• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Magical space dragon girls fighting demons but in high school

What the he'll is going on in this thread?

Looks like someone didn't grow up watching/reading Harry Potter! :lennymeh:

Me. It's me. I am a full-grown adult in university and I only just finished watching the entire series for the first time last month. Before that I've only ever seen the first two movies and that was well over ten years ago.

So here I am now compensating for lost time with all these forced references.

Me. It's me. I am a full-grown adult in university and I only just finished watching the entire series for the first time last month. Before that I've only ever seen the first two movies and that was well over ten years ago.

No refrence to Harry Potter is forced my friend*.

*Unless you acussing Ron of being a Death Eater.

I did grow up watching and reading Harry Potter and I don't remember anything like this. Are you sure we're not talking about DnD.

its ok lol i read the books for the first time in my senior year of highschool because harry potter was banned from my house LOl

I did grow up watching and reading Harry Potter and I don't remember anything like this. Are you sure we're not talking about DnD.

voldemort is a lich with a different name! horcruxes function like phylactories afaik

You okay with you parents/guardians now?

my mom doesnt like that i like harry potter bcuz WitCHcrAFT but my dad couldnt care less

if thats what ur askin

Here's a kitten
latest

tbh tom was a pretty interesting character, and so was harry himself. its a nice thing when you can actually like the main character as much as or more than the side characters

dumbedore is interesting bcuz at least in the books its implied hes really not just a nice goofy guy and hes pretty manipulative which is the kind of thing you wouldnt expect from stories like this

tbh tom was a pretty interesting character, and so was harry himself. its a nice thing when you can actually like the main character as much as or more than the side characters

dumbedore is interesting bcuz at least in the books its implied hes really not just a nice goofy guy and hes pretty manipulative which is the kind of thing you wouldnt expect from stories like this
Agreed. You know Dumbledore name is based on some language's version of the word Bumblebee. Rowling stated that she imagined him flitting about the castle humming to himself. Though that image dosen't gell well with his manpulative streak, or dose it...

14856375-evil-bee-or-hornet-cartoon.jpg

A gentle bump to let people know that I am still happily taking on interested players!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back