• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical Knight Academy Rp

Kalin Scarlet

RPNation's Overpowered Heroic Sword Saint
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for people who might be interested in my magic academy RP.

The premise is that the world is being attacked by an apparently extraterrestrial threat that utilizes magic. In order to combat them, An order was formed to train humans with magical potential in order to one day defend the world against the invaders.

If you're interested, or want to ask any questions, post here, or in the OOC section of the to itself. Here's the link:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-shining-light-of-tomorrow-magical-knight-rp.117021/#post-3101757

Hai Kalin! I am sort of new to this site and might have skipped of reading by coming down to your post.

So how you do role play it out? You use some chat or just forums posts?

Gaijinka said:
Hai Kalin! I am sort of new to this site and might have skipped of reading by coming down to your post.
So how you do role play it out? You use some chat or just forums posts?
Rp is done in the forums ^^. Welcome, by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back