• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Magical Ladies and gentlemen (adult magical girl/boy(s)) Out of character (invite only))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Do you think Vanilla would call each individual together separately and talk about their wish,or would they try to call everyone together to give them their powers?

If the former,you may have to lead things initially.

I was thinking individuals, and I know who needs to go first based off of pm discussions about a certain characters plot, but i dont know after that (EDIT: Never-mind I totally know)

Last edited:
The order is like that for a reason by the way, I would prefer we dont change it,

oh and of course, while vanilla is recruting, everyone else can introduce their characters and describe the day of the recruitment for them. Im gonna create the main thread now.

Well. Sorry for being born after you. Thanks for getting my hopes up…

Dont throw that bs, its rule number one. I dont care if your in your 20s 30s or even 40s, but if youre too young. just no.

everyone thats still here, there a new method we are gonna be using to rp now.

dont worry, still using the threads, but its being used to prevent constant notifications.

it was brought up to me by Nellancholy Nellancholy .

essentally, if theres a long portion of text and you think it could go on for a while, rp in dm’s and write a (joint post pending) in the main thread, then edit it and copy paste the rp session into one post.

also, please color your text so we immediately know which character is talking

Vanilla will be light blue

Sadly im gonna have to go to bed. Its 3:15 Am. Fortunately Nothing is happening tomorrow at work so ill be able to pick up there.

Nice, alright. Its around 2AM here so i also need to sleep. Will message tomorrow

I've got it! She remembers when she was "fast as lightning" and wants to be like that again. The fairy just takes her way too literally.

where that normally would be a good wish, it has to do with her power, it needs to be unrealated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back