• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Magika Chronicles (A Magical Girl/Boy RP) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Simply put, there are young girls and boys who gain power from something called "The Will of Gaea." Because of this, over the years different factions of Magical Girls/Boys have popped up. For the longest time, there was only one faction that had enough power to lord over the other factions. This faction had the most hands-off philosophy. That is, let humanity develop organically, only interfering when 'negative emotions' cause warped space to happen creating separate zones of space that only people with these gifts can access (Called "Crisis" by the many Magical Girl/Boy organizations.) How ever, slowly other factions started popping up, with varying degrees of ideas on how much these super-powered people should interfere with normal society. Eventually, a split took place in the management of that oldest most powerful faction, causing a civil war to start, which would last up to just before the start of the RP.

There was no clear winner of this Civil War, as both sides of the old faction would practically tear themselves apart, ending in a sort of Interregnum state of cold-war. This, of course, causes a power vacuum to happen, right around the time where rumors start popping up of a deep-web game beginning that supposedly would grant the winner God-like powers.

~~~

All OOC chater that does not pertain to character creation goes here please.

Last edited:
Alright, since it seems people may get confused as to how Crisis work, I figure it's time I explain in-depth how they work.

As I've already said "Crisis" is this world's version of the "Evil Witch" you see often in Magical Girl shows/comics. There is no "Evil Overlord" trying to take over the world, however. A Crisis happens, when the natural negative emotions of the people who live there create a Negative Space that functions as a separate dimension to the "real world." These Negative Spaces are mostly inhabited by beasts that wreak havoc to the Space, trying to escape into the real world. The overall objective of the Magical Girls/Boys is simply to prevent that from happening.

On average, a Negative Space "Crisis" is formed at a rate of 3~4 a week, more so in areas that have major conflicts happening. Magical Girls/Boys aren't expected to show up to all of the ones that show up in their areas, however, as most are simply harmless. Despite this, a Magical Girl/Boy is still expected to show up for at least 25 Crisis a year. However, there are certain Crises that even pull in groups of Magical Girls/Boys from other areas, these are called "Void Crisis" and function differently than normal. They also have their own classification systems.

• Pasture Crisis: The most abundant type of Crisis. Generally used to train up newbie Magical Girls/Boys due to the general harmlessness of the creatures inside them. May fluctuate into one of the many other types of Crisis at any moment however.
  • Normal Crisis: A normal Crisis. Can take anywhere from a single Magical Girl/Boy, to multiple teams.
  • Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, require the efforts of an entire Area/Region.
  • Disaster Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, requires the efforts of 2~5 Areas/Regions
  • Cataclysmic Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, requires the efforts of 5~10 Areas/Regions.
  • Armageddon Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, requires the efforts of 10+ Areas/Regions.
  • Solar Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, requires the efforts of 20+ Areas/Regions.
  • Galactic Void Crisis: A Crisis that can, on average, requires the efforts of 30+ Areas/Regions.
  • Universal Void Crisis: A Crisis that requires 50+ areas/regions to combat against. There has only been one of these, in recorded history.
    • ?????: Beware, the beating of a heart.

So ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar , I felt I should ask this before making my next reply.

Would Momoka have some kind of information on this God Game. And if she did, what kind of information would she be able to have?

You could PM me the reply to this if its story-sensitive, I don't mind.

So ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar , I felt I should ask this before making my next reply.

Would Momoka have some kind of information on this God Game. And if she did, what kind of information would she be able to have?

You could PM me the reply to this if its story-sensitive, I don't mind.

At this point, the only thing people really know is that there are internet rumors about it floating around everywhere, and that there's a game on the app-store claiming to be the so called "God Game," but no one has gotten far enough to confirm anything.

At least, no one has come forward about it. If you feel that your character's faction would know more, then I'll reply in a PM with any info you think is necessary.

At this point, the only thing people really know is that there are internet rumors about it floating around everywhere, and that there's a game on the app-store claiming to be the so called "God Game," but no one has gotten far enough to confirm anything.

At least, no one has come forward about it. If you feel that your character's faction would know more, then I'll reply in a PM with any info you think is necessary.

If the rumor is as wide spread as is implied, I'd think that several members of the Ranker's Guild would be investigating it out of principle if not sheer curiosity. Wasn't exactly aiming for Momoka to be too in the know concerning it, but maybe she knows of other Rankers who would have some idea of the mystery game

Of course. To put it bluntly, there's a lot of Magical Girl/Boys out there around the world who are looking into this game, as if it really does give the powers of a god, then that can potentially disrupt the order of things on a global scale.

Hello, really excited to see where this goes! I love magical girls/boys and getting a chance to do an original RP with them seems awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back