YOU DO SO.)

"Nightmare Circus":
  • Ideology: Unknown, presumed Chaotic Evil.
  • Leader: Unknown
    • Lieutenant: Number 13 - The Clown's Joker (Real Name Unknown) [Played by ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar ]

Independents:

Last edited:
Magical Girl/Boy Name: The Wandering Bard
Sexuality: Bisexual
Faction: Freelance?
Rank in faction: Freelance
Number of Crisis completed: 256
Other: She seems to know an awful lot about Nightmare Circus...
Looks:

~~~~

Magical Girl/Boy Name: Number 13 - The Clown's Joker
Sexuality: Pansexual?
Faction: "Nightmare Circus"
Rank in faction: Frontman
Number of Crisis completed: Unknown exactly how many, but she has shown up in roughly around 720 across the globe the past 5 years.
Other: Ever since her initial appearance 5 years prior to the start of the RP, she has always been seen with the appearance of a young, 14-year-old girl. And in her full Magical Girl gear. Because of this, it is unknown who she really is, or how old she is.
Looks:
Clownpiece.full.1928665.jpg

Magical Girl/Boy Name: The Master Cameraman
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Faction: The Defense Brigade
Rank in faction: Leader
Number of Crisis completed: 178
Other: He's a nice guy, but expect him to crack down on betrayal with an iron fist.
Looks:
Gxu4dcO.jpg

He is 6' 3½" (1.92 m) and 155 lbs.

Magical Girl/Boy Name: The Master Cameraman
Faction: The Defense Brigade
Rank in faction: Leader
Number of Crisis completed: 178
Other: He's a nice guy, but expect him to crack down on betrayal with an iron fist.
Looks:
Gxu4dcO.jpg

He is 6' 3½" (1.92 m) and 155 lbs.

Feel free to post your opening in the IC thread, by the way.

Joseph Calhoun

Magical Girl/Boy Name:
The Mystical Nomad

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Faction:
Freelancer

Rank in faction:
N/A

Number of Crisis completed:

Other:
Typically prefers to work on his own but will offer his services to different factions should the situation call for it.

Looks:
f9524685ba325d0c30f8cce9747a2d0b.jpg

Heads up, as a frame of refrence, as you'd note with the "Expected to complete at least 25 Crisis per year" part of the background info, the number of Crisis' completed per year is used as a gauge for both how long Your character has been a Magical Girl/Boy AND how good/powerful they are.

Magical Girl Name: The Clown Princess
Sexuality: Homosexual
Faction: Freelancer
Number of Crisis completed: 120
Other: While she looks the part she does not associate with the Nightmare Circus at all. She is 4'8" and will not disclose her weight
Looks:
images - 2020-06-19T093904.362.jpeg

Magical Girl Name: The Clown Princess
Sexuality: Homosexual
Number of Crisis completed: 120
Other: While she looks the part she does not associate with the Nightmare Clowns at all. She is 4'8" and will not disclose her weight
Looks:
View attachment 745288

Circus. Nightmare Circus, not clowns.

Magical Girl/Boy Name: Sequoia
Sexuality: Bisexual
Number of Crisis completed: 19
Faction: Non-Affiliated

Rank in faction: N/A
Other:
-Raised as a farmhand and botany enthusiast
-Enjoys herbal remedies of all kinds
-Has a green thumb
-Long red hair that would make Rapunzel jealous

Looks:
1592531174544.png

Pixiv.Id.16331597.full.2486112.jpg
➤ BASIC INFORMATION
MAGICAL GIRL NAME: Puppeteer
SEXUALITY: Aromantic
FACTION: Non-Affiliated
NUMBER OF CRISES COMPLETED: ??? [2]

➤ EXTRA
Stands at a height of 5'6" and seems to weigh roughly 130lbs. Her hands are surprisingly rough.
The name Puppeteer first appeared eight years ago and has been a spotty presence ever since. For an unknown reason, the number of Crises that people can recall spotting her is relatively small compared to her number of years working. However, the past four years have seen a significant increase in the Puppeteer's activity, and she shows no signs of inexperience, suggesting that she may have simply disguised herself in the past.
Three years ago, Puppeteer once accidentally wrote the letters E-L-L-I before pausing and rewriting her name as "Eliana" when asked for her real name.
Though expressive, the magical girl known as Puppeteer never speaks. For simpler things, she'll use gestures or write into the palm of someone's hand. For more complicated explanations, her three main puppets (Ash, Dust, and Cinder) tend to speak as her proxy.
A handful of more observant individuals may have realized that the stitches under her left eye and the singular stitch over the right corner of her lips used to have their directions reversed/mirrored. When asked about this detail, she tends to jokingly reply that it's easier to apply the makeup using the current positions.
Teatime at 4PM is important.

6d12d51a7c288a53da74bd7066ae1751.jpgReal Name: Momoko Norioska

Magical Girl/Boy Name: Noxi_Latte

Sexuality: Pansexual

Faction: The Rankers Guild

Rank in faction: Silver League Solo Player

Number of Crisis completed: 113

Other: Often cockily proclaims that she'll be the first solo player to reach Diamond League.

7700a6d449a28d3d5566bc455c9d7377.jpgReal Name: Unknown

Magical Girl/Boy Name: Susie

Sexuality: Unknown

Number of Crisis completed: 388

Other: Is referred to as Lady Blade by certain Factions

Magical Girl/Boy Name: Carp
Sexuality: Doesn't matter
Faction: Freelancer, but open to joining one in the future.
Rank in faction: Healer/tradesperson
Number of Crisis completed: 2
Other: Extremely skilled in areas such as welding and metalsmithing! Not so skilled in athletics.
Looks:
1592687459752.png

Extra:
-They're really bad at defeating completing crises on their own but when assisting another magical girl/boy they'll do literally anything to get the job done.
-Extremely nervous and meek when socializing, but extremely focused and confident when crafting weapons.
-The weapons they produce range from simple daggers to complex swords (with moving parts!!)

Last edited:
cringe.jpgReal Name: Grayson (Grey) Roth

Magical Girl/Boy Name: Black Forest

Faction: Non-Affiliated at this time. Considering either joining a faction, or starting one of his own, in the future. He would prefer there be a structure to this "Magical Boy" business he finds himself in.

Number of Crisis completed: 20

Other: Grey never wanted to be a magical boy. Like every other magical person, it was bestowed upon him by Gaea without any input on his part. A week before Grey was set to head off for culinary school to work towards his goal of being a pastry chef, he found himself with newfound powers. Although it interfered with his plans, Grey decided to go on and fight the Crisis's that plagued the world. After all, he lives there. Why shouldn't he try and protect the place he call's home if given the chance? It's been almost a year since he took on the identity of Black Forest, and Grey has a lot left to learn.

Hey, on the bright side Gaea was kind enough to give him baking themed magic.

• mari_ming_onette_gckakao_render___school_costume_by_gcfofocas_dd2tlps-pre.pngcdd40264a5e49817e563754ccb0dfb58.png

Magical Girl Name: Samhain

Faction: ¿?

Rank in Faction: TBD

Number of Crisis Completed: 359

Other: Her magic is related to “Halloween” and all of her powers are themed to this special date. Because of this she looks like a typical witch has a wide range of powers: Illusions (Trick), Candy & Sweets Summoning Attacks (Treat), Fire Magic trough summoning pumpkins (Jack-o’-lantern), Apple Potions (She uses apples like magical grenades) and Transmutation (Disguises). Her bat-like wings allow her to levitate, she can summon magical flying brooms to travel faster. She can also communicate, banish and summon ghosts with her spells. She told Lilly she was a magical girl the second she got her powers, luckily her friend got powers too, eventually. She has been traning Lavadula in secret after discovering she became a magical girl too, she doesn't want Lilly to worry.

Last edited:
Neo Alice Neo Alice
One, as said in the first post, you're limited to only TWO active characters right now. I see three.
And two, I need clarification on the characters "Kathrine Blair" and "Lilly Loveberry" as their Crisis Completed is a little high for their age. Remember, as Magical Girls they are only expected to participate in at least 25 Crisis PER YEAR. So, unless the areas they are from have a higher than normal Crisis count then that means they've been Magical girls since 1~2 years old (Kathrine) and 7~8 years old (Lilly)

Neo Alice Neo Alice
One, as said in the first post, you're limited to only TWO active characters right now. I see three.
And two, I need clarification on the characters "Kathrine Blair" and "Lilly Loveberry" as their Crisis Completed is a little high for their age. Remember, as Magical Girls they are only expected to participate in at least 25 Crisis PER YEAR. So, unless the areas they are from have a higher than normal Crisis count then that means they've been Magical girls since 1~2 years old (Kathrine) and 7~8 years old (Lilly)

I haven't finished uploading their pics, i will take a moment

You also said that character doesn't count as active unless it's used often, so i'm not doing anything wrong by adding 3 but only playing 2 until you remove the limit (i'm using a data plan bc i don't have Internet so i'm just posting her now to save time, the images are a bit heavy e.e)

Yeah, they would be partners (and classmates) with a highly crisis appearance on their area and that's why they have completed as much (It's not like something is stopping them from being overachievers xD)

I haven't finished uploading their pics, i will take a moment

You also said that character doesn't count as active unless it's used often, so i'm not doing anything wrong by adding 3 but only playing 2 until you remove the limit (i'm using a data plan bc i don't have Internet so i'm just posting her now to save time, the images are a bit heavy e.e)

Yeah, they would be partners (and classmates) with a highly crisis appearance on their area and that's why they have completed as much (It's not like something is stopping them from being overachievers xD)

I understand with the Internet, I've been there as well.
And on the character number, yes I said that in the first post, however I did not mention it this time around, as I've had people skim over that part in the past because they only care about making their characters as fast as they can.
And thank you for the clarification, you might want to add those parts in under the "Other" section, as that's what it's their for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back