• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Magical Girl Rp?

Kat123

In the kingdom of Eldoria, there exists shadowy monsters called the Vexchildren. These creatures hunt down people, leaving them empty, emotionless husks after the attack. The people of Eldoria lived in fear, never venturing out after sundown, for that is when the Vexchildren prowled the shadows. This is where the Card Dancers come in. Eldoria has a guardian fairy who selects two individuals to grant the power to fight off the Vexchildren called the Card Dancers. For years, these Card Dancers have protected Eldoria using enchanted cards given to them by the fairy. One day, our characters, Muse A and Muse B are chosen to become a Card Dancer.

Message me if you're interested. We can either play it straight or go a much darker route like Madoka Magica.

I would be curious though would like more information in terms of post length and posting frequency you are seeking in this.

I would be curious though would like more information in terms of post length and posting frequency you are seeking in this.
Oops. Sorry I forgot to mention that in the original post. As far as post length I can do up to 2 paragraphs and would like my partner to do the same. For frequency, I'm pretty patient, but expect a bump or two after a week

I can meet that though I like adding details to my posts which can see them go a little long. Especially if it involves NPCs that are tangential to advancing the plot and such. I would be interested in hearing a bit more on the details of this world's setting to have a better idea of where the magic system is and how developed people are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back